Lybrate.com has top trusted Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons from across India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunil Chowdary
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil ChowdaryYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from hair problem and having visible bald spot. My hairs are normal and I am not having any type of genetic disorders. I am not very successful so it could be because of depression. So suggest me proper medicine.
Hi. Since a long time I have had dark blackhead like pigmentation around my nose which is quite dark and dry and at times that skin become sensitive. The doctor the consulted told me to apply eusosome cream but that did not help much. The pigmentation still remains. Also I have acne spots which are black and are not fading. Please consult a suitable treatment.
Hey! i'm 20 years old female. I have dark circles under my eyes for last few years. Please suggest me what should I do ?
I wish to find care for my eyes. I have deep dark circles around my eyes. These circles are there for ages. I never use to care for the same but as my social life is increasing I find it very uncomfortable to appear in front of camera. It spoils the whole efforts done by my self to look better. My complexion is some what fair so they get high lighted on my face. I wish to seek for your consultancy for the same. Looking forward to your consultation. Thanks & regards.
Hi I am suffering with acne and pimples, my skin is very oily I have acne marks on face that is not improving and new acne coming on my face.
I have got pimples on my face specially on the forehead. I have tried all sorts of facewash, scrub. I have even tried toothpaste and lemon juice but nothing worked. Please help out. And give me some method which I can follow at home.
After a long summer, the first monsoon showers are something everyone looks forward to. After the third shower, this love often abates and the humid, damp weather causes a host of skin infections. Thus, it becomes essential to take extra care of the skin during the rainy season.
Here are a few tips to help your skin maintain its glow:
- Drink plenty of water: Though the weather is humid, the rainy season can make the skin dehydrated. Thus, it is important to drink plenty of water. This keeps the skin hydrated and avoids the accumulation of toxins in the body. 8 -10 glasses of water a day is the minimum intake required during the rainy season. Lotion based serums and water based moisturizers can also help keep the skin hydrated.
- Let your skin breathe: During the rainy season, avoid heavy makeup and foundation. Use water based moisturizers instead of oil based moisturizers. Leaving makeup on for too long during this season can enlarge your pores, block them and lead to acne breakouts. If you must use makeup, ensure that it is properly removed at the end of the day.
- Watch your diet: The condition of your skin mirrors the quality of your diet. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables to keep your skin glowing. Avoid spicy food that can cause erratic blood circulation and lead to allergies and skin irritations.
- Wash your face frequently: As soon as you get home from a day in the rain, wash your face with lukewarm water. Use a soap free cleanser and a scrub to keep your skin clean. After cleaning your face, use an alcohol free toner to close your pores and balance the pH levels of your skin.
- Avoid bleaching: Bleaching and facials could do more harm than good in the rainy season. This can make your skin rough.
- Use sunscreen: Sunscreen protects the skin from UVA and UVB rays. While UVB rays may be blocked by the overcast sky, UVA rays pass through windows and clouds as well. UV radiation not only accelerates signs of skin aging but can also lead to skin cancer. Thus, do not forget to wear sunscreen whether the sky is clear or not.
- Keep skin dry: As far as possible, keep your skin dry to fight fungal infections. Any place where the skin folds rub against each other is susceptible to such infections. During the rainy season, the feet are most prone of fungal infections. If you've walked through puddles of rainwater, wash your feet as soon as you get home and dry them properly. Also, avoid synthetic clothes that trap moisture and switch to cotton.
With these tips, your skin will be healthy and remain glowing throughout the season. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.