Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sunanda GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am 34 years old. My wife 29 years old. Yesterday when I start sex, she feel pain in stomach. Immediately I stopped sex. What happened to her. Just I touch her neck for some time. Nothing do than that.
Whenever she got period . She get pain all the time in her legs or stomach. Is there any medicine. Suggest?
Yummy tehri reinvented
Let's make a conventional tehri in our own style. Let's see how we promote the weight loss after eating healthy and nutritious food.
2nd recipe direct from my kitchen just for you.
Tehri (conventional way)
Rice 1 1⁄2 cup (24 tbs), soaked in water for 30 minutes, drained
Water 3 cup (48 tbs)
Vegetable oil 3 tablespoon
Turmeric powder 1 teaspoon
Salt 1 teaspoon
Cumin seeds 1 teaspoon
Peppercorns 1⁄2 teaspoon
Star anise 3
Cinnamon stick 1
Carrot 1, cut up
Green peas 1⁄4 cup (4 tbs)
Cabbage /cauliflower 1⁄2 cup
Onion 1, thinly sliced
1. In a pressure cooker, heat oil, add in the whole spices, cook for 30 seconds. Add onion and saute until the onions turn translucent.
2. Add the other vegetables and rice, stir and cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Pour in water, add salt and turmeric, close the lid and cook for about 5 minutes.
Serving (ideal for two serve).
Total fat 44 g 60%
Saturated fat 6 g
Sodium 2027.5 mg 84.5%
Total carbohydrates 264 g 87.9%
Dietary fiber 14.7 g 58.9%
Sugars 12.2 g
Protein 28 g 56.6%
Vitamin a 212.2% vitamin c 52.5%
Calcium 28.1% iron 59.2%
Who does not like the yummy tasty' tehri. Now lets make it our way. Very healthy, yummy and low calorie. My own version of my favorite tehri right from my own kitchen.
We will use the same ingredient in most healthy and low calorie style, and then check the calorie count of our tehri.
Same ingredients just minus the oil and lessen the carbohydrate of the rice.
1. Boil one cup rice rice, when they are cooked and then drain the excess water. So our simple rice is ready.
2. Take a kadai, it should be heated t the maximum flame, then add onion, tomato, garlic and cook them with no oil. Add in the whole spices with salt, cook for 30 seconds and saute until the onions turn translucent after that add peas, other vegetables like carrot, cauliflower, broccoli.
3. Cook till the vegetables becomes soft, then add the turmeric powder, dhaniya powder, lal mirch and cook for 1 min.
4. After that add little water in the mix and add rice. Cook for 5-7 min and your yummy healthy recipe is ready. Now lets check its nutrific and calorie value.
So now lets check what is the diffrence between boiled and steamed rice.
Boiling means straining the excess water (starch) when the rice becomes soft. Steamed rice refer to the rice which is pressure cooked.
So the difference in calories if we take 100 gram steamed rice the calorie is 150 kcal and in cooked 100 grams boiled rice the calorie is 100 kcal. And the carbohydrate content is also very less in boiled rice. Brown rice can be a more healthier option if you like the taste of brown rice.
Lets see the calorie counts of our tehri.
We have used only one cup rice and taken out the excess starch. Secondly try to use as much vegetables in the rice. Vegetable increases the nutritive value but decreases the calories. We have reduced the calories count by 900 kcal. There is no diffrence in taste but we have added more of vegetables. So your minerals, vitamins and antioxidantteh content is more. What more you can ask for?
Calories 800 kcal (for two servings)
Total fat 2 g
Sodium 2027.5 mg
Total carbohydrates 175 g
Dietary fiber 20 g
Protein 28 g
Vitamin a 212 vitamin c 5
Calcium 28.1% iron 59.2%
Frozen shoulder these days are very common after the age of 35 years. Common reasons are lack of exercises, calcium level, diabetes, b. P, smoking, alcohol, accidental injuries.
To treat frozen shoulder:-
1. Start with physiotherapy treatment
2. Start regular exercise
3. Don't lift heavy thing
4. Check your bp and sugar
5. Reduce your weight
6. Do hot fermentation twice a day
7. Take calcium vitamin d 3 and other supplement advice by your Dr.
Hello Doctor, I'm a male 30 years old and married for 4 years. I and my wife trying for more than 1 year to get a baby but no luck. We are in USA and when we consult the doctor asked us to take many test. And the result came as I have XXY chromosome and my wife has everything normal. My testosterone level also very low. Is there any medication in india for me to get a baby.
When an ipill should be taken after an unprotected sex and what are the side effects of taking an ipill.
