Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Suman Mian
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Suman MianYour feedback matters!
Hii I am hcv+ and going to marry soon my would be wife well aware of it please suggest me wut all precautions planning needs to be taken to prevents and avoid transmission to my partner as well as our would be baby.
Is sticky mucus a sign of pregnancy mine hormonal profile scanning everything normal as well as my husband semen analysis is also normal.
Actually I got engaged in sex last month and sperm was discharged inside.I want to abort it with pills can you suggest me about this plz.
Hello. Am recently been diagnosed by pcod. I got my last periods on march 10th. But from past 5 years I have irregular periods. I consulted a doctor she askd me to usg, prolactin and thyroid test. Prolactin and thyroid test was normal. Usg depicted that I have pcod. Doctor asked me wait til april 15th to c if I would get my periods on time if not she askd me to start on regestrone frm 15th of april for that I would get my periods by 25th after which fron 5th day of my periods she asked me to take ginette 35 6 cycles for 6 months. I had an intercourse with my partner on 17th april (i was on regestrone) we did use condom but he has a doubt that the sperms might have gone in. I waited for my periods til 25th but its been delayed by 12 days, to confirm if am pregnant I did hcg urine test at home the result was negative. Please assist me. Am I pregnant? What do I need to do? Am not looking forward to have a baby as of now. If am pregnant can I go for abortion.
When the growth of the yeast living in the vagina increases on an abnormal basis, it may lead to a yeast infection. Yeast is a fungus and this infection is usually caused by a kind of yeast that is called Candida Albicans.
So read on to find out everything there is to know about yeast infection!
- Causes: As discussed above, this infection may be caused due to the growth of a particular type of virus. The other reasons include any phenomenon that leads to a change in the balance of the microorganisms living in this area. This can occur due to the intake of antibiotics, as well as high estrogen levels due to hormone therapy treatment or even pregnancy. The use of birth control pills during menstrual cycles can also trigger this infection. Also, other ailments in the patient's body, like diabetes and HIV infection can be the cause behind the same.
- Symptoms: Most of the time, one will experience the symptoms of this infection in the week leading up to the monthly menstrual cycle. Redness, a sore pain, itchiness and a thick white discharge are the most common symptoms of this condition. Also, skin irritation and pain during urination can occur for more severe cases.
- Treatment: Usually, it has been seen that this infection clears up on its own once the menstrual cycle starts. This happens because the blood that is discharged during the period can help in restoring the pH balance of the vagina which takes care of yeast growth. It can be recurrent or a one time infection. Boric acid capsules are the best way to treat this condition. If the infection has occurred during pregnancy, you must see a doctor about treatment before taking any medication or home remedies on your own.
- Home Remedies: Avoiding sexual intercourse or using a lubricant can help in alleviating the pain that one feels in such cases. Also, you can swap your tampons for pads during the infection and the treatment. Further, sitting in a tub of warm water can help in soothing the area. Remember to keep the area dry and clean at all times.
- Prevention: Prevention includes eating a balanced diet that will supply all the necessary nutrients to your body. Dairy products like yogurt and milk will help in preventing this kind of infection as well as plenty of fruits. Also, avoid using too many antibiotics or eating too much sugar.
Yeast infection should be treated with home remedies only when you are not pregnant. Also, you must be aware of any other ailments like diabetes before self prescribing any medicine or treatment.
Hello doctors, I'm 20 years old old. Actually I'm suffering from pcod problem before 3 months I went to the doctor in Kolkata she find pcod problem in my ultrasound report of lower abdomen my both ovaries are heavy that time my weight is 70 kg but now after after 3 months my weight is 59 kg but lower abdomen fat is not going she had given me krimson-35 for pcod problem. .it's a good medicine or not? And how can I fully cured my pcod.?. Please suggest me something doctor.
I am 23 years old male and my partner is 22 years old female. We had sex for the first time without protection on 13 around 11 PM and continued having it on intervals till 15th Morning. She took an IPill around 11.30 AM in the morning on 15th. Her Periods dates were on 16. It's been 18th she is not having her periods and she is experiencing severe stomach pain, severe irritation inside vagina, unbearable lower abdominal pain. I am seriously confused on what to do. And is there any risk for her of getting pregnant? We took the Contraceptive pill within 72 hours, still she is facing severe health issues. Can You please help me?
Cauliflower is a member of cancer-fighting (Cruciferous or Brassicaceae) family of vegetables, often overlooked by its green cousin broccoli.
Recent studies suggest that 'cruciferous' vegetables are an exceptional source of natural antioxidants because of their soaring levels of various phytochemicals. Besides, they are also rich suppliers of essential vitamins, fiber, minerals, soluble sugars, carotenoids, and phenolic compounds. In fact, it is believed that brassica vegetables are the biggest source of phenolic compounds in the human diet.
With its excellent supply of high level of anti-inflammatory compounds, health-promoting phytochemicals, and ability to beat off heart disease, brain disease, cancer, and even weight gain- it looks there is nothing that cauliflower can’t do. Read more about its health benefits.
Top Health Benefits Of Cauliflower-
- Low in calories: Cauliflower does not amount to a high-calorie gain while imparting essential nutrients to the body. Cauliflower is rich in fiber that cleanses the digestive tracts, it also contains vital antioxidants like vitamins A, C and D and therefore, purifies your system from within. It is packed with anti-inflammatory properties, thus providing the required amount of energy without adding to the unwanted fats.
- Controls diabetes: Since cauliflower increases the protein intake of the body and averts the consumption of unrefined carbohydrates, it substantially reduces the chances of an insulin spike. Switching over to cauliflower helps in abetting dreaded diabetes, an ailment that afflicts a large section of the modern lives.
- Tasty to eat: Unlike most bland diet food like the spaghetti squash, cauliflower does not make you crib and crave for some buttery indulgences. When cooked with like couscous, it can be all light and fluffy, ideal for a side dish to curries. Whereas, when served in salads, raw cauliflower can be fairly toothsome and crunchy.
Adding to cauliflower's health benefits is its extreme versatility. You can use it in your cooking, add it to salads, or just eat it raw. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!