Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in New Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Suman SabharwalYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 23 years old and I am married. My periods are regular but from last many months the bleeding is not proper it's like hardly 3 days. Can you please tell me what's the reason behind that?
I Want to get conceive. I had periods last month 27 after that we had sex on my 4th day with slight bleeding but now I am getting slight pricking pain in my abdomen can you kindly tel why is this doctor.
Hello doctor, I wanna know whether m pregnant or not. I missed my period it was on 9 sep. Didn't got till now nd I hav a discharge lyk sperm while urinating every time from last 7 days. Please tell me its a sign of pregnancy? Thanks.
My period misses very often. Sometime it crosses almost 2 months of time. But sometime it happened on time. I have low bp, low hemoglobin, low blood level in my body. Kindly suggest what to do? What diet I should maintain?
1 Avoid spicy food as it can lead to stomach upset which in turn leads to an outpouring of histamine.
2 What trigger allergy it could be food environment and dairy products
3 Obesity also causes allergies excess body fat leads to inflammation.
Which oral pills are best available in India to take for the whole month every day, which helps not to get pregnant.
I'm a female of 21 years married last last month I and my husband stay apart because our busy job but met only 3 days in month. Doing sex in 1 time in a month cause me become pregnant?
Hello mam, mai married hu last month mera period 16 July ko aya tha but is month abhi tk nhi aya maine test bi kiya result negative aya h kya mai pregnant hu.
I am really worried about my skin around my vaginal area it's too dark infact it got spread almost as panties and itchy too. I really wanted to know that is that possible that it's colour can be back to original I really need your help please show me some proper guidance and im very much shy and ashamed to discuss this to anyone pls pls show me the quick recovery if possible.
No intercourse after last bleed. Usg of lower abdomen done due to delay in periods. Shows marginal bulky uterus antevertef showing normal myometrial echo texture. No collection seen in endometrial cavity. endometrium thickness appears normal. No collection seen in POD, no obvious focal SOL seen. Uterus measures 9.28 cm×5.80 cm×4.60 cm Ovaries bulky size with smooth regular outlines. Mildly increased stromal echogenicity &tiny follicles are arranged peripherally noted in both ovaries Rt ovary (3.20×2.80×2.40)cm vol 12 cc Lt ovary (3.40×3.00×2.60) cm vol 14 cc Urinary bladder wall normal Ureter not dilated What does this report mean? And why there is delay in periods if there is no intercourse?
Hello Dr. which Tablet is best & Safe to take before or After Sex to not to get Pregnant can you give tablet name & when we can take that before or After Sex How many times Can we Take in a day or in a Month.
Can we take mercy noni ayurvedic syrup in pregnancy. Because it is good for digestion. And for concentration.
I want to conceive but till not succeeded. I m suffering from hypothyroid. I m taking medicines regularly. I had miscarriage already. Please suggest because we are trying for baby since June.
Physical exercise is an important component of healthy life style. Adequate and appropriate physical exercise is indispensable to the health of the body.
Regular physical activity has been found to be effective in the prevention, control, and rehabilitation of non-communicable diseases.
I am suffering from vaginal discharge. What I should do to stop it. It is very irritating me .so please can you suggest any remedy. My periods are regular but I will get period for 21 days.
One year ago I got married now I am trying for family planning what to do and my period is regular but I am little worried.
Hai I have menstrual cycle of 35 days normally and it lasts for 5-6 days. This time I got 8 days earlier and it was brownish black discharge for first 2 days. It was very very little. From day 4, regular blood started coming and it is lasting for 6th day as of today and it has not yet stopped. Kindly reply what may be the cause. Any pregnancy symptoms or miscarriage. I am confused a lot. I was sexually active. Thanks in advance doctor.
Ayurveda encompasses all aspects of your life, including what you eat and drink and how you exercise. Following an ayurvedic lifestyle can help prevent problems from occurring and improve your quality of life. Indigestion is a common complaint faced by a majority of the population at some point of time or the other. Here are a few ayurvedic tips on how to prevent indigestion.
- Eat mindfully: Never eat in a hurry or on the go. Chew your food properly and eat slowly. Along with the taste, also appreciate the textures, smell etc. of your food. This keeps your body satiated for longer and helps avoid snacking. Pay attention to your digestive system while eating by unplugging from other activities and medium like television, telephones etc.
- Eat freshly cooked food: As food gets stale, it loses its nutrient value. Hence always, cook and eat fresh food. Avoid microwaved meals. Eating raw food in the form of salads etc is ideal as these uncooked food have the highest level of nutrients and are rich in fiber, making them easy to digest.
- Sip warm water: Water not only keeps the body hydrated, but also aids digestion. Try sipping warm water throughout the day to keep your digestive system lubricated and to make it easy for food to pass through. Avoid drinking cold water as this takes longer to digest. This is because the body must first heat the water to bring it up to body temperature before it can digest it.
- Take a walk after a meal: Going for a light walk after a meal can help kickstart the digestive process. This increases blood flow and circulation in the digestive system. However, avoid strenuous exercising like swimming or running immediately after a meal.
- Make lunch your heaviest meal: The body's digestive system works at its optimal levels in the middle of the day. According to a number of studies, the highest amounts of digestive juices are released around noon. Hence, this is the best time to eat a heavy meal as it will be digested faster and metabolized into energy to keep you going throughout the day instead of being stored as fat.
- Ginger tea: Sipping on ginger tea after a heavy meal can help avoid bloating. It can also boost the digestive enzymes and speed up the digestion process. You may also sip ginger tea between meals.
- Exercise regularly: Lastly, exercise regularly. If you can't find half an hour to exercise at once, try interval training between activities. Taking the stairs instead of the elevator is an easy way to include exercise in your daily routine.