Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sumanto BagchiYour feedback matters!
I'm going through chronic bad breath situation. Please help me with your informative reply to get rid of this. Thank you.
Hi. Sir, me bahut jada gutka khata hu isiliye me Nicotex nicotine gum use kar raha hu .but kitni dose & Konsa time per khana he .Advice lena chata hu.
Please advice me about wisdom tooth should I go to dentist for the removal of it or is there any alternate for that.
Sir my father undergoes fnac test the test result showing high grade mucoepidermoid carcinoma and metastatic squamous cell carcinomatous deposit Its curable I want my dad live long They age was 48 years.
Does Lingual braces are safe and completely invisible how much time does it takes to treat 1 mm gap and how much does it cost.
When should I drink the warm lemon water in the morning? Before the brush or after the brush? please say me about the time gap to be taken for breakfast.
Hello, I'm suffering from halitosis from past 6 years Regularly I brush my teeth twice a day, even use mouth wash many times but not get rid off the bad breath How can I cure or treat this disease please help.
Who keep our teeth in good condition with brushing at all. And is the of our body smell, who keep it away.
Hello I m 24 years old. I ve got ulcers on all over my mouth tongue gums and on lips. Its been almost 6days its not getting healed. I ve seen 2 good doctors in my city but still the same condition not improvement. I ve even searched it on google it says dat ulcers goes it own n tak 2 3 weeks. M fine with it but every morning I find 2 new ulcers its been 6days m on milk water coconut water please help me out m damn scared. M taking rubifol darolac vizylac rebagen using anabel amlexanox oral paste and injection. I can surely wait fo weeks but atlst I don want any news ulcer der is no place remains.
Plaque is a film that forms over the teeth. This film is sticky in nature and it is also colorless. It is formed due the presence of bacteria and materials secreted by the bacteria. Plaque has the potential to damage the enamel of the tooth. If plaque is not treated within a reasonable amount of time, then it becomes hard in texture and causes even more damage.
Reasons that cause plaque:
1. Failure to brush every day: This is the chief reason behind the formation of plaque. Teeth must be brushed twice every day in order to keep them clean and healthy. If food particles remain stuck in the groves of the teeth, they can lead to many problems, like cavities and plaque. Each area of the teeth should be cleaned with a suitable toothbrush. The insides of the teeth should not be neglected.
2. Failure to floss every day: Flossing is unfortunately not so common in India. Brushing helps to keep the teeth clean overall but it does not reach some of the spaces between the teeth. Flossing is therefore required to make sure that the plaque on the gum line and other problematic areas are removed.
3. Excessive consumption of sweet and sugary food: Foods like cakes, muffins, sweetmeats, cold drinks, ice creams etc contain carbohydrates which the bacteria tend to feed on. In the process of creating the film of plaque, they turn the sugar into acid, which causes damage to the tooth. Such foods should, therefore, be avoided as they cause plaque.
4. Avoiding natural foods that improve teeth: There are many natural foods which keep teeth healthy. Failing to include such foods in one's diet could lead to the formation of plaque. Fruits and vegetables like guava or carrots can serve this purpose.
5. Failing to visit the dentist regularly: Since dentists are experts when it comes to taking care of death, everyone should make sure to get dental checkups regularly. Even if one flosses and brushes regularly, plaque may still form. A dentist should be consulted regularly to check if any such formation has occurred. Failure to this may cause the formation of even more plaque and more damage.
Related Tip: The Chemistry between Calcium and Teeth?