Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Suneeta SharmaYour feedback matters!
I'm Asu. Iam 21tears old and my weight is 50kgs height is 155cms. I don't have regular periods and miss periods 3months. How to get regular periods.
Hello ,i was pregnant and it was my first pregnancy ,i aborted with misoprostol and its been a month now, I did an ultra sound and it left me with cysts and fibrous substance on both ovaries and my uterus became small ,please help me ,my periods are not back yet.
I get lot of pain n cramps on the first day of my menstrual cycle. Is there some medicine to cure this. Is it natural or some problem. I have tried a unani medicine called masturin. But it has not helped much. Please advise.
Kya sex krte time pussy kiss krte time pussy se aane vala pani peena chahiye ya nhi ,please tell me.
I am using saheli pills is that effective to prevent pregnancy My gynec say it is not sure to prevent pregnancy.
Did you know your sexual desire isn’t just a reflection of whether or not you’re attracted to someone? Our sexual desire is complex and there are things most people do everyday that lower their libido and stop them from having the hot sex life they truly want for themselves, and their lover/s! Avoid doing the following if you don't want your sex drive
1. Poor diet
It's not about the number on the scale, but what you put in your system. A diet high in fat lowers libido. A diet of junk lowers libido. Think of healthy food as fuel not just for your body generally, but for your sex drive. Put in clean, green fuel and you will have a sexual system raring to go. Punish it with vitamin-poor, difficult to digest processed items which barely meet the qualifications of food, and your libido will slow to a snail’s pace. Not sexy.
2. Lack of exercise
Your sexual response utilises your hormones, your muscles, your circulatory system and your nerves, to name but a few. If those areas of your body are in good shape and are performing well, then you will have a libido to match. If you’re a couch potato, then so is your libido: simply not in the mood. Get your move on to get your sexy groove on!
3. Not enough sleep
Your libido is not classified as a life or death function by your body, so when it’s tired, and chronically so, your body will put its limited energy resources into its vital body processes (digesting, and doing the tasks you require it to do). Your body will tell your libido to wait until it has some energy reserves. So sleep. Can you have sex when you’re tired all the time? Sure. Will you want to? No and no and no again.
Most people know that stress lowers their libido, but do you know it’s not all bad? A little bit of stress can prompt you to have sex as a stress reliever, and that’s good for you! But chronic high levels of stress will lower your libido - and not just for a week but months on end, until the stress is taken care of. So look after your sex life: take a meditation class. It helps fight stress and the added bonus is that doing meditation actually increases thel evels of DHEA in your body which … drumroll … increases your libido.
5. Negative self talk
Libido isn’t just physical. A huge part of it is mental. If you tell yourself you aren’t beautiful and if you’re silent and don’t tell yourself you’re hot, sexy and attractive, then that’s exactly what your body will reflect. Your libido just left the building that is you, probably in search of someone who does say, "Hey I’m all that, yes I am!"
6. Lazy learning
We need to feel we are evolving and growing in life. Your libido is a fundamental part of your life. It’s not instinct and it fluctuates in reflection of what is going on in our lives, minds and bodies. If you aren’t proactive in your own life, if you aren’t stimulating your mind and body, then how can you expect your sex drive to be stimulated? An active person, in mind and body, is a sexy person. Stretch your imagination, grab life by both hands, and your libido will follow you anywhere.
What problems are created during sex please tell me to avoid them? I do not like to use any condom please tell me other protection?
Hi Dr. I am 20 years girl not married I want to know that is there any cream for getting virgin back on hour is this possible if yes please tell me the name of the cream please thank you.
Dear mam I am having menses problem. They are not regular. Now the problem is I m feeling feverish from the last 5 days. My last menses occured on 10 th april. My teeths are paining and my health is getting down day by day. I had intercourse with my hubby on 5th april. Later I took I pill. Is this the side effect of pill. Is it possible that I m pregnant. Kindly advice.
Hi, I am 1.5 months postpartum. I had a normal delivery with forceps. I had stitches for which I was applying metrogyl. The pain in stitches had gone but has come back since 1 week. I am having a lot of pain in the list stitch again. I am taking EXACT Mr. everyday now. Please suggest.
I have done sex with my bf with condoms. No mistake happen. On 26 th september. N my next period date was 5 th october. Now its 11 october. 7 days up. Still I haven got my periods. I have done tested with prega news 3 times all negative. What should I do? I m I pregnant. What medicine I should take.
Any ailment can cause a breakdown of one's overall well-being due to the onslaught of related symptoms, and sinus problem is no different. Sinusitis refers to inflammation or swelling of the tissue that lines the sinus, which are passages filled with air and lie in the nasal tract.
Sometimes, these passages get blocked with germs, fluid and other elements that can give rise to infections and allergic reactions. Here are the ways in which this condition can affect your health:
- Related ailments: One of the most common outcomes of sinus blockage is common cold, which can happen when the passages do not get proper movement of air. Further, it can also cause allergic rhinitis which is also known as hay fever and comes with its own set of symptoms like a runny nose, blocked nose and ears, watery eyes and other signs. A build-up of nasal polyps can also take place in the blocked path of the sinus, while the nasal cavity can also shift, causing a deviated septum.
- Pain: We have many sinuses that are located in various parts of our head, including the areas above and below the eyes. As a part of the sinus attack, one may experience pain and fluid fullness in these areas. These regions can ache when there is a sinus infection. This pain can also be caused by the dull pressure exerted by inflammation, and the pain can then travel down to jaws, teeth and even between eyes.
- Headaches: The constant pressure and persistent pain in the various areas containing the sinus can lead to long term headaches which will be at their worst in the mornings. This is due to the fact that the fluids have been accumulating throughout the night. These headaches can get worse if there is a change in the temperature.
- Congestion: Congestion is also a common symptom of sinus infection. The swollen sinuses can lead to constrictions in the nasal passage, which can obstruct normal breathing. This will lead to congestion, which can also affect the senses of taste and smell.
- Cough and discharge: A patient suffering from a sinus infection may end up blowing his or her nose more often than normal. This will usually happen because a yellowing greenish discharge will drain into the nasal passages on a regular basis during the infection. When this discharge bypasses the nasal tract and reaches the throat, it can also cause persistent coughing. It is best to ask for medical intervention and practice steaming to relive the painful symptoms of this condition.