Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunil Ahlawat
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil AhlawatYour feedback matters!
Having pain in knee. All blood report and knee x ray is NAD. IN THE RIGHT KNEE WHEN COMES IN CONTACT WITH GROUND OR BED WITH SOME PRESSURE FEELS IF SOME STONE corner IS PINCHING. X RAY DOES NOT SHOW ANY PROB. HOWEVER CALCIUM SUPPLEMENT ARE TAKING. PLEASE ADVISE FURTHER COURSE OF INV AND MEDICATION. KNEE STRENGTH exercise ALSO SUGGEST IF I CAN DO.
Sir. I want to know that, Using shampoo is the major cause of hair fall. I have heard from many peoples. So please sir Clear this confusion.
Im suffering with severe pain at the backside of my neck. Applied several ointments and used various medications by the doctor. I also ended up with x ray and there is nothing wrong in it. Kindly help me.
I am suffering from neck pain /stiffness problem from last 6 months. Tried physiotherapy for 10 days but still the same. Guide what to do.
I have hamstring pulled from last 1 year with one side lower back pain on right side but I get pain while sitting on chair in office for continue 8 hr after 1 hr my pain start where hamstring is pulled what to do please tell?
I am 18 years old girl but my height is very short as compared to my age. What should I do to get my height increased?
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Hi this is Salman and my problem is hair fall from past 2 years I'm having this issue I consultant many doctors and I used lot of tablets, oil proteins etc but still im having same problem I don't no what to do please try to help me out from this issue. I know why I'm having this issue because of greasy hair I don't no how to stop this hair fall.
I have hurt my knee as my knee got twisted while turning around. I was unable to walk for 3-4 days and slowly slowly started walking with the help of physiotherapy. It's been 3 months now and my walk has improved but at times my knee hurts as well as there is stiffness after sitting for a while. I am female ,45 years old. I do not squat as it hurts.
Ovaries are a part of a woman’s reproductive system. The primary function of ovaries includes producing ‘ova’ or eggs and secreting hormones such as progesterone and estrogen. Cysts are fluid-filled sacs that form the ovaries; they usually do not cause any symptom and are not painful.
There are primarily two types of ovarian cysts:
1. Follicle cysts: During a woman’s menstrual cycle, the egg develops in a sac known as the follicle. Under normal circumstances, the sac breaks open and releases the egg. When this doesn’t happen, fluids start accumulating in the follicle to form a cyst.
2. Corpus luteum cysts: Follicle sacs dissolve after releasing the egg, but in some cases, these sacs remain and the opening of the sacs gets sealed. It again results in fluid accumulation, leading to the formation of corpus luteum cysts.
Usually, cysts do not cause any symptom. If the size of the cysts increases, they may cause symptoms such as stomach pain, pain during bowel movements and sex as well as pelvic floor pain. The breasts may become tender and one may experience rapid breathing. Other symptoms of ovarian cysts are fever, nausea and dizziness. Usually, rupturing of a cyst leads to these symptoms surfacing; hence you would know when exactly to call the doctor.
The treatment options for ovarian cysts are:
- Laparoscopy: Laparoscopy is carried out if the cysts are small in size. An incision is made close to the navel, through which an instrument is inserted to get rid of the cyst.
- Birth control pills: For chronic ovarian cysts, oral contraceptives are prescribed to stop the ovulation process in order to arrest the formation of cysts.
- Laparotomy: In case of large cysts, this procedure is recommended. A relatively bigger incision is made in the abdomen, through which the cyst is removed.
Ovarian cysts, if left untreated, can certainly cause infertility. Pre-menopausal women and who suffer from frequent hormonal imbalances in the body are the most vulnerable to this condition.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!