Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sumit Kumar AgrawalYour feedback matters!
My daughter used one tea spoon apple cider vinegar one tea spoon honey one avocado and pinch of cinnamon powder as a paste on her face. it turned red and is burning. What should she do?
What are the symptoms of colorectum / anal cancer? What are the possibilities of a healthy 23 year old who does not smoke drink vegetarian and no family history of cancer of any kind having colon rectum n anal cancer? I have the following problem since yesterday. I traveled to a place which was super hot and I dint keep myself hydrated at all bcuz of this when I went to pass motion I had to strain myself a lot. Then the 2 other times that I used the toilet, there was no pain the stool was ok with no blood but had little mucus. But after I cleaned the anal area with water I saw a little bloody mucus coming out and when I put water I get a pricking sensation. I had Anal fissure a month back which was cured with medicines. I read about colon rectum n anal cancer on Google. And now m very scared bcuz the symptom they mentioned are same as mine. Can I get a clear guidance from a doctor on this? I know this problem is something that should be examined. And I will go to a doctor in person. But as off now only this one question is bothering me whether the symptoms I mentioned suggest cancer?
Which lotion or medicine is best for our skin in summer Tell me I am using this time neem facewash and man fair lovely.
I am a female, aged 47 years, with oily and sensitive skin. I am looking for a daily skin care regimen for my skin. Please tell me what should i do to cure?
I m 18 years old male and have pimples on my face and my face has started being dull so what should I do. I have oily skin please suggest me a good face wash, I am currently using nevia men.
In today's day and age, pollution is omnipresent. And when pollution gets mixed with a few UV rays, the barrage of skin issues we have to deal with is crazy! unless you've been born in the land of the elves, or just born super lucky, it's highly unlikely that you've never had skin ailments. Acne, blackheads, scarring, visible pores are a few that top the humongous list. Let's not forget the money and time spent in parlors and cosmetics, that makes this ordeal seem a lot more challenging. To make your life easy, I have decided to share a few secrets with you.
1. Fuller's earth (Multani Matti)
Soak fuller's earth in water and leave it for 10 minutes. Make a paste and apply it on your face. Now, wash off the mask from your skin when it's dry for an instant glow.
Take some sugar. Add lemon juice and a few drops of olive oil to it. Mix it well and use it as a face scrubber. Olive oil will moisten your skin, sugar will remove dead cells, and lemon juice will naturally bleach your skin.
3. Papaya and honey
Take a piece of papaya and mash it with the help of a fork. Take a tablespoon of honey and mix well with papaya pulp. Moisten your face and apply it on your face. Leave it for 15 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with cold water. Papaya has aha's which will cleanse your skin and lighten scars.
4. Ice cube
Rub an ice cube on your face to improve the blood circulation before you sleep, and wake up with skin that feels beautiful. Also, if you are going to a party or on a special occasion, rub an ice cube before putting on the make-up. This will help the makeup to last longer, and the make-up to not smudge.
*drinking 10-12 glasses of water everyday as it helps in flushing out toxins.
*eat healthy, consume a lot of raw fruits and veggies for fiber. This aids digestion, making sure there is no tummy related break-outs.
*get at least 8 hours of sleep.
*drink green tea instead of caffeinated drinks and sodas.
Click 'consult' to consult me privately.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
I am a 24 year old girl from jamshedpur I want to get fair I had tried many things but not getting proper result. Please suggest what to do ?
Hi Dr. my lips have become black bcoz of smoking please tell me how to make it pink and my face always becomes oily please tell me how to reduce oily skin.
I am a 25 year old suffering with pimples and black spots on cheeks and chin. After consulting doctor, tretinoin cream is using. It is working but my question is whether any side effects will come. Please suggest me best facewash, my skin tone is oily.
How can I glow my skin and I am getting dark circle? How can I remove dark circle please tell me and tell easy methods?
I got some white spots (circles) over my back and some on my chest. It's itches some times. What should I do?
I am 17 years old. There was no pimple on my face. But in last few days, there are many tiny pimples on my face. There are some pimple marks also. Can you please suggest any solution?
Hi I'm 24 years old girl but my skin looks like 50 years old too much wrinkles and dry it is. I use glycerin but it's not helping the wrinkles to go away. Please suggest me something.
If sunburn is taking the mickey out of your fun time in the sun or your summer vacation, then you may want to read this article or pin it up where you can see it every day. Sunburn is something that does not show up immediately. It can happen when you have been in the sun for too long a time, and without the protection of proper clothing, hats, glares and sunscreen lotions.
So what can you do when you feel that first sting of sunburn? Here's our list!
- Swift Action: You will need to act fast towards cooling down the onset of a sunburn. Taking a quick dip in a pool or a lake if you are near one can help in soothing the area so that the sunburn is not too bad. Also, you can then cover yourself up and step indoors immediately, where you will be properly shaded from the sun. You can continue with the cool treatment by using a cold or ice compress to press around the area that is burning or has been most affected. Remember to stay away from the exact spot as it may lead to inflammation.
- Avoid Drying: Do not let the area become too dry. Take frequent showers but stay away from harsh soaps as they may make the area dry which leads to chapping and pain.
- Breathe: Allow the skin to breathe. Do not obstruct the area with too many items of clothing and wear cotton fabric or other light weight clothing that will protect the area and let the skin breathe. Stay away from tight clothes as this may lead to chafing of the skin and the sunburns.
- Moisturise: One good way of getting rid of sunburns quickly is to moisturise as soon as you have had a bath or a shower. This will help in locking in moisture which is not really possible when you moisturise the surface later. Use a gentle lotion or cream based moisturiser and stay away from products that contain petroleum gel as this may irritate the skin further and clog the area instead of getting absorbed into the skin.
- Inflammation: Tackle inflammation by taking corticosteroids or other anti inflammatory drugs. These should be prescribed by a doctor. Aloe Vera can also be used to soothe the inflammation.
- Hydrate: Drink plenty of fluids for fast regeneration of the skin cells and so that the burns do not draw the fluid from the surface if the skin.
Take all the necessary precautions before you step out for some fun in the sun with proper sunscreen and protective clothing as well!