Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Suman MianYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 7 month pregnant lady and know I am feeling back pain and going white discharge and also little stomach pain is it delivery symptoms and what to do.
I have missed my mc period from last month and before this period was one or two days in a month. I feel tired and swelling on my legs specially left side.
Sir I present complete 6 weeks pregnant 1st scan is completed but baby heart beat not Seen any problem please explain sir.
For a married couple, having a child is the next step to completing the family picture. However, for various reasons, some attributed to the male and some to the female, this picture remains incomplete.
Talking to a doctor is one of the best starting points. There could be deep-rooted causes for this issue, and homeopathy aims in treating the root cause and not just infertility. A good homeopath will ask you numerous questions to find out associated symptoms, family history, etc., and then arrive at a remedy that would work best for you. This is a highly customised therapy and so self-medication based on a friend or family member’s recommendation is best avoided.
Infertility in females is often caused by the following reasons:
- Irregular menstruation
- Hormonal imbalance
- Advancing age
- Emotional stress
- Excessive smoking
- Alcohol consumption
- Sexually transmitted diseases (Chlamydia, gonorrhoea)
- Structural abnormalities in the pelvic area including fibroids, pelvic adhesions, blocked fallopian tubes, etc.
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pelvic Inflammatory disease
- Thyroid disorders
With more and more women coming out in the open to discuss, researchers have started working towards identifying the problem and working towards the treatment. The success rate of homeopathy in treating infertility is also on the rise. As with any medical condition, homeopathy treats not just the problem or symptom at hand, but the person holistically. Read on to know some of the common homeopathic remedies, but make sure you have a detailed discussion with your doctor to identify what would work best for you. Self-medication is best avoided.
- In women with reduced sexual drive, Agnus and Sepia are widely used. The vaginal is extremely dry which could be painful during sex. There is also a bearing down sensation of the uterus in these women.
- In women with reduced menstruation, Pulsatilla and Sepia are widely used. The periods are never on the expected date, and when they occur, the flow is quite scanty and suppressed. Pulsatilla is also used when ovarian cysts are present. Sepia is useful in women that are prone to miscarriages.
- In women with excessive menstruation, Calcarea and Aletris are widely used. The periods happen before time, is too long with profuse bleeding. This excessive bleeding also causes anaemia, weakness, and fatigue. These women might also have frequent abortions.
- In women who have experienced a miscarriage in their third month earlier, with uterine and ovarian inflammation, Sabina is used.
- In women who are not able to retain sperms, Natrum carb is useful. There could be an offensive smelling vaginal discharge which is also very irritating and itching.
These are just some of the common remedies, but there are more, and each patient would require different therapy based on associated symptoms.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!
Heat treatment or thermotherapy is an effective process of healing from a sports injury. Understanding the when and how to use heat treatment is essential since it can even prolong the process of healing.
The Process Of Healing-
There are three stages of healing. The first phase is called the inflammatory phase. The goal for this phase is to ensure that no further damage happens to the affected area. It is during this phase that the swelling and the buildup of fluid happens. Heat treatment is not applicable here since it increases the blood circulation and can lengthen the healing process. The second phase is called proliferation. This is the phase where the introduction of scarring and new tissue takes place. This is the post-injury phase and heat treatment greatly helps during this time. The third phase is known as remodelling. It is the time when the new tissue matures and settles down. Thermotherapy can be applied in this phase as well.
Injuries that are treatable through thermotherapy-
Heat treatments are extremely effective in injuries such as muscle spasms along with back strains. It can also be applied to joint injuries related to a thumb, turf toe, elbow, wrist sprains and sprained ankles. The reason why heat treatment is effective in joint injuries is because heating significantly heats the bone and improves the range of motion. The idea behind any heat treatment is to make the tissue more extensible by warming it up. Exercises related to a range of motion should be performed for 15-20 minutes post the heat treatment.
How heat treatment helps in treating sports injuries?
Heat treatment significantly increases the blood circulation and help to eradicate dead skin and other toxic bodies from the origin of the injury.
It assists in metabolism of the cells.
It increases the capillary permeability.
It increases the number of nutrients and oxygen to the source of injury and speeds up the process of healing.
Heat treatments can cut down muscle spasms.
