Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil DargarYour feedback matters!
Hello. I am 23 years male. I feel no energy to work. Always feel like tired and upset. Get anxious very quickly. I get angry and irritated on small petty issues. I am not happy from within. I don't enjoy my life. I even forget everything. Can't remember small things related to work and work gets hamper. No energy .legs pains a lot. I want to know the cause of all this problems and guide me to take proper steps for this all. I would also say that when I watch any intimate scene I get very anxious. I mean I can't understand anything. My heart beat increases and I ejaculate. This problem is from 6 years now. Are all my problems interrelated, what do I do. And I even get negative thinking in every thing i do. Eg. Thought comes that if I don't do anything in a specific way something bad will happen to my loved ones. I can't control this now. It's been around six years now. Looking for proper guidance and treatment. A doctor from this platform has said it's Ocd. Help me for proper living.
Sir my wife is suffering in renal failure, her latest blood report creatinine label 2.5,and urea label 41, blood pressure is now in normal condition, yesterday I consulted a nephrologist he prescribed ferrous ascourbate&foic acid tabs, alphaketo analogous tabs, moxidine tabs0. 3 mg tabs, now her hemoglobin level in blood is 10.4,now she is stable ,I have seen normal swelling of face only, not have any pain in any body part also, so pls give me any suggestions for lowering creative label &revive this renal failure.
My mother aged 60 years had already stroked earlier. After a year and so again she is having the same symptoms like sweating one side of body, pain on one side. She also under treatment from a neurologist but less improvement. Please suggest.
Hi, I am suffering from very warm breath from nose and mouth. Full body pain and fever with cold and cough please tell me what symptoms are this?
My mother is of 80 years age & she is undergoing through some internal pain in her legs at night which results in I sufficient sleep as a routine. This pain seems to be non-joint pain rather a pain in her leg veins. What is the cause & suggest a remedy.
It is built on the concept of maintaining the balance of various body elements including blood, nutrients and the energy force known as ‘chi’ which flows along lines called meridians in the body for optimum health. Putting pressure by finger placements at designated points from where these meridians can be accessed, is supposed to unblock the flow of energy to get rid of chronic pain and disease.
Acupressure for pain-relief
- Acupressure is used for a variety of ailments. One of its most common uses is to relieve pain, such as back pain, sciatica, menstrual cramps and headaches.
- It can also be used to help with nausea and vomiting, fatigue, stress, weight loss, and even addictions.
Acupressure helps relieve pain in different ways, like
- It is believed to cause deep relaxation and a decrease in muscle tension and is thus useful in relieving low back pain, post-operative pain, and headaches.
- L4 point, for example, is commonly used for stress, facial pain, headaches, toothaches, and neck pain.
- It is located on your hand between your thumb and the index finger.
- Liver 3 point (LV3) is also used for stress, lower back pain, high blood pressure, menstrual cramps, insomnia, and anxiety.
- This point is located in between your big toe and second toe, in the soft flesh.
- You can press these points yourself for about 4 seconds and then steadily reduce pressure to experience relief from pain.
How does acupressure work?
- Studies have been done and are still being done to understand how acupressure relieves pain.
- They suggest that acupressure releases endorphins and promotes anti-inflammatory effects, helping with pain due to arthritis like back and limb pain.
- Endorphins are the pleasure-inducing, painkilling chemicals that flood the brain and numb pain signals.
- A few theories also call acupressure something that’s all in the mind and no more than a placebo. But either way, it does provide relief to patients when done over long periods of time.
- Acupressure is also an effective way to treat depression during pregnancy, and to reduce the pain of menstrual cramps, according to a new research done at the Stanford University School of Medicine.
Similarly, a recent Korean study has found that acupressure treats menstrual cramps more effectively than pain killers. If you want to benefit from acupressure, you need to press the pain points over time as each time you manipulate the pressure points, you help balance your ‘chi’. Some people may see results immediately, and sometimes results are seen after some time. Pain can also return. You have to keep pressing the pressure points to keep the pain away forever. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.