Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Suman RaniYour feedback matters!
Can a girl get pregnant after mensuration because of the sexual intercourse she had before the mensuration period?
My wife's 16th day was on 31st jan as per her periods on 16th jan. We are eager to family plan. On 16th n 17th day we tried having relations but I was unable to ejulacate inside and ejulacated in d vagina area. How are chances of pregnancy?
My wife's mc average period is 31 day n average length 3 days. How to make sure when my wife ovulate and when sex after know. Do I sex daily day or night or gap between the period. Is it back entry is safe.
I'm 23 years old n weight 93 kg I'm getting period irregularities wat should I do for this I got regularly upto march . April I dint get may I took tablets june its almost end still I dint get please offer some quick remedy for me please.
I am planning to conceive a child and I want to ask one question that can we have a sex daily for that purpose. It's not any harm to have a sex daily if I want a child. Please help me how frequently I can have a sex if I want to conceive.
I missed my periods from passed two months but my home pregnancy test aso is negative. I HV got too many pimples on my face.
Hi I am 10 weeks pregnant. My TT3 and TT4 levels are normal in range but TSH is 5.17 (ref range 0.6 to 3.4). I didn't had thyroid before pregnancy. Does it go away after delivery? Please answer me.
I has missed my period cycle on march 26th and has checked UPT for pregnancy test on 08th April morning and it results to negative. What action should I take now, either to confirm my pregnancy or to get into periods. I have normal periods cycle till march 26th. What could be reason for this missing period cycle.
Hi doctor, Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex 20 day ago and and she took an I-pill after that. After 5 days she got her periods and now she is getting white sticky water coming out of her vagina. Does it means she is pregnant? Kindly suggest.
Mensuration is not coming. Its already been 5 days. Last month also my mensuration was delay for 10 days I consulted to doctor harpreet kaur cmc hospital. She took my hormonal test. Reports was normal she gave some medicine for mensuration. When mensuration came she took scanning everything was normal. Even I am not getting pregnant its already been 7-8 month of my marriage we do not even take precautions.
I am suffering from amehorea since puberty and diagnosed with pcos since last 3 yrs. I get married this year want to get pregnant.
I had undergone left salphingectomy on june 2015. So doctor advised to plan for a baby after six month. So what all r the precautions should we take while planing for a baby. Is there chance of next ectopic? Hw we can identify that?
Dr. I had a sex without precaution and if I do sex with another girl without precaution like after marriage with my wife and both the girls are virgin and not suffering from HIV then also there is a risk of HIV? Pls help me dr.
I am 35 years old. I have delivered a baby boy on 1 July 2017. I am feeling depression. Uneasy feeling. Loss interest of heaving food. Some time I feel short breath. I do not have any family tension. Everything is fine still why I am depressed. I am not getting why. Kindly help. Do I need some medical checkups. Do I have some protien deficiency. This is my second baby. I already have one daughter. She is 13 years old. I live in India.
Obesity is rapidly evolving as a public health issue for our country and as educated people we are responsible in contributing to the ever increasing problem. So what is there that leads to weight gain despite our all effort? The simplest answer is ignorance! Most of the person who are trying hard to curb on weight gain do not succeed in doing so due to inadequate and poor gathered information. Remaining hungry is not the solution for weight loss and we need to inculcate good habits in ourselves smartly to sustain it for long time, else you will loose kilos in few months and regain much more than that .This cycle would continue until we understand the basic of healthy eating.
So the important aspect is to make consistent and slow changes in our lifestyle to sustain ideal weight.
There are few bad habits to watch for:
- Fizzy drinks: Most of fizzy drinks are full of calories and they go down easy the throat. But before we realize we make our system take in loads of calories. Try to restrict on your soft drinks and prefer other beverages like lemon juice and coconut water, both of which can be refreshing with minimal calories.
- TV watching: Eating while watching TV is something which is a very prominent cause of gaining fat. Usually while on screen we tend to forget how much we have taken in and most of time we realize this when a packet full of chips becomes empty!!
- Lack of sleep: It has been shown that due to lack of sleep our hormone cycle gets disturbed and the cortisol levels change, leading to weight gain. Second if we remain awake for long time we tend to eat more , there by gaining extra calories.
- Shopping when hungry: Research has shown that when we buy our grocery when we are hungry, you tend to buy things which are easy to grab and are high in calorie dense. Hence always have a healthy food before you go for shopping.
- Desserts: Eating something after main course often leads to high calorie food intake like ice cream, sweets. So instead of these, try to take simple deserts like lemon water, or something non caloric. Best is to avoid it completely.
- Time of meal: Most of the time we try to postpone or skip our meal, ultimately this leads to severe hunger, making us eat whatever we can grab immediately. Most of the time this is high caloric fast food. Always plan your meals and carry healthy food items with you like fruits, sandwiches.
- Fat free/ sugar free food: Fat free or sugar free foods are not calorie free food items. We should always look for the portion size and amount of calorie we are going to have.
- Lack of exercise: Not taking time out for your regular exercise makes you gain weight and also makes you lazy.
- Going out to eat: Frequent outings leads to increase in the consumption of food high in calorie, sugar and salt, leading to weight gain. Restrict your outings to not more than once or twice a month.
- Dehydration: Drink lots of water, so that you keep on flushing out harmful toxins.
So to avoid being obese eat healthy and exercise regularly.