Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I want abortion. I am pregnant from last 1 month. how I get abort and please tell me the side effect from this how many times I have do this in a year.
My progesterone level on cd 23 has come as 7.69 .what does this indicate abt ovulation and is the level sufficient to conceive. Shd I go for progesterone supplements. I am trying to conceive. Pls help.
Mera naam kn hai mere mc mahina ke 3 date ko hoti hai, is time se kitne din ke baaad sex karne se main pregnant ho sakti hoon, pls reply karna madam.
We had sex and just 2 hours after that, she got her periods. I don't think we had a protected sex. The condom slipped off. Its been 12 hours by now. Can I give her i-pill. Does she have the chance of pregnancy. Just 6 days before only she ate that i-pill because of unprotected sex. So because of that her periods got delayed by 5 days. Now she got her periods. What should I do? I'm very scared.
Now im 17 week pregnant but yesterday unfortunately my cousin son has biten my tumb little blood came. Is it ok otherwise I have to take TT injection. Pls suggest me.
Medicine se (dupastone dydrogestrone period k 15th day se 24 th day tk) jo regular period hota hai. To kya ovulation hoti hai. Pregnancy k liye 3 mahine se try kar rahi hu to q nhi ho pa raha. Mai normal weight hu. Or pcod ki problem hai.
We are planning for a baby and I need some information regarding the same. After sex with my partner it seems that lot of semen come out from vagina. Is it normal or we are doing sex wrongly. Kindly help me out. Thanks.
Hello doctor, I am 21 years old. I am experiencing a pain in my lower abdomen right side for about 2 weeks now. The pain is not regular, I experience it some times but last night , I experienced a severe pain in my abdomen and back . I got my ultrasound done today and the impression is , I have a cyst in right ovary (size 51 into 40 mm) .My periods are regular, I got my last period on 6th of june 2016 and this month, I have not get my periods yet. I am unmarried and never had any sexual activity with anyone. I want to ask, is this a matter of worry, how can this cyst be removed? What caused this cyst? How much time will it take to get removed? Please give a genuine answer, I am worried.
Mam Last month I went to take pregnancy test it seems to be negative. So I thought it may be the cause of pcod. So I made ultra sound test. The report said that it is pcod. How can I cure by diet without treatment. Will you say some diet plan.
Arthritis is defined as a disease that causes painful inflammation and stiffness in joints. There are some food items, which you should avoid if you are suffering from arthritis since they can worsen your condition and lead to inflammation and joint pain. Stick to a smart, nutritious diet that doesn't make you gain weight.
The following food items should be struck off your daily meals:
- Red Meat: Red meat has high levels of saturated fat. Patients of arthritis must avoid consuming foods containing saturated fat because they contribute to obesity. They also contain Omega-6 fatty acids, which lead to inflammation if the intake is high. Red meat contributes to higher overall fat and calorie intake.
- Sugar and Refined Flour: Sugar and refined flour may cause an upsurge in blood sugar levels. When there is a spike in your blood sugar levels, the body produces a pro-inflammatory chemical called cytokines to break down the carbohydrates. This results in inflammation, worsening your arthritis symptoms. They also increase your weight, putting more and more pressure on the joints.
- Fried Foods: Eliminating fried foods from your diet helps in reducing the levels of inflammation. Fried foods increase oxidation in the body's cells due to toxins called advanced glycation endproducts or age. They are high in fat and lead to obesity. Moreover, most restaurants use hydrogenated oils which are rich in trans fats. Trans fats are even more harmful than saturated fats when it comes to inflammation, chronic heart diseases and other health problems.
- Alcohol and tobacco: High intake of alcohol causes a surge in the body levels of CRP or C - reactive protein which is a powerful agent of inflammation. The risk of developing rheumatoid arthritis is higher among smokers.
- Processed Foods: Foods that are ready to eat and require minimal cooking contain several ingredients that cause inflammation. They are loaded with saturated fats, refined flour and sugar and are extremely unhealthy and worsen arthritic pain.
- Corn Oil: Many foods, especially baked foods, are cooked in corn oil or other oils which are rich in omega 6 fatty acids and trigger inflammation. Corn oil can be replaced with olive oil that is rich in omega 3 fatty acids which is anti-inflammatory. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.