Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SunaraYour feedback matters!
My wife is 8 months pregnant, can I have sex with her, if yes what is the position I have to use when I have sex, please recommend me thank you!
Hello, I want to ask that I do sex with my girlfriend without condom but I didn't inject sperm in her vagina. After 48 hours of sex I gave her unwanted 72. Is there anything to worry like pregnancy type please clear my doubt. I am in stress with this.
I have pcod problem past two years. I got married now 9 months over , still I have same irregular periods problem. Please suggest me I will do to regularize my period and how to conceive ?
Lady finger Okra is another great natural vegetable that can help your sexual health. It is high in a number of vitamins and also a great source of zinc. As you know zinc deficiency is one of the major sources of erectile problems.
Mens sexual health
As mentioned above lady finger (okra) is great for improving sexual health. You can stir fry some okra in butter or you can have the root powder of it with a glass of milk and honey. This will help you with your erections as well as give you sexual stamina.
Women’s Sexual heath
Lady finger is also great for female sexual health. Women who suffer from excessive bleedings during their menstrual cycles or endometriosis can use it for their benefit. Poke holes in two to three okras and put them in a glass of water. Keep them overnight at room temperature and drink the liquid first thing in the morning. Drinking this for a few weeks will help reduce the bleeding during the cycle and also help in other matters of sexual health.
Promotes Skin Health
As it contains good amount of iron and folates which enhances the production of hemoglobin which is very good for skin health.
Improves Blood Circulation
It enhances blood circulation to the whole body which provides glow, shine and natural pinkness to the skin.
If you have taken it for a while you can stop and see what happens over the next three months. Still I can't understand. I m worried I just want to knw will I get periods regular after finishing this course.
Sir I am suffering from polycystic ovarian syndrome and taking ginette 35 every month but this time I got periods in mid of ginette course ,is this normal?
Last month I received periods on 7th march but this month still periods has not come and today is 17th April. I did pregnancy test itself with test machine but result shows negative. Do I need to wait more days to test once more? Please suggest.
She is telling she have stomach cramps. And she is nt hvng her monthly periods. What is the reason behind this. Anybody suggest me.
My age is 18 now. I'm a male. My breast goes a little bit increasing tell ways to stop increasing breast.
My periods has stopped about 4 years ago. But recently my periods has started. So I made my U. S. G. The report says that - uterus is bulky and anteverted showing a rounded hypoechoic solid SOL (measuring 2.58 Cm X 2.33 cm) in fundus anteriorly and to the left. Endometrial echopattern is central and of normal thickness (5.1 mm). Uterus measures 9.09cmX4.48cm. Can I have to go through operation or medical treatment will clear the problem?
Cooking is an art and we use various cooking procedures to make different recipes. But we have to consider the nutrients loss, nutrients denaturation while opting for cooking practices. I am sharing some tips on healthy cooking methods here.
1) Wash vegetables, fruits before cutting to avoid loss of vitamins and minerals.
2) Do not keep cut vegetables exposed to air for a longer time.
3) Avoid excessive heating of milk to retain protein quality.
3) Avoid reheating of oils and fats as it leads to formation of trans fatty acids and certain toxic substances.
5) Steaming vegetables is a healthier option than boiling.
6) Avoid using plastic containers to microwave foods instead use glass containers.
7) Avoid reheating in microwave.
8) Avoid leaching-discarding water after boiling vegetables/ sprouts.
Some healthy cooking methods are stir frying, steaming, broiling, grilling, baking.
My Wife Age 47 is experiencing some gyne problem Now a days she has loss of libdo and feeling lethargic as well. Please suggest some good food supplement
Sir, I got married 4 months back, I love child soo much, I am doing sex daily with my partner, but no symptoms of pregnancy yet, please suggest us any tips and medications to get early pregnancy. Thank you sir.
I am 23 years old. I am not getting my chums it's been already 2 months. I took a tablet called novelon. I have completed 12 days course. Is it safe to take this tablet.
Hi Doctor, I am suffering from PCOD, and trying for a baby from last 6 years. I first started my fertility treatment in 2011 and got pregnant in 2012 with FEMERA tablet and with pregnyle injection. But that pregnancy was ended with spontaneous abortion after 2 months of pregnancy (took GESTONE and metformin during pregnancy) After six months of 2012 miscarriage tried with clomid and ovulation injection but failed to conceive. Again I went to fertility specialist in Ganga Ram gone for IVF 2014. In first time embryo transfer was ectopic pregnancy and second embryo transfer no pregnancy. Now from last 8 months I have stopped any treatment and having Ayurvedic medicine. Now with Ayurvedic medicine my periods are normal and there is some improvement in PCOD also (before ayurvedic medicine cysytics volume was 30- 32 mm and now its 10-12 mm). Please doctor suggest treatment as I am mentally and physically is very disturbed. Please give suggestions. Thanks
My mom aged 55 has predominantly solid pelvic lesion measuring 10*7*6 cm arising from left ovary. Solid areas are showing moderate contrast enhancement. Eccentric cystic component noted towards left lateral aspect of the lesion. No calcifications. Everything else including lungs, bladders seems to be fine. Doctors have insisted to take 6 chemo followed by a surgery. I just wanted to clarify if this is the appropriate treatment required for a patient at this point of stage. Please do comment at the earliest. Please Please Please.
5 Facts About Maternal Weight Gain in Pregnancy
1) Every now and then we find expectant women fussing about too much or too little weight gain during their pregnancy. One must remember that the absolute weight of the mother is not an indicator of the baby's well being inside the womb. Instead, another indicator called as the Basal metabolic Index (BMI- taken as a ratio of weight in kg/ height in m2) is more useful.
2) A normal healthy woman should have a BMI of 20-25 at the start of her pregnancy and the total average weight gain that she should achieve is between 12-16 kg spread over 9 months. Around 50% of this weight should be gained in the last three months of pregnancy. For women whose BMI is more than this value, should target less overall weight gain and vice-versa.
For example, if a woman weighs 80kg at the start of her pregnancy and is 1.72m(172 cm or 5-7feet) tall, her BMI would be approximately 27 and the average weight gain during pregnancy should now be between 7- 11.5 kg. Given below are approximate weight gain allowed for BMI values:
BMI Interpretation Recommended weight gain in pregnancy
1 15-20 Underweight 12.5-18 kg
2 20-25 Desirable weight 11.5-16 kg
3 25-30 Overweight 7-11.5 kg
4 30 and above Serious obesity 5-9 kg
3) Women who start their pregnancies at a higher than normal BMI are at higher risk of pregnancy-related complications but pregnancy is not the time for dieting or other weight loss procedures. One should aim to have a balanced approach and limit the total gain within the permissible range.
4) Some women loose 1-2 kg of weight in the first three months of pregnancy due to poor appetite and frequent vomiting. This is totally acceptable as long as their general health is not affected and there are no ketones appearing in their urine.Similarly, there might be times anytime during pregnancy when the weight gain would slow down or a woman may loose weight also due to poor appetite or loose motions.
5) At times, there would be a very rapid maternal weight gain in a span of a few weeks. Again there is no correlation with the baby's weight gain. Please have a look at your food intake and if there is no significant difference with the previous weeks, then have your blood pressure checked because water retention and swelling in the feet are common reasons for a sudden weight gain. Please ensure that you continue to hydrate your skin in this situation, to avoid getting too many stretch marks. Quick weight gain around the belly and thighs has been suggested as the number one reasons for excessive stretch marks.