Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sumitra
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SumitraYour feedback matters!
Hi sir I had sex with unknown person one month before with condom (protected) only after 1 month I tested HIV RNA PCR test- Not detected and Tri dot test - negative came. Now I am free out of HIV?
I am suffering from vaginal itching about two years. It's really irritating and uncomfortable. please advice me something.
Hi, I got married 10 months back. I was 5 months pregnant but I got abortion last week due to cervix incompetence. I got normal delivery pains and got abortion with a boy with gastroschisis. But from 2 days I am getting light white liquid from my right breast. It is not much but very light. What is it and why is that liquid coming?
Am 33 aged -suffering problem of over weight-inspite of my planned diet-there is no result-i dont have thyroid but taking treatment for PCOS but under control as per latest reports-plz suggesting the way to over come my problem
Please let me know can my gf get pregnant if we had sex more than one week prior to her periods. Now she didn't had her periods. Its me more than 5 days. She is not showing any symptoms of pregnancy.
Hello sir, I am asking about my wife, she is suffering by uncontrolled periods, uncontrolled flow of blood regularly for 7to 8 days. Coz of it she gonna bodyweakness, feels body fully broken, how can solve this long time irregular periods problem.
Guava is a favourite fruit for many of us, Sprinkle with some salt and red chilly powder and it will just taste amazing isnt it ?
While there are many Health benefits we know of eating the fruit , but did you know even leaves of this sweet fruit has many benefits
Today i will share with you benefits of Guava leaves and also how you can use them in your day to day routine
Gauva leaves help in
1. Improving eyesight
4. Digestive health
5 Heart friendly
7 Lowers Cholestrol
8. Sugar control
9. Skin and hair
Now Let me share how it can help you and how you can include them in your routine.
You need to make a tea using this leaves and include it in your routine to get all its health benefits
Preparing Guava leaves tea
1.Get guava leaves - wash them well
2. In a pan add leaves and water then bring it to boil and simmer for 5 mins
3. Sip on this warm
If this tea is had post meal it can help in lowering sugar rise
After cooling this tea apply it on your scalp and hair., rich in nutrients it aids to stop hair loss and improve quality of hair
Weight loss- According to a research published in Nutrition and Metabolism , Guava leaf tea inhibits several different enzymes that convert carbohydrates in the digestive tract into glucose , potentially slowing its uptake into your blood. Thus promoting rapid weight loss
If you cant find guava leaves the fresh ones dont worry you can order dry guava leaves online.
I am a PCOD and thyroid patient and my age is 25 n I want to know what are my chances to conceive in future. And iam taking these medicines from last 8 years.
Radiology is a specialized branch of science concerned with the treatment and diagnosis of diseases through high energy radiation or X-rays. Interventional radiology also known as vascular radiology is a subspecialty of radiology. Interventional radiology involves the use of a variety of techniques for diagnosing or treating a particular disease. Some of these techniques are Ultrasound, MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) and X-ray among the others.
Radiology has several advantages. Six prime advantages of Radiology are mentioned below:
- Radiology and Interventional radiology are sometimes completely non-invasive or less invasive methods of diagnosis and treatment. These diagnostic and treatment procedures involve the use of digital imaging or photographic images and needle insertion.
- Radiology is a less expensive method of treatment as compared to other surgical or medicinal treatment procedures.
- Blood vessel diseases like narrowing of arteries, which obstructs smooth flow of the blood, hemorrhage, blood clots and vein blockage can be easily treated with the help of radiology.
- Radiology can effectively treat benign or malignant tumors. It destroys the tumor in situ (original position of growth) and also counters tumors that has spread to other parts of the body due to metastasis( the process through which cancer cells spread from its original position to the other organs of the body).
- The procedure of radiology can also be used for inserting feeding tube into a patient's body or for the purpose of draining out fluids from the abdominal region or chest.
- Radiology is considered to be a popular treatment for treating different stone diseases such as kidney stones or gallstones.
All radiological procedures are conducted by or under the supervision of experienced specialists known as Radiologists.