Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunaina Rohatgi
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Sunaina RohatgiYour feedback matters!
My penis does not erect fully and I ejaculate too quickly and and semen is very watery instead of milky. What disease can it be.
I have sex problem when I go sex I don't stay longer and I come very early because of that I feel really bad. If you can help me to get more during sex I be very happy and thank full to you.
From one month im not having a good sleep I go to bed at 2: 30 am. Almost. My exams are also too close and there is a lot of pressure of it. Any advice for good sleep and getting remember everything I studied.
Hi, I am 30 years of old and I have a habit of masturbate but when ever I do that sperm will come out very soon because of this am worrying about my sex life what should I do for this problem please help.
The inflammation of the tissues around the sinuses is a condition known as sinusitis. This can be triggered by a number of factors including a common cold and pollen allergies. The symptoms of acute sinusitis are -
- Facial muscle pain
- Stuffiness of the nose
- Running nose
- Loss of smell
Sinusitis is an uncomfortable condition on its own, but can also lead to a number of other complications. Ayurveda can be very effective in treating sinusitis without causing any other side effects. Here are a few ways to treat sinusitis with Ayurveda.
- Steam inhalations - Steam is a decongestant that can successfully clear congestion and make sinusitis less painful. This can be done five to six times a day. If your sinus is causing excessive pain, this should be repeated regularly for at least a week. In cases of chronic sinusitis, you may even continue this form of treatment for two years.
- Nasyam - Nasyam is one of the five therapies of detoxification according to Ayurveda. It treats sinusitis by administering medicated oils or herbal juices through the nostrils into the body. Nasyam acts by attacking and removing excess humor in sinus cavities. This improves the flow of oxygen in the body, and thus also helps treat the pain that is a result of your sinusitis.
- Ginger-Garlic - Ginger and garlic have a number of medicinal properties. A teaspoon of fresh ginger juice with honey can help reduce the congestion caused by sinusitis. This should ideally be had early in the morning, as soon as you wake up and may be repeated in the evening. Similarly, create a concoction with crushed garlic, turmeric, and honey, in the ratio of 1 tsp each of garlic and turmeric and 2 tbsp of honey. Have 1 tsp of this concoction daily.
- Jala Neti - Neti is a yogic purification method and jala neti refers to purification by water. This is a simple technique that should be practiced daily to relieve problems related to sinuses. Fill a neti pot with lukewarm water and a little salt. Position the neti pot such that the spout is in one of the nostrils. Breathe through your mouth and tilt your head till the water starts flowing from one nostril to the other. Once the pot has been emptied, repeat the process with another nostril. This can be repeated any number of times.
- Change your diet - Ayurveda is a lifestyle and hence diet is a very important part of the treatment. Avoid cold and oily food. Starting the day with a glass of lemon juice and water is also said to be beneficial to sinusitis patients. Processed foods, chocolates, liquor, carbonated drinks etc are other things to be refrained from when treating sinusitis with Ayurveda.
Related Tip: Ayurvedic Treatments for Erectile Dysfunction?
I am 23 years old boy. I am having habit of doing masturbation continuously. Due to which there is lot of pain in my legs. And also pimples on my face. How to solve these two problems?
I am diabetic but do not have any herald signs such as excessive thirst, hunger, loss of weight etc. The sugar levels do jump but the hba1c is between 6.5 to 7.
My age is 21. When I was 18, jaundice detected. My bilirubin level was 2.3. I took a treatment of 6month. My doctor advice me not to go out in the sun. Bt I can not help myself, I have to go for my college. Now my question is, what should I do in future? What type of food should I take? Any home remedy for my lever treatment?
Most men experience this premature ejaculation at least once in their life time. This is not a serious medical issue unless this occurs regularly with every lovemaking process. In this condition men experience the orgasm too early and this makes both the partner dissatisfied with their sex. This may develop some relationship problems, psychological stress and lack of interest in sex.
Homeopathy treats premature ejaculation with many medicines based upon the cause of premature ejaculation. It also provides many natural home remedies for the men to cure premature ejaculation by himself without any medications. If premature ejaculation is caused by psychological cause this medicine and natural remedies work faster to overcome the issue.
But if it is caused because of any previous surgeries like it is really tougher to cure with drugs. Homeopathy treats premature ejaculation with drugs like sildenafil citrate (commonly known as Viagra), Baryta Carbonicum, Agnus Castus, Carboneum Sulphuratum, penile injection, vacuum constriction device and surgery. But the most popular choice of treatment is Viagra regardless of their side effects like stroke, visual disturbances, hypotension, mental confusion, and dizziness, sudden loss of hearing and frequent headaches.
Few natural remedies
- Frequent sex: Premature ejaculation may develop negative feel towards the act of sex so regardless of their negative opinion make yourself involved in sex frequently. Practice makes a man perfect an old proverb works here too.
- Squeeze method: Hold the tip of your penis when you feel the sensation to ejaculate. This may delay the ejaculation and repeating this every time makes you delay your ejaculation.
- Avoid exercise: Avoid doing strenuous exercises that makes your perineal muscles work much. And it is also much important not to do exercises before having sex.
- Improve communication: Lack of communication may also cause premature ejaculation. So it best advised to talk with your partner and express your feeling and understand her completely as this may help to reduce your anxiety during sex.
- Psychotherapy: Attending counselling sessions to ventilate your negative past experience and anxiety with mental health supporters.
- Sex therapy: This therapy insist the man to masturbate one or two hours before involving in the sexual intercourse.
Homoeopathic Medicines indicated for this problem are:
- China, Graphites, Staphysagria and Selenium are used to treat PE followed by weakness. Aversion to coition and great sexual exhaustion can be cured with Graphites. Backache and severe prostration are cured with Staphysagria. Sexual neurasthenia with weak and odourless semen is treated with Selenium. China is taken to stop lascivious thoughts and dreams, and getting excited too easily.
- Agnus Castus, Carboneum Sulphuratum and Baryta Carbonica are used to treat PE along with diminished libido. Agnus Castus is used to treat PE with loss of desire and no erections. Lost desire and atrophied parts are treated with Carboneum Sulphuratum. Enlarged prostate with indurated testicles are effectively treated with Baryta Carbonicum.
- Phosphoricum Acidum, Conium, Sulphur and Iodum are used to treat PE along with diminished power. Tender and swollen testicles are treated with Phosphoricum Acidum. Conium is used to treat sexual nervousness with weak erection. Loss of sexual power with atrophied testes and impotency is treated with Sulphur and Iodum respectively.
- Phosphorus, Avena Sativa, and Nuphar Luteum are used to treat PE with impotency.
- Kali Bromatum, Nux Vomica, Ustilago and Staphysagria are used to treat PE due to sexual excesses. Numbness and tingling in limbs is treated with Kali Bromatum; Nux Vomica deals with sexual excessiveness; Ustilago treats excessive desire for masturbation and Staphysagria treats the constant dwelling on sexual objects. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.