Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil JainYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years male. From my stools there passes bleeding. I have also loosen 4 KG weight ! For that I have increased my food intake I have completely lessened eating spicy food. I masturbate everyday I want to get rid of this bleeding thing please help ? And also tell me due to everyday of masturbation could really lead to bleed in stool?
How to examined prostate enlargement. Is it the reason of erectile dysfunction and impotence. How to cure this?
I have dark spots on my face help me and give some home remedial tips to remove them which are from 2-3 months.
Hello sir, my upper lips colour is low as compare to my lower lips, please give me a solution or natural home treatment. Please reply.
Due to continuous stress n frowning face. I have developed forehead wrinkles. Which are slightly visible. What do do for them? I don't want any surgery. Am just 23 years old.
I want to know how can I loose my weight and clear my dark heads and I want to know a perfect diet from which I can make my body in perfect with good diet plan. Kindly give advice. Thank you.
I am 21 year old female Dear Sir/Madam I have black spot in back and now they are spreading in near to my neck and I am taking treatment also but I didn't get any kind of relief from this problem I m getting this problem from last 1 year and 6 month please suggest what should I do. Thank You.
She had a spot on wrist skin. We tried so many anti-spot cream but could, t get relief. It is 2-3 years old spot. It was from hot oil fall on hand. So tell me any best cream from your skin specialist.
Im using fucidin H cream and radiant light cream for dark spots on face but can not see any reducing of dark spots. And my skin is oily amd hav open pores and blackheads please kindly give me any successful natural remedies instead of any chemical creams. I sincerely needed a help coz just 1 month iz left for my wedding it wuld be a great if I get cured.
I have oily skin. And I hv tried creams that recommend by Dr. Bt there no change in skin. Is there any permanent solution or any tips to retain less oil.
I'm 16 year old boy and I need to make my skin bright but my skin is dark also my hands & legs are dark. Can you give me some home tips to bright my skin?
Hello. I'm suffering frm anal fissure fr past one week. I took medicines nd creams bt still its painful while going for bathroom.
Acne is a condition that affects many people including teenagers and women during their menstruation period. It is characterized by red eruptions that are usually filled with oil, secreted by overactive oil glands in the hair follicles. So what else should you know about acne?
Here are six things you probably did not know about this condition:
- Clogged Pores: Acne signifies clogged or blocked pores that are filled with oil and dead skin cells that have not been cleaned out completely. This mixture of oil and dead skin cells blocks the pores, and ends up creating an eruption of red sores called acne and pimples. There is a chance that bacteria may have joined these two substances as well.
- Over Treating the Skin: The worst thing that you can do is to touch, pick or even apply too many harsh chemicals to your skin during an acne breakout. These things can actually make the problem worse, and even create scars in the long run. The constant use of cleansers and moisturizers can also have a harsh effect on the skin, due to perfume and chemicals present in such products.
- Exfoliation: Using a salicylic acid wash or cleanser first thing in the morning will help in exfoliation, which is a good way to clear those dead skin cells from your skin. This will speed up the process of acne treatment as well, by clearing the pores. Also at night, the use of a medicated cream that contains benzoyl peroxide will help in killing the bacteria, so that there is no infection.
- Two Weeks Notice: Trying new products to treat acne is a great idea. But give every new product at least two weeks before you write it off. Usually, any good product will take at least that much time to affect the acne, and clear the pores in an effective way. So before you start changing cleansers and creams every other day, remember to use the two week thumb rule.
- Menstrual Cycle: Acne, more often than not, happens about five days before and a few days after the monthly menstrual cycle. So watch out for hormonal imbalances, which can cause acne and pimples. Avoid stress around this time too.
- Dermatologist: Visit a dermatologist if regular cleaning and over the counter creams are not working. Persistent acne may turn into infection. Remember to ask your dermatologist for an oil reducing formula too.
Acne is a skin problem that should be treated the right way.
How to control pimples and how to remove mark of Pimple from face? And my skin is oily how to control it.
I am 28 year old male, I have black patches around bridge of nose and upper of moustache. I have undergone many treatments like chemical peel and flower peel but that doesn't even reduce my darkness rather increased acne on my face. I am now under immense pressure because my parents are searching for bride. So please I am requesting anyone to cure my problem.
I am 23 year old man and my skin is very scars and back to back day pimples you solve my problem and my hair fall daily.
Acne, also known as pimples, is a skin disorder caused due to inflammation in the skin's hair follicles and sebaceous glands. Acne may also cause permanent scars on your skin. It usually occurs in teenagers going through puberty due to the production of high levels of hormone that clog pores. Many women also get premenstrual acne which, as the name suggests, are caused after ovulation due to excessive release of progesterone. Most pimples are found on the face, shoulders, back, chest and neck. Apart from hormones, pimples are also caused due to genes, amassing of dead skin cells, bacteria, birth control pills, certain medications, greasy medication and so on. Although acnes do not pose a serious risk to your health, it may cause scars and look displeasing. There are many different types of acne such as acne vulgaris, baby acne, acne rosacea, acne cosmetic, chloracne, acne medicamentosa, etc.
Homeopathy and Acne:
Since the causes of acne in people vary from person to person, homeopathy treatment for acne is one of the best options as the remedy for acne is individualized to the person. Homeopathy has a great success rate when it comes to removing pimples and eliminating the chances of reoccurrence. Homeopaths prescribe the treatments depending on the symptoms. Mentioned below are a few homeopathic treatments for acne.
- Sulphur: Sulphur is the most common homeopathic treatment for acne, especially if the skin condition is chronic. Apart from clearing your acne and giving you a glowing skin, sulphur also helps to remove your tendency to develop acne. It clears acne within a few months. Sulphur is usually the first choice because it treats almost all types of acne.
- Hepar Sulph: Pustular acne is the type of acne which is painful to touch and contains pus. They bleed easily and are very sensitive; usually forming a cluster on the forehead with discharges.
- Calcarea Sulph: Calcarea Sulph is used to treat severe cystic acne. This acne persists for weeks and heals at a very slow pace, following which, a creamy and yellowish pus is drained. These types of pimples are mainly found on the face, near the hairline as well as ears. Calcarea sulph is a very effective treatment.