Lybrate.com has top trusted Ophthalmologists from across India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Suneeta DubeyYour feedback matters!
Eyes pains a lot. I have got spectacles too. Please help me out because it disturbs me from my studies too.
I am 40 years old and I have problem in reading and writing stuff and I feel that my eyesight is getting weak. Is it due to ageing for something else?
I am a 18 years old boy I continue have red eye and eye itching please help me to get rid of this problem.
Tears come out of my eyes very often. I have sinus and I smoke. Sometimes people say why are you crying. It becomes very embarrassing as I'm not crying. Please help.
I have night blindness am unable to see in low light so what precautions should I take and what food I prefer.
Sir I have problem eyes and ears. While I work for 2 or 3 hours eyes gets wet. This problem persist for 4 years. Also ear get pains while listen loud sound.
I am having problem in my eyes. My eyes are getting itch. I will be Very thankful you to give some medicine advice.
I have to work in dust due to wood industry. Which medicine is helpful for regularly cleaning my eye without any side effects.
I have been wearing spectacles for the past 7-8 years. My power is -4 and it's increasing gradually. My question is is there any possibilities of reducing it and if so by what means?
Hi My mother is suffering from CRVO her left eye vision is blurred so we contacted the doctor in Bangalore and and they told as my mom was not taking BP tablets and cholesterol is more so only the it is affected but my mother was taking homeopathy medicine for BP and also my mother has problem sleep apnea also. Doctor gave Accentrix injection (Imported injection) and it cost 25000. Today we went for second opinion that doctor suggested we can go for Avastin (10000 and it will be shared with 4-5 members so it will be less) or Razumab (15000 and its Indian product) Can you please suggest which injection is good with less side effects also some suggestion for my mother please please. Accentrix or Avastin or Razumab.
While it's assumed that numerous eye injuries are inflicted at work, just about the same number of them may happen while at home. Luckily, most eye wounds are preventable. Find ways to prevent eye injuries, as the eyes are very sensitive and delicate.
Here is a list of some of the most common eye injuries and tips on how to prevent them:
- A lot of eye injuries happen from dust particles entering the eyes, causing itching and burning sensation. Protective glasses should be worn when doing any kind of activity in a dusty area with flying particles.
- Pencils, scissors, forks, knives and all similar sharp objects can cause a serious eye injury. Day to day household items like bungee cords, wire coat hangers, rubber bands and fishhooks are capable of causing eye injuries. You must always remain aware and super conscious while using such objects.
- While performing activities such as dusting, sweeping or lawn mowing, make sure to protect your eyes well as dust is involved.
- Children are very curious by nature. Thus, all hazardous stuff like fertilizers, acids should be kept away from their reach. These contain harmful chemicals, which may inflict fatal damage to the eyes.
- Cooking powder and spices like chili powder can cause injury to the eye. Always wash your hands after using these items, so that you don't harm the eyes if you by chance rub them with your hands.
- Precautions should be taken while dealing with heat or boiling water or oil. They may spill and cause damage to the eyes.
- Secure floor coverings and railings. On the off chance that a kid or elderly man lives in your home, use a safety gate at the top and base of stairs, and consider covering sharp furniture edges and corners with a padding material.
- While travelling in a car, abrupt jerking or breaks may cause the head to bump and cause injury to the eye. Always put on your seat belt and do not allow children to sit in the front of a car.
- Many modern toys, which are very attractive have got sharp edges because of their fancy design. Abstain children from playing with these kinds of toys.
- Laser pointers, a common fun gadget for children is very harmful and causes permanent damage to the retina. Stay away from laser pointers.
- Wear eye gear to protect your eyes during sports activities. Also wear goggles during swimming as chlorine in swimming pool water damages the eyes.
Eye injuries may happen out of nowhere. You must always remain alert to avoid eye injuries. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.