Types of Heat Treatments Available:
For heating deep tissues, ultrasound is the best form of treatment. It can penetrate up to 1.5 inches inside the skin. Basic strain injuries such as hamstring and rotator cuff are instantly treatable with ultrasound. This being said it is one of the most expensive methods of heat treatment. Then there is superficial heat therapy. This is convenient and readily available. They directly transfer heat from the source to the injury location. Common examples of these are a hot tub, paraffin bath and hot bags. The third type of heating mechanism is known as dry hot packs. They produce a steady source of heat and are run by either microwave or electricity. Caution should be taken in order to ensure that the heat does not burn the upper layer of the skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.
During intercourse feeling pain inside vagina during every intercourses vagina is dry during sex no feelings so please suggest what to do.
My wife missed her periods. Last period date is 19 mar 2016. pregnancy test result is positive. We do not want baby now as already we have two kids aged 6 and 3 yrs. So can you please prescribed some medical to abort the pregnancy.
I feel less energetic and drowsy all the time situation become worse during my periods I feel very weak in normal days also pain in my joints and head is becoming very common tell me what's the reason of this and how to improve this.
My wife got periods on 23 Oct after that she dint get periods in next month n till date so what are the precaution she should take.
My wife 28 years old. She is 5 months pregnant. Few days back it has been observed that one of the ducts of the nipple of her right breast leaks reddish liquid when gets press while the other ducts of the same breast leak whitish liquid ie colostrum. Is there anything to be worried ? She feels no pain, no noticeable lump, no change of the nipple, skin is as usal , no dimple looks. We are very much anxious. Please advice.
There was a couple ( X & Y) who had come to me for alleviation, from their sexual dysfunction. They were extremely distressed and were not having sex since a long duration, their communication had eroded and they were just existing for the kids sake. However the lady finally took the step and decided to seek help that is when she searched for a lady doctor who is into sexual medicine, approached her spouse and convinced him.
- When I examined their case in my chamber I found them to have a lot of sadness and bitterness. The husband complained that his wife was completely non responsive sexually hence he did not want to have sex with a cold corpse. out of anger & to teach the wife a lesson stopped having sex with her. He confided that he didn't have any affairs due to his conservative upbringing plus he loved his kids too much to get involved anywhere as he saw his office colleagues suffer as an aftermath of an affair.
- The wife said to me she did care for her husband but she was NoT sexually satisfied by her him in any case so she was glad that they don't have sex at all but off late it has been pricking her her mind that the gap was increasing between them drastically hence she wanted to repair it.
- I put the couple on sex Therapy which teaches a couple to unlearn and relearn about the art of sensuality. Touching is a very significant part of sexuality and sensuality, opening all our five senses while touching sensually, whispering sweet nothings, giving and taking feedback of what feels good and preserving intercourse for the last part of the treatment modality. Also they began to slowly communicate via SMS and emails about needs, wants & fantasies. Complimenting each other, rediscovering their physical pleasure. The Couple was compliant and followed their doctors advice.
- With the above case as example I would like to stress on the fact that women want a communicative partner who is kind and passionate rather than only an orgasm. Women look for wanting be desirable in their partners eyes, they want a hard erection rather than a long penis. Women's sexual wants are rather simple but inability to communicate makes it look complex. Please don't hesitate seeking medical advice when in need, a stitch in time saves nine! So now that some mysteries are open guys please take the hint and see your sexual lives bloom.
Exercising on a regular basis offers a number of benefits, it not just keeps you fit, but also helps you in leading a stress free life. Exercise not only helps you tone up and slim down, it can also make your sex life so much wild. Try any of the moves during your next workout for a more intense orgasm. If toning, losing body fat, keeping fit and maintaining good self-esteem are not good reasons enough, then add your sex life to the list of motivators for doing regular exercise.
- Flexibility Leads to More Options: Since the main areas of the body used for sex are the shoulders, hips and entire back, it makes complete sense to have a flexible body. If these areas are tight, sex will not be comfortable and one will be a little limited in the positions.
- Regular Physical Activity Can Lead to Enhanced Arousal: During exercise,endorphins are released, and the same release happens during sex. The more frequently one can trigger the endorphin release through sex or exercise, easier it is to be sexually aroused.
- Better Intercourse for Women in Forties: Latest statistics have shown that there is significant connection between observed between strenuous exercise and orgasm experiences for women in their forties. The strenuous exercise includes sprints and challenging weight training sessions.
