Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Suneeta AgarwalYour feedback matters!
We are trying for baby. Recently got to know that my fallopian tubes are blocked. One is partially blocked. Do not knw what to do next. Is there natural ways of opening tubes.
Hi. I was asked to take my lh n FSH test on second day of my periods. But usually nothing happens for me in the first day. Bleeding happens only overnight. So please confirm wen should the test be taken.
I am 12 weeks pregnant and I get still lower abdomen pain it feels poky, however my gynac told me its normal, pain will dissaper in further weeks but I can still feel something poky just above my pelvic. is that normal, also I have little stomach fats.
9 high-fiber foods that are filling
It is perceived that healthy foods are not filling. This is a myth. High-fiber foods are your main source of nutrients and keep you healthy. Fiber from food also ensures your body weight stays low and cholesterol in blood is managed well. It helps all the toxins out of your body and makes you look lean and good. You must try to replace what you usually consume with these high-fiber foods to beat hunger pangs as well as ensure health.
9 high-fiber foods that make you feel full and provide adequate fiber too.
1) oatmeal - have a filling breakfast of oatmeal and eliminate your daily 11 am cravings. High in fiber, oatmeal also keeps cholesterol in check and keeps you satisfied.
2) lentils - lentils are extremely high in proteins as well as fiber. Even a bowl full is good enough to keep your full for a long time.
3) broccoli - along with having cancer-fighting properties and a lot of antioxidants, broccoli has a large amount of fiber good enough to keep you full for a long time.
4) pears - a medium sized pear is packed with almost 6 grams of fiber, making it an appropriate health snack.
5) apples - nutritious and delicious, a medium sized apple can give you more than 4 grams of fiber.
6) barley - of all the grains, barley has the highest content of fiber which is close to six grams.
7) chia seeds - high in fiber, chia seeds are so flexible that they can be consumed as accompaniment in most dishes - be it cookies, yoghurt or salad.
8) carrots - baby carrots are the most ideal snacks ever, being easy to consume, rich source of beta-carotene and having high fiber content.
9) almonds - a quarter cup of almonds would give you almost 5 grams of fiber.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
My age is 34 and I got married in feb 2015 but my wife yet not conceived and my wife is period cycle is 28 days, we had sex many times in mid of cycle i.e 12-18 days of period, however I have not connected with my wife regularly as we work on different places now I got some test and the report shows triglycerides is 205 cholesterol HDL, DIRECT is 33.1 and cholesterol LDL, calculated is 102.9 AND cholesterol VLDL, calculated is 41.0 and CHDL/HDL Ratio is 5.4 unsaturated iron binding capacity is 318 VITAMIN D 7.6 VITAMIN B 12 and mu\y semen analysis showing total count 61 million/ml serum motility 55% and sluggish 25% and non motile 20% my wife also suffer from thyroid my question that as per my report these can create problem in pregnancy of my wife or thyroid is the problem in get conceiving. And what is the medicines and diet to get improved my report and what checkup need for my wife as she suffers from thyroid and her weight is only 40 kg.
Suppose a girl lost her virginity (her hymen broke and she got bleed at her first intercourse) And couple of times she got sex A few years later she had intercourse Is there any chances that she will bleed again regarding hymen?
Rashes in the vulva, which might be caused due to various health problems or due to irritation on skin, usually constitute all the vaginal rashes. The vaginal rashes might be the result of non infectious conditions (it might be an allergic reaction) or it might also be the result of a sexually transmitted infection. The vulva may become red and might have sores and blisters. Many times, the vulva doesn't change color at all, but visible bumps are present in the area.
The symptoms of vaginal rashes are as follows:
- Blisters or sores
- Reddening of the vulva
- Visible bumps
- Vaginal discharge
- Pain in the pelvic region
- Painful urination with a burning feeling
- Pain while having sex
- Lice or insects in the pubic hair
- Enlarged lymph nodes
- Ulcers on the groin
Although the symptoms are not usually fatal, sometimes the conditions might become life threatening. If your body temperature rises above 101oF and if you are suffering from a severe abdominal and pelvic pain, the best option is to consult a doctor immediately.
Vaginal rashes can be due both noninfectious causes as well as due to sexually transmitted infections. Some of the infectious causes are:
- Genital herpes
- Granuloma inguinale
- Human papilloma virus
- Molluscum contagiosum
- Pubic lice
- Yeast infections
Some of the noninfectious causes are:
- Allergic reactions
- Chemical irritants like soap, lubricants, creams, etc
- Lichen Simplex Chronicus
Although the vaginal rashes aren't very serious in nature, you might face certain complications like infertility, secondary or tertiary syphilis, and transmitting the infection to your partner.
Vaginal rashes are usually treated with home remedies. Here are a few treatments you could try out if you are afflicted with vaginal rashes:
- Apple Cider Vinegar: This particular substance is known for having antifungal and antibacterial properties. It will help you get over the itching which takes place when you are suffering with a vaginal rash. If the rash is due to a fungal or bacterial infection, then apple cider vinegar will help to clear out the infection. Wash your vagina with apple cider vinegar and warm water mixture.
- Anti-bacterial Talc: Anti-bacterial talc is extremely mild to the skin. It helps to cure fungal infections but this method might take some time to cure the rash.
Consult your doctor if the rash becomes serious and requires immediate attention.