Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil AryaYour feedback matters!
What could be the reasons for a 16 year old to have extremely dark red (blackish) bleeding during periods? There are symptoms of irregularity too & the patient doesn't drink water at all. The patient has complex sexual abuse history.
Hi I am 19 years old male, I want to grow taller. Now I am 161cm. I want to grow at least 167cm. What should I have to do? What are the supplements I should take? What are the major foods I have to eat? Please tell me. I want to grow taller please!
Ovulation is that period between the last menstrual cycle and the next menstrual cycle when the chances of pregnancy are the highest.
Respected sir I am suffering from fever last one months. I checked cbc of blood it is well and good but fever always come at night or evening everyday. I take medicine cosine and nice.
Have missed my periods my last periods was on 2nd feb for this month I did.Not got my periods also had an unprotected sex but sure that m nt pregnant. What should I do as this happens to me in every 2 to 3 months?
I am problem in my backbone always pain in any time so I request please my give solution And I will contact you.
How to reduce my belly I hd ectopic nad remove with surgery And belly increasing day by day Plzz help that how should I lose my belly fat.
Hi doctor, I have a query regarding the pregnancy. Today 19th Feb 2016 my periods are done. My periods started on 14th feb and finished 19th Feb. So is it possible to do intercourse today to get pregnant. We really want a baby. When is the right time to conceive. Kindly reply.
I am 31 years old, and I have multiple lipomas (fatty lumps) on my had and legs since last 3 years, is there a treatment of the lipomas, kindly suggest some good medicine for the fast reduction. Thank you.
I am 15 KGS overweight and I am able to reduce 5+ KGS with controlled carb intake and more protein & fruit/vegetable intake. I feel lighter and healthier. Can I take this diet plan as a lifestyle for myself? Please advice.
My face is full of black spots nd few pimples on forehead. It's so disgusting please give meeh some suggestion.
I'm underweight and diabetic. please suggest me some good resulting diet to gain weight. Thanking you in advance.
I am suffering from sickle cell anemia. So many time I have sudden chest pain. What is the reason behind that I can't understand. I am having focal avid and hydroxuria capsule regularly. Can you solve my problem?
I am suffering from substantial weight loss since last few months, what could be the possible reasons ? I am 36 years old.
5 life-long benefits of drinking desi haldi milk
Haldi is a vital spice used in the Indian cuisine and other south Asian cuisines. Also known as turmeric, it constitutes of some sugars, proteins, and resins, and is a ubiquitous Asian kitchen ingredient; almost every meal cooked has a dash of haldi in it. But apart from the colour, taste and aroma that it adds to the food, when added to milk, it becomes a magical potion known as desi haldi milk that can prevent and cure diseases.
Here are 5 lifelong benefits of desi haldi milk:
1. Has anti-inflammatory properties: haldi has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties. According to Ayurveda, it has been named as the natural aspirin. Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, when combined with milk, it becomes a really useful drink that helps prevent cancer. It stops the growth of lung, skin, colon, breast, and prostate cancer, and for cancer patients, it helps reduce the side effects of chemotherapy. Additionally, haldi milk provides relief from arthritis pain and improves the flexibility of joints and muscles.
2. Is a blood purifier: blood impurities can lead to severe health problems and desi haldi milk is considered an excellent blood purifier and cleanser if the principles of ayurveda are to be believed. It can revitalize and boost the blood circulation in the body. Acting as a blood thinner, haldi milk plays a significant role in eliminating all impurities from the blood vessels and lymphatic system of your body.
3. Helps control weight: turmeric contains curcumin, an antioxidant capable of preventing inflammation of various cells of your body like fat, muscle, and pancreatic cells. This also results in lower risks of health issues arising due to obesity like high cholesterol levels, high blood sugar, insulin resistance and other metabolic problems. Also, haldi milk helps in the breakdown of dietary fat. This can be useful in controlling the weight.
4. Gives you healthier skin: haldi is a very useful ingredient for battling skin issues. Drinking haldi milk helps in getting enviable glowing skin and can also be used for application on the face and body. Dipping a cotton ball into haldi milk and applying that to your face can help you get rid of any rash, skin redness or blotchy patches. Moreover, bathing in turmeric milk can be helpful in attaining soft, supple and radiant skin.
5. Ensures better bone health: haldi milk is an excellent source of calcium, and has bone-strengthening properties, which are necessary to keep the bones healthy and strong. It also helps lower bone loss and prevent osteoporosis.
So go ahead, mix up the ever easily available haldi and milk from your kitchen, and drink up to a healthier you.
Like good health and youth, most of us take a thick head of hair for granted -- that is, until it is gone. For many people, hair transplant procedures can help bring back the appearance of a full -- or at least a fuller -- head of hair.
What is a hair transplant?
Used in the U. S. Since the 1950s, hair transplantation is surgery that involves removing a narrow strip of hair-bearing scalp from the back of the head and using it to fill an area with thin or no hair.
Most hair transplants are performed in the doctor's office under local anesthesia.
To transplant hair, the surgeon first cleans the scalp, then injects an anesthetic to numb the area where a 3- to 4-inch strip of scalp will be removed. After removing the strip of scalp with a scalpel, the surgeon sets it aside and sews the scalp closed. This area is immediately hidden by the hair around it.
Next, the surgeon divides the strip of removed scalp into approximately 500 to 2, 000 tiny grafts containing an individual hair or just a few hairs each. The number and type of graft used depends on the hair type, quality, and color as well as the size of the area where it will be transplanted.
After the grafts are prepared, the surgeon cleans and numbs the area where the hair will be placed, creates holes or slits with a scalpel or needle, and delicately places each graft in one of the holes.
Depending on the extent of the procedure, the transplant will take approximately four to eight hours. Additional sessions may be needed if you continue to lose hair or decide you want thicker hair.
Expectations and recovery
After hair transplant surgery, your scalp may be very tender. You may need to take pain medications for several days. Your surgeon will have you wear a surgical dressing over the scalp for at least a day or two. Your surgeon may also prescribe an antibiotic and/or anti-inflammatory drug to be taken for several days following surgery. Most people are able to return to work two to five days after surgery.
In this article
Risks and costs of treatment
The cost of hair transplantation will depend largely on the amount of hair to be transplanted, but it generally ranges from ron request ask for the procedure is rarely covered by insurance.
Within two to three weeks after surgery, the transplanted hair will fall out, but you should start to notice new growth within a few months. Most people will have attained 60% of new hair growth after six to nine months. Some surgeons prescribe the hair-growing drug minoxidil (rogaine) to improve hair growth following transplantation, but it is not known how effective this is.
As with any surgical procedure, hair transplantation carries risks, including bleeding and infection. Other risks that can occur with hair transplants include scarring and unnatural-looking new hair growth.
Around the time new hair growth starts, some people experience inflammation or infection of the hair follicles, called folliculitis. This can be relieved with antibiotics and compresses. Another potential risk is the sudden loss of transplanted hair, called shock loss. Fortunately, this hair loss is rarely permanent.
If you are bothered by thinning hair or balding, hair transplantation can significantly improve your appearance and self-confidence. However, it is important to understand that hair transplantation is just that -- transplantation of hair you already have to a place where it is more visible. It does not create new hair.
To minimize the risks and improve the success of surgery, it is important to undergo hair transplantation only if you are healthy. You should always discuss the potential risks and benefits of any surgery with your doctor.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.