- Reduce risk of Erectile Dysfunction: Men who were moderately active by having a brisk walk of half an hour a day for four days a week are about two-thirds less likely to have sexual dysfunction than their sedentary counterparts. So get up from the couch or desk and get active.
- Strengthens the Cardiovascular System: Aerobic exercise increases circulation, can reduce stress, reinvigorates the body, and can fill us with renewed energy for the bedroom. It improves blood circulation which leaves one more primed for sexual activity.
Specific type of exercises can improve one's strength, flexibility and stamina in bed. Kegel or Pelvic floor exercises are done to strengthen the muscle, which contracts during orgasm. Women who strengthen the pelvic area by doing pelvic floor exercises report more consistent orgasms and for men it can lead to stronger and more long-lasting erections. A couple of good exercises like abdominal crunches and alternate arm leg raises strengthen abdomen, pelvis, middle and lower back. Alternate raising of arm and leg raise after bending on all fours facing down with knees bent are good for your abdomen and shoulders. Any sexual position where you have to support yourself using your arms requires strength in your upper body. Key exercises to help strengthen are push ups, which work the chest and triceps, or using free weights to do various upper body sets, such as biceps curls, triceps push backs, and shoulder press.
Keeping fit and healthy improves one's confidence, sexiness, desire, and the performance in the bedroom is great. Wanting to have sex and being able to satisfy one's partner then leads to other benefits, such as positive emotional connection,higher self-esteem and therefore relationship well-being.
Am 31 weeks pregnant now. Am having serious leg pain during night time. Shall I sleep straight and keep pillow under my legs for while? It will affect my baby growth?
Hi Dr. I am 34 years old, and I am facing a problem of heavy vaginally bleeding from past 1 week I.e from 12th of this month. My period was from 29th Jan 2017 to 3rd Feb 2017, my menstrual period is regular. I had safe sexual intercourse with my boyfriend on 9th Feb 2017 and I found little blood during sex, but exactly after 2 days there heavy vaginal bleeding since which has not stopped. I won't take any birth control tablets. Please prescribe solution.
We tried for baby many time she got pregnancy but after a month or one and a half month later she got periods when she ate chicken egg something what it is please tell.
Is pregnancy not occurred if thyroid problem available? Please confirm is there any relation between thyroid and pregnancy?
Regardless of whether the cause is a tumor, trauma, stroke or any other illness, any injury which inflicts damage on your brain cells is considered to be a brain damage.
There are two types of brain damage, both of which interfere with the standard functioning of the brain.
- Acquired brain injury (ABI): Either resulting from a tumor or a neurological illness, for instance a stroke, this type of brain injury originates from the cellular level and is commonly linked with brain pressure.
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI): It results from any damage imparted to the skull usually from an external and physical force like a blow to the head or a head accident, which in turn damages the brain.
How severe the brain damage is depends largely on the type of brain injury. Mild brain injuries are temporary, causing headaches, memory lapses, nausea and confusion. On the other hand, severe brain injuries cause cognitive, physical and behavioral impairments which are often life-changing and permanent.
Acquired brain injuries may be caused by:
- Being exposed to toxic substances
- Choking, strangulation or drowning
- Heart attacks
- Neurological illnesses
- Illegal drug abuse
Traumatic brain injuries are usually caused by:
- Car accidents
- Sports injuries
- Physical violence
- Head blows
- Falls and other mishaps
Whether acquired or traumatic, symptoms of brain damage can be classified under four major groups:
1. Cognitive symptoms generally include
- Having a hard time processing information or expressing thoughts
- Difficulty in understanding others or abstract concepts
- Memory loss
- Short attention spans
2. Physical symptoms generally include
- Excessive physical fatigue
- Extreme mental fatigue
- Persistent and frequent migraines or headaches
- Sleep disorders
- Light sensitivity
- Loss of consciousness
- Slurred speech
3. Perceptual symptoms generally include
- Spatial disorientation
- Smell and taste disorders
- Heightened pain sensitivity
- Changes in hearing, seeing, or touch sensations
- Unable to perceive time
- Balance problems
4. Emotional or behavioral symptoms generally include
- Decreased stress tolerance
- Heightened or flattened reactions or emotions
- Impatience and irritability