Common Specialities
{{speciality.keyWord}}
Common Issues
{{issue.keyWord}}
Common Treatments
{{treatment.keyWord}}
Call Doctor
Book Appointment

Dr. Sunara

MBBS

Gynaecologist, Delhi

0 at clinic
Book Appointment
Call Doctor
Dr. Sunara MBBS Gynaecologist, Delhi
0 at clinic
Book Appointment
Call Doctor
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help
Services
Feed

Personal Statement

Our team includes experienced and caring professionals who share the belief that our care should be comprehensive and courteous - responding fully to your individual needs and preferences....more
Our team includes experienced and caring professionals who share the belief that our care should be comprehensive and courteous - responding fully to your individual needs and preferences.
More about Dr. Sunara
Dr. Sunara is a renowned Gynaecologist in Bapa Nagar, Delhi. Doctor is a qualified MBBS . You can visit him/her at Hande Nursing Home in Bapa Nagar, Delhi. Book an appointment online with Dr. Sunara and consult privately on Lybrate.com.

Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.

Info

Education
MBBS - - -

Location

Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunara

Hande Nursing Home

57, Rajori Garden, DelhiDelhi Get Directions
...more

Handa Nursing Home

Plot 57, Raja Garden. Landmark: Near Raja Garden Crossing.Delhi Get Directions
0 at clinic
...more
View All

Services

View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Sunara

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review

Feed

Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I had unprotected sex on 24th may, nd got a cut in my clitoris from my partner's teeth, I went to Dr. Nd got the necessary medicines, next day I got my periods. But bleeding is very less. Whats the matter. Can you help plz?

MD-Ayurveda, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine & Surgery (BAMS)
Sexologist, Haldwani
I had unprotected sex on 24th may, nd got a cut in my clitoris from my partner's teeth, I went to Dr. Nd got the nece...
Hello- Sex just before menses some times results in irregular menses flow, so there in nothing to worry about it.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir/mam please help kijiye ,meri friend ki age 21 age, but periods me kafi pet drd hota ,periods aane ka time nichhita nhi kvi v aa jata h, or bhut jada aata h ,hath pair me jhunjhunaht v rhta, weakness lgta h ,or 12 days tk kvi 2rhta h, please uchit slah de? Bhut kmjor ho gyi h,

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Navi Mumbai
Sir/mam please help kijiye ,meri friend ki age 21 age, but periods me kafi pet drd hota ,periods aane ka time nichhit...
First of all you should follow some basic thing 1.avoid=hot and cold at time 2.less the sugar as much as possible if you want to eat sweet take juggery which is black 3.do not drink water after meal drink at the time of meal sip by sip up to 150 ml 4.avoid late night sleep 5.CHANDRAPRABHA VATI 1 tab before lunch and dinner 6.DASHAMULARISHTA 2 tsp before lunch and dinner.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, I want to know whether medical abortion or dnc? which one is more safe and better? please suggest.

MS - Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Gynaecologist, Ludhiana
Hi, I want to know whether medical abortion or dnc? which one is more safe and better? please suggest.
Hi, Medical abortion is definitely safer than d&c because it is noninvasive, no anesthesia, no hospital stay, less cost, more natural but it's only for early abortions. Still best is consult doctor personally as medical abortion too needs supervision by expert gynecologist. Self medication may prove fatal.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Agar kisine apna child abort karwaya ho to aagae jake pragnent hone mai koi problem aati hai kya aur aati hai to kya chances rehete hai pregnant hone ya na hone k.

MBBS
General Physician, Mumbai
Agar kisine apna child abort karwaya ho to aagae jake pragnent hone mai koi problem aati hai kya aur aati hai to kya ...
80% chances are that there will be no problems in future pregnancy but 20% chances are that there can be uterine abnormalities or hormonal imbalance and which needs to be evaluated after clinical examination
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Can I go for USG pelvic scan to rule out ovarian cyst / appendicitis. I may be pregnant.

