Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Last 3-4 days I am not felling well coz little fever in and out. And l also little body pain. Yesterday night I take sumo paracetamol table bt still I am not feeling well. please help me what I do.
Hi, I am suffering from soar throat, pain in body. Even my right eye is red. Taken paracetamol since Sunday. Fever is not there. But these symptoms are preventing me from doing regular work. Age 36.
I get lot of body pain especially legs when I sleep. I am experiencing it from so many years. What is the reason and how to overcome this.
I'm 43 yrs. Old male and suffering full body pain and weakness since three years like cervical spondylitis, lower back pain, tennis elbow, shoulder pain etc. I never took any painkiller or medicine for these. Sometimes I do yoga or some exercises for relief. Now a days these exercises are not effective and the pain is increasing every day. Kindly suggest.
My mother is 50 year old and suffering from high thyroid stimulating hormone disorder, she feels tires and body pain always, please advise.
I am 35 years old woman, I have 2 kids. Now I am suffering body pain and joint pain. Main part back bone pain and heal pain. One month before I do all test done from reputed hospital. Now what is the solution?
I met an accident few years ago, and now when cold air blows I feels too much pain in all my body. So what should I do?
I am feeling unwell frequently for last 7-8 months. Symptoms 1. Fever 2. Body ache 3. Head ache 4. Throat problem. Please advise.
I am suffering from chronic urticaria since more than 2 years and it has reached level of auto immune disease. I am also suffering from knee joint pain in both the knees while climbing stairs and as per knee x-ray membrane is damaged. Though I am taking lupivastin and rosehip extract (Co-rosiflex C) but pain has not subsided completely. Since last 3 months I developed pain in upper right arm and shoulder. I took pain killers for few days 2 -3 times but the pain did not subside so my doctor suggested for USG of arm which showed muscle rupture (suprataneous) and fluid collection in upper arm and I am undergoing physiotherapy as advised. The pain increases while sleeping and I have pain in upper arm and shoulder on getting up as well. After some exercise the pain is relieved but it mild pain remains which aggravates by night or occasionally during day while driving or doing some particular activities. For last few weeks I have developed similar kind of pain in my left arm and shoulder. I want to know what could be the case of such pain, is it related to auto immune conditions or is it due to something else. What course of action is recommended for diagnosis and treatment.
A very common complaint, a number of factors can cause wrist pain but arriving at the exact cause can be a tad bit difficult. Depending on the cause, wrist pain can vary in intensity.
What causes pain in your wrist?
Injury to any part of the wrist can lead to wrist pain and impinge on your ability to use the affected hand and wrist. The causes can be injuries like sudden impacts and repetitive stress; arthritis like osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis; or diseases such as carpal tunnel syndrome that affect this part of the body.
1. Sudden impacts - Falling forward onto your extended hand can give rise to instances of wrist pain. Injury occurring from this sudden impact can cause not only sprains and strains but also fractures.
2. Repetitive stress - An activity that involves the movement of your wrist in repeating motions can cause the joint tissues to be inflamed or give rise to stress fractures, especially if the movement is performed without any break for a long period of time.
3. Rheumatoid arthritis - In this disorder, both the wrists can get affected. In general, the disorder sees your body's immune system attacking tissues of your body.
4. Osteoarthritis - Although the condition is very uncommon in the wrist, it occurs in individuals who have suffered a wrist injury in the past. Osteoarthritis typically happens when the cartilage that acts as the cushion at the end of your bones undergoes deterioration with time.
5. Carpal tunnel syndrome - An increase in pressure on the median nerve (a nerve that affects the sensation or movement of your hand) that passes a passageway called the carpal tunnel can cause you to suffer from wrist pain.
In addition to these causes, instances of Kienbock's disease and ganglion cysts can also lead to this problem.
How to identify the signs of the problem?
The pain can vary depending on the cause. So, wrist pain arising out of osteoarthritis will exhibit a dull pain while that from carpal tunnel syndrome will give a pins and needles sensation. Many times, the location of the pain can help the doctor to determine the cause behind the symptoms you may experience.