Few days before cat bite me on my eyes n cheeks. The cat was not our pet. But little blood was there by bite. We immediately rush to doctor n he said to inject rabies vaccine 5 dose I taken one dose n other dose has to taken on 3 day between I forget and now 2 days are delayed can I take 2 nd dose today. I missed 2-3 days. Pls reply asap.
my wife didn't come in periods for last 2 months. last to last month we consult the dr and he gave us medicines and dimpal comes in periods. but now once again it happens. so whats the problem for that.?
Causes of eating disorders and risk factors associated with them
Conditions related to the eating patterns or behavior of an individual which leave a negative impact on the health of the person are known as eating disorders. These can lead to the deficiency of sufficient nutrition in the body. The heart, the digestive system, the bones, and the teeth and the mouth are the body parts that generally get affected due to this condition.
Although the root cause is not known exactly, there are several factors which can be held responsible for causing this type of disorders likes:
1. Genetics-A person, who has parents or siblings suffering from eating disorders, has higher chances of suffering from it as well.
2. Society- In order to fit into the society, people often find it very necessary to look the best, which means being thin. Peer pressure and the worry about what people say fuels the desire, more like desperation in a person to become thin, which may lead to an eating disorder.
3. Emotional and psychological health- Problems directly linked with the psychological and emotional health of a person, like low self-esteem, impulsive behavior, relationship associated trouble and perfectionism can also lead to eating disorders.
There are certain factors which increase the risk of eating disorders.
1. Age-Anyone can suffer from this condition. However, a teenager or a young adult has higher chances of getting an eating disorder.
2. Gender- Females have higher risks of suffering from eating disorders than men.
3. Stress- Anyone who is going through any kind of emotional/mental stress has high chances of getting an eating disorder.
4. Family history-People who have a family history of this condition, i.e. their parents or siblings had suffered from it earlier, have higher chances of getting any kind of eating disorder.
5. Other mental disorders-Obsessive compulsive disorder, depression and anxiety are some mental disorders which may trigger this condition in an individual.
6. Profession-Athletes, sports persons, dancers, models or actors have higher chances of suffering from eating disorders because they always have this urge/want to look the best, so they starve themselves.
Related Tip: Can Depression Really Increase Creativity?
Is reducing weight only solution for pcod if hav thyroid and a person who dose nt wan to get laparoscopy.
How to prevent from pregnancy after unprotected intercourse. Is tablets are helpful to prevent. Please advise me. What are the symptoms for pregnancy. When will the symptoms find from the day of intercourse.
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) is a typical female endocrine issue and is one of the main reasons behind infertility. Regardless of the possibility that you have PCOS, you can get pregnant naturally after receiving proper treatment.
Females who have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome have a tendency to become obese and they stop ovulating (anovulation) as well. This can result in irregular or zero menstrual cycles. To determine the illness, a pelvic ultrasound is done that uncovers ovaries containing numerous small cysts.
No need to worry! Even if you're suffering from PCOS, a lot of things can be done to raise the possibility of conceiving naturally. Here are a few tips that can help you to pregnant easily.
Tip #1 - Get In Shape! Lose Excess Weight
If you're obese, then losing some weight should be first and foremost step. One research demonstrated that losing as meagre as 5% of your body weight can enhance your odds of conceiving without any need of medical supervision.
Tip #2 - Eat Cinnamon Regularly
Cinnamon spice has the power to enhance your insulin resistance. A recent study demonstrated that females with PCOS who ate a 1 gram of cinnamon a day fundamentally enhanced their insulin resistance power within two months. Different researches have demonstrated that regular utilization of cinnamon assisted in slow digestion, which would direct the increase of glucose levels after eating.
Tip #3 - Eat Some Millet
Many people have simply no idea what millet is. It is a whole grain that is wheat and gluten free and found in a store or marketplace near your home. It has often been termed as the 'fertility wonder grain'. Since it enables to adjust glucose and insulin levels, it can assist to keep your hormones in balance. However, you need to be extra careful before consuming it, since millet is known to contain a compound that meddles with the production of thyroid hormones. Therefore, if you've a thyroid condition, then you'll need to exchange millet with different other grains.
Tip #4 - Stay Away From Too Much Carbohydrate
Avoid carbohydrates such as white bread and other processed food items made of white flour and sugar since they trigger an insulin reaction. Rather, include complex carbohydrates, for example, whole grain items, beans or green vegetables in your diet. Consult renowned gynecologists and get a proper food chart of food items that you've to eat to stay healthy.
Tip #5 - Exercise Regularly
Increase your physical activity to at least 4 to 6 hours every week spread over various days. Studies have demonstrated that this level of activity alongside sensible eating can enhance the quality of hormone in females with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. This is credited to a reduction in the amount of fat around the stomach, which may enhance insulin sensitivity and thus re-establish natural menstrual cycle.