Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sumita VermaYour feedback matters!
I have serious allergy problem near vaginal area mostly after period or razor apply hair growth on vagina. Den skin on that area looks like burn n black.
- a person suffering from insomnia wakes up often during night and have trouble in going back to sleep again.
- or wakes up too early in morning
- or failure to maintain sleep
- or difficulty in falling asleep or the person goes late to sleep and feels very tired after waking uo.
Types of insomia- insomnia can be primary or secondary
Primary insomnia- when the sleeplessness is not associated with any kind of health problem it is termed as primary insomnia.
Secondary insomnia- when sleeplessness is associated with some health related problem like depression, asthma, arthritis, cancers it is said to be secondary insomnia.
Insomnia can be acute which is short lasting, where the problem last for one night to few weeks. Or it may be chronic which may last for 3 nights a week for a month or longer.
Some sleep disorders are caused by physical problems, the treatment of which can make sleeplessness disappear. Some are caused by medications and can be resolved by a change of prescriprion. Still others are caused by poor sleep habbits, such as too much napping which can be broken with education and efforts.
Below are some helpful hints for getting a good night rests:-
1. Maintain a regular sleep schedule. Getting up at the same time every morning synchronises the body's biological clock.
2. Keep the bedroom for sleeping. Don not read, watch tv or eat in bed.
3. If you do not fall asleep within 20 mins of going to bed, get up and read or listen to quite music untill you get sleepy.
4. Limit daytime naps.
5. Take 20-30 minutes warm bath before bed.
6. Drink a glass of milk just before bed.(warm or cold)
7. Avoid caffeinated beverages and chocolate in the afternoon and evening.
8. Don't drink alcohol before bed time. It can cause sleeplessness at night.
9. Exercise during the day but not before going to bed.
10. According to Dr. Anna wriz - justice leader of the research team at psychiatric university clinic of chronobiology ans sleep laboratory, switzerland, keeping the hands and feet warm in cold bedroom induces sleep quickly.
Respected Sir/mam, Mai ek shadi shuda aadmi hoon mera sawal ye hai ke period ke 14th yani kaunsa din mai totally confused hoon please help me.
My period dates is 16 th but yesterday little bit bleeding happened I have hypothyroid and taking medicine thyroxine 50 mg I have vitamins deficiency also taking tablets for iron, D, B12 as suggested by doctor. If my thyroid level comes normal will my periods come normal? Before period time very little bleeding will happen but it will not continue for 5 days. Please tell me is there any problem?
सुप्रसिद्ध सायको सेक्सोलॉजिस्ट ड़ा० बी०के० कश्यप के अनुसार आईये जानते है
भागदौड़ की तनाव भरी जीवनशैली का असर अगर आपकी Sexual Life पर पड़ रहा है तो इसका उपचार आयुर्वेद में ही मौजूद है।
आयुर्वेद में सेक्स से जुड़ी समस्याओं के उपचार के लिए वजीकरण विधा से उपचार सैकड़ों वर्षों से किया जा रहा है। जानिए आयुर्वेद के अनुसार Dr.B.K.Kashyap से किस तरह की डाइट की सेवन से सेक्सुअल जीवन को बेहतर बना सकते है
न सिर्फ आयुर्वेद बल्कि रोमन सभ्यता में भी मसालों को सेक्स की इच्छा बढ़ाने में मददगार माना गया है। बड़ी इलायची, इलायची, लौंग, दालचीनी और काली मिर्च जैसे मसालों का सेवन और इसका अरोमा सेक्स की इच्छा बढ़ाने में मददगार है।
2.अज्वाइन या अज्वाइन का रस
अज्वाइन के दानों का नियमित रूप से सेवन सेक्स की इच्छा बढ़ाने में मददगार है।
3. दूध-बादाम अंजीर और अखरोट
एक ग्लास दूध में काली मिर्च का पाउडर और बादाम मिलाकर सोने से पहले इसका सेवन सेक्स की इच्छा बढ़ाने में मददगार हो सकता है।
4. शहद और काली मिर्च या शहद और लहसुन
शहद में काली मिर्च मिलाकर इसका सेवन न सिर्फ जुकाम से राहत दिलाता है बल्कि सेक्स की इच्छा भी बढ़ाता है।
अश्वगंधा, लाल चंदन, लौंग, सेंधा नमक को बराबर मात्रा में मिलाकर इसका सेवन भी शरीर को उत्तेजक बनाने और लंबे समय तक पौरुष बरकरार रखने में मददगार है।
6. अर्जुन पेड़ की छाल
अर्जुन पेड़ की सफेद छाल का पाउडर बनाकर उसे दूध में मिलाकर रात में सेवन भी कामेच्छा बढ़ाने में मददगार है। यह पाउडर किसी भी आयुर्वेदिक दवा की दुकान पर उपलबध होता है।
Hello Dr. I'm two month pregnant. I want to ask what precautions and care should be taken in early pregnancy. What type of food should be taken. please help.
I am 23 year old female. About to. Get married in next 3 years. I am. Planning for twins desperately. Will clomid be helpful and safe. And what else I can do?
Hello doctor can you tell me please if I do Sex with girl without condom its safe or not? if she already married? answer plSs.
I have completed more than 6 months treatment for pco after that I missed this month period from 2 months periods not coming. What is reason? And what I have to do?
