Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Suman NigamYour feedback matters!
I have my periods date by end of this month but I want to my periods to come as soon as possible because I have my program schedule. Can you suggest me what should I do to get early periods?
I am 21. I had my periods last september. After that I had engaged in cuddling with my bf, where I just gave him a hand job. He was dry, and evn if there was pre ejaculation I rubbed my hands. A few moments later. I touched my vagina. We did not have any intercourse. At the end of the month. We did have an intercourse, but he always used a condom and made me have an ecp later, to avoid getting pregnant. But my periods are late by over one and a half months. Can it be that I am pregnant? I do not want a child now. I have a history of pcos. Please help.
Pcod + thyroid + psoriasis was diagnosed a few years back and took appropriate allopathic for some time and then homeopathic medication for 3-4 yrs. Pcod was not found after 2nd ultra sound. Eltroxin 25mg continues, though the thyroid test was normal recently. But I have gained weight and have small dark spots appearing near knee and on left breast. Scalp remains super sticky flaky and dry, too much hair fall. No period since 6 months. Sleep deprivation till 3am most nights has been there on and off since many years. Feel low suddenly and I stay alone. Are these all interconnected and what can be controlled in diet apart from adding workout to routine?
Maine periods ke time UNPROTECTED SEX Kiya Kya Mai pregnant ho Sakti hu agar haa to pregnancy rokne ke liye Kya Karu Maine esse pehle esi month me three times emergency pills Liya please help me Abhi Mai Kya karu.
Achalasia is a very rare disease. Normally, your esophagus squeezes food down by making the muscular valve in between the stomach and esophagus relax. Achalasia occurs when this muscular valve is unable to relax and thus the esophagus is unable to squeeze the food down. The most common reason why this happens is because the nerves in your esophagus are damaged. The nerves most commonly get damaged because of abnormalities in the way your immune system responds. Till now, there is no cure to achalasia; however, surgery or minimally invasive therapy can make the symptoms of achalasia more manageable. Here are all the causes and symptoms of achalasia:
- Difficulty swallowing: The difficulty you face when swallowing food is the most common symptom of achalasia. Both liquid as well as solid food will be hard to swallow.
- Regurgitation: If the food is regurgitating in the night, then the lungs may have been inhaling some food. This is very serious and you should see the doctor immediately if this occurs.
- Chest pain: You may suddenly experience chest pain from a completely unknown cause.
- Weight loss: You may also suffer from sudden weight loss if you have achalasia. This is due to the reduced amount of food you will be consuming.
- Heartburn: Heartburn is when you have a very intense burning pain in your chest just behind your breastbone which is most commonly caused by regurgitation in your esophagus.
The exact cause of achalasia is not yet known. However, there are some theories on what causes achalasia. Here they are.
- Genes: The most common cause of achalasia is genes.
- Autoimmune disease: An autoimmune disease is when your immune system attacks your body's own cells. Achalasia is a type of autoimmune disease.
- Infection: There have also been a lot of claims that infections are the cause of achalasia.