MBBS, MS - Obstetrics & Gynecology, Fellowship in Infertility (IVF Specialist)
Gynaecologist, Aurangabad
Can I go for USG pelvic scan to rule out ovarian cyst / appendicitis. I may be pregnant.
Hi lybrate user, yes you can get ultrasound to rule out ovarian cyst or appendicitis as ultrasound has no side effects on baby.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Whenever I try to eat, after 2 or 3 mouth I just can take more. My health is just getting worse, I want to be like others, healthy and fit and my men's flows really much which makes me weak too. Hope to here a good advice as I even tried the vitamins. Thank you.

MBBS
Sexologist, Panchkula
Whenever I try to eat, after 2 or 3 mouth I just can take more.
My health is just getting worse, I want to be like ot...
You are getting weak day by day and you are not able to eat more. I advise you to take proper balanced vegetarian diet. Take fruits and vegetables in daily diet. Take 8 to 10 glasses of water daily. Avoid garlic and red chilly at home and avoid non veg and eggs always. Do meditation for mental strength. This will help in your problem. For better guidance and treatment, consult privately.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, I am 24 years old pregnant, 24 weeks 2 days. My ultrasound report says my baby weighs 665 gms, and growth is 28 percentile. Does this mean my baby is small. Do I need to worry about.

DGO, MBBS
Gynaecologist, Faridabad
Hi, I am 24 years old pregnant, 24 weeks 2 days. My ultrasound report says my baby weighs 665 gms, and growth is 28 p...
there is nothing to worry about u take care of ur diet sometimes growth spurt occurs in last trim n suddenly foetus gains wt
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi. Does vomiting. Bloated. And breast tenderness normal after doing abortion, I still feel I bit cramps. But bleeding happens for 5 days. With only light to moderate. Very small blood clots .thread like blood clots only. Is it normal and fine for 5 weeks pregnant abortion?

International Academy of Classical Homeopathy, BHMS
Homeopath, Pune
Hi. Does vomiting. Bloated. And breast tenderness normal after doing abortion,
I still feel I bit cramps. But bleedin...
hi giv her arnic 3c liquid 2drops below tongue 2hrly til bleeding decreases murex 12c 3tims day for 13 days china off 12c 3tims a days for 15 days helon 12c 2tims day for 10 days millefo 30 once a day for 5 days inform mr progress
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

She has already taken abortion pills 2 times. If she take again then she feel any problems in future or not .What is duration of taking oral pills. Up to how much days. From last menstrual.

BHMS
Homeopath, Hyderabad
Don't use much of contraceptive pills as they have side effects and also may hamper future chances of getting pregnant.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed

Near By Doctors

90%
(64 ratings)

Dr. Sunita Gupta

MBBS, MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology
Gynaecologist
Dr Sunita Gupta's Clinic, 
300 at clinic
Book Appointment
91%
(316 ratings)

Dr. Smriti Uppal

DNB (Obstetrics and Gynecology), DGO, MBBS Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
Gynaecologist
Sanjeevan Hospital, 
300 at clinic
Book Appointment
85%
(21 ratings)

Dr. Supriya Malhotra

MBBS, MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Gynaecologist
Dr. Supriya Malhotra 's Clinic, 
300 at clinic
Book Appointment
92%
(132 ratings)

Dr. Mita Verma

MBBS, MS - Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Gynaecologist
Dr. Mita Verma Women's Clinic, 
300 at clinic
Book Appointment
88%
(32 ratings)

Dr. Vishakha Munjal

Visiting Consultant - (Apollo Cradle - Nehru Enclave) , MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS, Apollo Spectra - Kailash colony,Paras Bliss - East of kailash, Moolchand - Lajpat Nagar Neelkanth - Gurgaon
Gynaecologist
Medi Clinic, 
500 at clinic
Book Appointment
80%
(10 ratings)

Dr. Sadhana Kala

MBBS, MS - Obstetrics & Gynaecology , FACS (USA)
Gynaecologist
Moolchand Hospital, 
300 at clinic
Book Appointment