Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunanda Sah
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sunanda SahYour feedback matters!
Are you gluten intolerant?
Many people experience digestive and health problems caused by eating gluten or wheat. Gluten is a protein that is found in wheat, barley, and rye.
If you have any of the following symptoms it could be a sign that you have gluten intolerance
1. Digestive issues such as gas, bloating, diarrhoea and even constipation.
2. Fatigue, brain fog or feeling tired after eating a meal that contains gluten.
3. Diagnosis of an autoimmune disease such as hashimoto's thyroiditis, rheumatoid arthritis, ulcerative colitis, lupus, psoriasis, scleroderma or multiple sclerosis.
4. Dizziness or feeling of being off balance.
5. Hormone imbalances such as pms, pcos or unexplained infertility.
6. Migraine headaches.
7. Diagnosis of chronic fatigue or fibromyalgia.
8. Inflammation, swelling or pain in your joints such as fingers, knees or hips.
9. Mood issues such as anxiety, depression, mood swings.
The best way to determine if you have an issue with gluten is to do an elimination diet and take it out of your diet for at least 2 to 3 weeks and then reintroduce it.