Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil AryaYour feedback matters!
Hi my name is Puneet and i am 28 years old. I have a lot of acne marks on my body, i have tried several things but yet not able to get over with it. Sometimes when i wake up in the morning i see bunch of acne on my face too. I have showed it to many doctors and applied n number of creams still not effective.
Hi, I am 27 years old. And from last 6, 7 months i'm having a problem. Earlier my period cycle was of exact 28 days but from last some months i'm getting periods in 26,25 or sometimes 27 days. I am feeling pain in my lower abdomen near about 10 days before my period date. And having back pain too. M doing sitting job from last 4 years so in confusion now. Is this weakness or hormonal changes. One more thing that i'm noticing hairs on chin area from last 6 months. Is this normal or anything serious. please help me out. I'll be getting married in october and why m getting these problems now? Suggest any medicine or other solution.
I am 16 years old boy. My bmr is 1750 and I burn daily 400 to 600 calories a day through workout. How much calories I need to loss 3 kg to 4 kg per month. Please help me.
Please suggest any foods or diet to build up cartilage of knees in my 45 year old diabetic mom who has knee pain severely from three years?
Hello doctor. I have one very bad habit. Whenever I miss my ex bf I try to damage myself. Yesterday, I inserted comb inside my vagina. after that I took oath, I will never insert anything inside. But please tell me, what could happen. Does it will lead to infertility? I am very afraid. Please.
The thought of going under the knife to treat your spine problem may give rise to a range of emotions; make you ponder over a number of things such as the recovery period, procedure and techniques involved and so on. Nonetheless, before opting for the surgery, there are certain points that you should go over and these are:
- Be well aware of the cause of your pain - Identifying the cause that is behind your pain is vital in order to decide whether the surgery is going to prove beneficial in the long run or not. If the cause is not identified as the right one, the surgery may prove futile and you may not get the pain relief that you're looking for.
- Gather detailed information about your spine surgeon - Before visiting the spine surgeon, you should collect detailed information about the specialist so as to be able to come up with appropriate questions concerning the surgery. From questions concerning about the surgeon's success and complication rates, numbers of surgeries performed to qualifications of the surgeon, these and much more should be part of your evaluation process.
- Prepare yourself before a consultation - It's good to prepare yourself before a medical consultation. Whether it's researching about the surgery and your condition or being well aware of your family's medical history, or details about the pain that you experience, or your expectations from the surgery, every aspect should be covered so that you derive the maximum benefit from your meeting.
- Carry out your own research - Carrying out your own research on the alternatives before opting for the surgery can put you on a better footing. It's imperative to compare the opinion put forward by the surgeon from genuine sources so that you're better able to understand the merits and demerits of the treatment.
What is the reason behind hair fall in men what are the nutritional requirement and how to get rid of it?
Is olive oil & coconut oil help in growing moustache fast? Can I apply or gives some creams&oil name that help in growing moustache?
Can a person get relieve from inhalers or can one leave inhalers and stay healthy I am a male of 35 years and I m using inhalers for the last 15 years.
My face skin is very dull how can I fare my skin of face and neck please recommended face cream or medicine my skin also dry.
Hey, my periods are missed for 4 days and while eating I have vomit like feeling only. Why is it so?
There are several different types of pimples and they have different signs and symptoms:
- Whiteheads - also known as a closed comedo. These are very small and remain under the skin, appearing as a small, flesh-colored papules.
- Blackheads - also known as an open comedo. These are clearly visible on the surface of the skin and are black or dark brown due to the oxidation of melanin, the skin's pigment. Some people mistakenly believe they are caused by dirt, because of their color, and scrub their faces vigorously - this does not help and may irritate the skin and cause other problems.
- Papules - these are small, solid, rounded bumps that rise from the skin. The bumps are often pink.
- Pustules - these are pimples full of pus. They are clearly visible on the surface of the skin. The base is red and the pus is on the top.
- Nodules - these are morphologically similar (similar structure) to papules, but larger. They can be painful and are embedded deep in the skin.
- Cysts - these are clearly visible on the surface of the skin. They are filled with pus and are usually painful. Cysts commonly cause scars.It is advisable to visit a dermatologist instead of taking over the counter medicines for pimples.