Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Hi, I would like to understand the key dos and don't for first trimester of pregnancy, specifically around : Diet, Gym, Intercourse 5-6 hours train travel.
Hi, My periods came on 3rd july. On 10th july I had sex without protection 3 times. I did not took the pills. Now I worry about the pregnancy? I might be pregnant? When I can do the pregnancy test to confirm this? Please help me I am unmarried.
Whenever we intimate their is a white discharge comes out and makes my husband feel irritated and our love making scene turns up into fighting. This is very depressing and I feel I dnt satisfy my husband.
Two days back I did sex with her without any contraceptive method I have a doubt that she will get pregnancy how to avoid that pregnancy tell me about any medicines names.
I'm suffering with irregular periods. Scanning reports confirmed that I had pcod. Doctors advice me to take pills regularly. But their is no result. When ever I stop the pills the menses will be irregular. What should I do?
We are girlfriend-boyfriend and we had foreplay but while foreplay his penis was getting rubbed against my vagina. So is there any chance of me getting pregnant? And if there is any chance then please write remedies for that. Please write prescription.
My girlfriend has M. C on 2/12/16. We had unprotected sex on 22/12/16 and again unprotected sex on26/12/16. Her periods come in 24 Days means her cycle is 24 days but this time her periods doesn't came. Is she pregnant please help me.
My friend is having a girl child and recently he was about to have a another baby, he was a boy. But unfortunately boy couldn't make it, he died in foetus. Can this be considered as a problem that boy can not sustain life and only girls can. What should be done in this case.
Hi I had gone through unprotected Dear Doctor Please let me know ELFA negative result after 9 months considered as conclusive I had unprotected sex with an lady 09 months before without condom. I have gone through several HIV tests like ELISA, ELFA and CIMA in 09 months from the date of risky exposure all results says negative.In fact I checked the blood of the lady also in ELFA method that result also negative Is there anything to worry or not.
Hi doctor, My breast is big and very lose so please tell me how many operation cost please tell me I want to operation my breast and tight my breast so Doctor operation is right decision ya wrong please tell me Suggests me Dr. operation karva na chahiye ya nhi or brest tight karne ki koy medicine ho to please tell me.
Pippali churna (piper longum)
Used in chronic fever, anaemia, spleenomegaly, rheumatism, sciatica, rasayana, gout, paralysis.
Dose 1-3 gm with honey and gur 1: 2 ratio
Hi I have a very important question. Me and gf. Was dated last month on 26thdec. We were dry humping. She were on her panty inside panty her period pad was there as she was in periods on 6th day. She was still bleeding. During dry humping. I cummed and that liquid just touched her panty. She changed both panty and pad and cleaned herself. Der was nothing Penetration's or intercourse between us. And she is still virgin. This month on 22nd was her period due she is still not getting her period. We both are very afraid that she will get pregnant. Can you tell she's pregnant or something problem. What should we do to get her periods soon. Please help. Very much confused and scared off. My age is 26 and she is 24.
Ma'am I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend on 27 August and she took I pill (ecp) after 6 hours. After 4 days I.e. On 1st September she started bleeding and she blessed for four days. Now after 21 days of intercourse, we did 4 home urine pregnancy test which were on 18 September, 25 September, 2 October and 9th October. All the results were NEGATIVE. We even did a bhcg test on 18th October that was 51 days after intercourse, the results were <1.2 miU/mL. Then she started bleeding from 23 October to 29th October. This month also, The bleeding started day before yesterday I.e. On 23rd Nov. My question is can we rule out pregnancy now because I have read on internet that sometimes you can bleed during pregnancy. So can I rule out pregnancy or do we still have to worry. Please help.
Benefits of whey protein
- Maintain a healthy weight: A reduced calorie, higher protein diet including whey protein may improve the quality of weight loss by helping a person lose more fat and/or maintain more lean muscle.
- Curb hunger: Calorie for calorie, whey protein can help people feel fuller longer than carbohydrates or fats.
- Get lean: Consuming whey protein and performing resistance exercise regularly can help build more lean muscle than resistance training alone or resistance training combined with carbohydrate consumption.
- Enhance exercise recovery: Consuming whey protein after exercise helps to build and repair muscle.
- Reduce muscle loss with ageing: Emerging research shows older Americans may be able to slow the age-related decline of muscle mass by engaging in resistance training and consuming higher than the Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA) for protein.
Last 2/3 months it is observed that I am missing my periods. I am having my period late by 15/20/25 days. What can be the probable cause. Moreover I used to take ipill once in every month for last 8/10 months. Can it be the cause for my delayed periods?
I married 1 year back but still I did not get pregnant please give me any suggestion how to get pregnant?
I have 2 kids. Now I don't want any new kid. What precautions my wife has to take to avoid pregnancy. Already 2 times she got abortion.
Many women experience unusual vaginal bleeding between periods at some point in their lives. It is also known as metrorrhagia. Vaginal bleeding is thought to be abnormal in the following cases:
1. When your menstrual period is not expected
2. When your menstrual flow is lighter or heavier than normal
3. At unexpected stages in life. For example, when you are pregnant or after you have attained menopause.
Bleeding during periods is not a normal condition. Usually, the duration of the cycle is about 21 – 35 days. Abnormal vaginal bleeding has numerous conceivable causes. Independently, it doesn't show a genuine condition.
- Mid-cycle bleeding can be caused due to ovulation.
- Two hormones that regulate the menstrual cycle are progesterone or oestrogen. A condition of hormonal imbalance which is known as Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOs) causes interference with normal ovulation. This results in problems in thyroid glands as well as causes dysfunctional ovaries.
- Medications such as birth control pills are capable of causing abnormal bleeding, especially with the irregular intake of such medications.
- Infections or inflammation caused in the pelvic regions such as uterus, vagina, cervix, ovaries or fallopian tubes are capable of causing abnormal bleeding. STIs (Sexually Transmitted Diseases) and PIDs (Pelvic inflammatory disease) are often the cause of such a condition.
- Although Cancer is not one of the primary causes, cancer in organs such as the uterus, vagina, cervix and ovaries are capable of causing abnormal bleeding during periods.
How it can prevented
- Maintaining a healthy diet. Women who are either underweight or overweight tend to have more problems with abnormal bleeding
- Relaxation practices should be followed so that stress is reduced. Stress can cause abnormal bleeding.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID) should be consumed to reduce menstrual bleeding. Examples are ibuprofen or naproxen.
- In case of consumption, birth control pills should be taken as per the prescription only and regularly at the same time.
- Hormone therapy (using external hormones in a medical treatment) can be used in order to regulate menstrual cycles, stabilize the endometrium which is the lining of the uterus as well as to rectify hormonal imbalances. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.