Female orgasmic disorder is now quite common in women of all ages and there are innumerable therapies that can treat this trouble efficiently. This trouble mainly leads to lowering of sexual desire, mainly due to lower production of testosterone. On the other hand, libido also gets decreased as a result of which lubrication gets hampered a lot.
Major therapies for treating FOD:
- Counselling therapy: This kind of therapy has currently gained popularity as a sex therapy. This therapy is useful among all and can offer optimized benefits in treating FOD. The root troubles of FOD can be easily and accurately detected by this therapy. Some commonest troubles are relationship issues, past abuse, depression, anxiety and other related ones. In this case, you have to visit any experienced counsellor who has specialization in conducting the concerned therapy.
- Hormonal-replacement therapy: This is also quite a popular therapy that can help in increasing the sexual drive in females. This therapy is mainly conducted for increasing the efficiency of the sexual hormones in women so that they can take part in sexual interaction with their partners actively without any hindrances. Menopause symptoms can be completely eliminated using this therapy so that you can fully concentrate on your sexual desires. There are some specific medications that are used in this therapy so that hormonal efficiency can be boosted.
- Taking supplements: You can now take different kinds of organic or natural supplements that can increase your sexual drive and enhance your testosterone levels. Make sure that only herbal ingredients have been included in the supplements so that unwanted adverse effects can be easily curtailed, and you can only get the real effects. Arginmax is a common supplement which is highly enriched with nutrients and thus your body will get all kinds of essential nutrients, especially amino acids that not only increase the sexual arousal but also the blood flow.
- Taking medications: Taking medications is also quite a good option but only in case the medicines have been prescribed by certified doctors or sex therapists. Antidepressants can be used for getting rid of depression, which is one of the leading causes of reduced libido and sexual desire in women. Some of the most popular alternative medicines that can be used in this regard are Effexor, Serzone, BuSpar, Celexa and Wellbutrin. All these medicines have lower side-effects, and this is the reason doctors often recommend them. Viagra can also be treated as one of the most useful options as blood-flow can be increased by consuming the same.
The above-mentioned therapies are now being treated as the leading options that can offer guaranteed results in increasing women's sexual desire.
I am in my first trimester of pregnancy. For the last 10 days I have been experiencing total dry mouth and throat during sleep. Be it my afternoon nap or night sleep. After I wake up I feel so dry. This is so new to me. Is this normal.
Hello dr! main 5 month pregnant hu. Mera hemoglobin 8.1 hai blood test me beta thalassemia minner aaya hai, or koe problem nhi h mujhe pregnancy k doran. Aap mujhe sahi diet bataiye taki mera hemoglobin improve ho sake. Kya beta thalassemia k karn mujhe normal delivery m dikkt ho sakti h? please guide me!
I am 33 years old. Currently I am suffering from a breast cancer. I don't have child since last 4 years of marriage. I had taken treatment for it but failed. I have question that after recovering from cancer, Will I be able to take treatment for fertility.
An easy to make recipe which taken regularly helps manage blood sugar levels. The antioxidant property of amla helps boost immunity and metabolism.
I hv been married for last 4 and half years and m trying to conceive from last 2 years but no success yet. Our all tests are done, mine all test reports r normal like Fallopian tubes open etc. The problem is with my husbands sperm count as it is low and keeps on fluctuating like 20 million, 35 million. So please suggest what should we do now, shall we go for iui and what its success rate in our case. Will it be healthy pregnancy and everything will be fine in future. Please suggest what should we do.
I am Dr Mohan Raut. I am practising Gynaecology from last 27 years and partner of ICPRM, India's first Immunotherapy centre for patients of treatments with repeated miscarriages or IVF failure or Implantation failure.
Today I am going to talk on an interesting topic, Pregnancy as Nature's miracle and how Immunology plays an important role in pregnancy maintenance?
Our body has a defence mechanism for Immunology system which protects us from various diseases. So anything which is foreign to our body is not acceptable to our body and our body builds up and immunological response against that. This is how the bacteria viruses which are prone to enter our body are prevented by our immunological system. Even in case of transplant is done, suppose kidney transplant, our body will not accept any kidney. It has to be matched with our body, tissue match is important. In a transplant, the kidney is donated by blood relation which can be easily acceptable.
Now in pregnancy lets see what happens. In pregnancy, 50% is from the mother and 50% is from the father. Now the part which comes from father's body is a foreigner to mother's body. So practically, there should be a rejection of pregnancy, but it doesn't happen. Because normally, there are immunological mechanisms within mother's body which protect the pregnancy in the uterus. Now in some unfortunate women, these mechanisms don't react normally or they are abnormal and because of which mother's immunological system considers the pregnancy as foreign and builds up an immunological response against the pregnancy. This stops the growth of pregnancy and leads to miscarriage. Now depending upon on what stage this response becomes maximum, we can get maximum presentations;
- Like when the response is late, then there will be a pregnancy, then the growth will stop and leads to miscarriage.
- If it an early stage possible, then there will be only a pregnancy test positive. Nothing will be seen in sonography and there will be a biochemical pregnancy.
- Or if happens very early, before missing the periods, then it leads to implantation failure and infertility.
So this is called as Alloimmune problem, responsible for miscarriages. This problem can be diagnosed with certain tests and can be treated with the treatment called immunotherapy.
In my next video, I will tell that how we can diagnose various immunological problems and other causes of repeated miscarriages.
For more information, you can contact me on www.lybrate.com.