Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sumeet Kapoor
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Sumeet KapoorYour feedback matters!
My mother experiences dryness in her mouth during sleep and after she wakes up. Upon waking up she feels as if there is no saliva in her mouth. What should she do?
Pain in right upper back tooth due to growing slant wisdom teeth which is inside the gums and pushing my other molar. Now my molar is paining whenever I try to eat anything. X ray report shows this. What is the treatment.
I have too much pain in my wisdom teeth at night time.in x-ray the wisdom tooth is vertical. How to get rid of the pain? Can't bear it anymore.
I have been having a toothache for past one week. The pain is one of the wisdom tooth. Should I get my wisdom tooth removed or should I get a root canal?
I am 23 year old male, I wanted to know weather root canal technology will help me to overcome my gum problem in teeth. Pls provide the best method to prevent tooth decay.
Today, the average size soft drink is 20 ounces and contains 17 teaspoons of sugar. More startling is that some citric acids found in fruit drinks are more erosive than hydrochloric or sulfuric acid—which is also known as battery acid. These refined sugars and acids found in soda and citrus juice promote tooth erosion, which wears away the hard part of the teeth, or the enamel. Once tooth enamel is lost, it's gone forever.
- There is a beverage that does not produce such irreversible results. When deciding between the many options available, the best thing to drink to avoid tooth erosion is brewed tea, according to a study in the peer-reviewed journal of the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD).
- Apart from tasting good, brewed tea has many health benefits. Tea is loaded with natural antioxidants, which are thought to decrease incidence of cancer, cardiovascular disease, and diabetes.
- One researcher compared green and black tea to soda and orange juice in terms of their short- and long-term erosive effect on human teeth. The study found that the erosive effect of tea was similar to that of water, which has no erosive effect. And, when comparing green versus black, he discovered that there is a better option among those as well.
- When we look at tea and read about the benefits, it's amazing—not because green tea is 'the in thing'—but because there are advantages. Green tea has been identified to being superior over black due to its natural flavonoids (plant nutrients) and antioxidants.
- But, if you do drink tea, experts suggest avoiding additives such as milk, lemon, or sugar because they combine with tea's natural flavonoids and decrease the benefits. In addition, stay away from prepackaged iced teas because they contain citric acid and high amounts of sugars. It does not matter whether the tea is warm or cold—as long as it is home brewed without additives.