Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil KathuriaYour feedback matters!
I am having snoring problem from past few months. It got increased during this month. Didn't have any difficulty in sleeping.
It's been two months. And I have something happening in my throat. It's like my throat is getting choked and I have to readjust my throat. I don't know what this thing is called in English but it happens when we catch cold, affects the throat, cracks voice, it's similarly like that. And sometime I have breathing problem. Like very mild which I mostly feel occurs due to eating badly which causes gas. But this throat issue is constantly staying, increasing while sleep.
I was cleaning my ear at that time dirt got stuck on ear drum after that not able to hear properly also it's paining please suggest. To cure.
Hiii doctor good mroning i have soar throat frim last 1 year and it is not goin i have shown to ent specialist he told me that my throat is fine just may b becouse of gas it is happening....i hav removed gall bladder due to stone.can you plz suggest me doctor why it is happening
In all season I am suffering with cough in throat. I am feeling very embrace when I am taking with people with frequently coughing. Is it normal or Do I need any medications for this.
I have not been able to gain weight from childhood. Also I hve prblm of tonsils for which medicines are taken regularly. I want to gain weight as others gain weight even they eat lesser than me. Pls advice me how can I gain weight. Shall I take any supplements or anything or wat shall I do?
I am 20 year old man. I have some kind of stretching and pain in my throat since last week. It is not visible as it is below tonsele. Give me some medical suggestions and medicine names as I am not in remote area and cannot go to doctor for upcoming 2 weeks.
My son had an accident, he fell from the Scooty. He got four stitches in the chin. Now he says that his jaw hurts right next to the ear. He's worried although he had an x ray and everything was fine. Is it slight jaw dislocation? he has problem chewing food.
Hi, I am suffering from my throat problem , as when ever I drink any cold drink, my throat getting pain and I suffer from cold due to throat, please suggest some harmless medicines.
A nose bleed can take place due to a number of reasons, which usually all boil down to acute dryness of the nasal passages. The nosebleed and dryness can stem from sinus, allergic reactions, constant blowing of the nose, infections, and also during very harsh winter months when there is no lubrication in the nose. Nose bleed can also occur due to conditions, such as high blood pressure and when a foreign object gets stuck inside the nose.
Here are a few tips on treating nosebleeds:
- First step: The very first action when you experience a nose bleed should be to sit down. Once you are sitting, you should firmly pinch the spot that is soft. This lies just above the nostril. Do this for at least ten to fifteen minutes. The trick is to stay upright rather than lying down as this will bring down the blood pressure in the nasal blood vessels to stop further bleeding.
- Breathe: Breathe with your mouth as you lean forward to help in draining the blood into your nose, rather than out of it or towards the throat.
- Ice compress: Find a bag of frozen corn or peas in your freezer or an ice pack, and press this firmly against the nose to help in stemming the bleeding. As you are doing so, do not forget to cover the bridge of your nose with a towel so that it prevents you from catching a cold.
- Medication and side effects: If you are on any kind of anticoagulants that end up thinning the blood, then you may immediately want to see your doctor about a possible side effects and a change in the medication. This could also be an effect of haemophilia where the bleeding does not stop.
- Children: If a child who is under the age of two years suffers from such nosebleeds, then you will need to rush him or her to the doctor immediately as it could point at a more serious problem.
- Anaemia (learn more about Anaemia and how it affects the health): Nose bleeds could also suggest the presence of anaemia, so you may want to see your doctor about lab tests to determine and possibly rule out this cause. You can also start medication accordingly for this kind of an ailment.
- Nasal Packing: The doctor can carry out this procedure with the help of gauze that can seal the spot where the bleeding is happening.
- Cautery: This is a minor procedure that involves burning the blood vessel that is causing the persistent bleeding with a stick of silver nitrate. The stick will be inserted after local anaesthesia is administered to the patient.
You must see a doctor for severe and prolonged bleeding.