Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Suman MehtaYour feedback matters!
I am male 30 years old have type 1 diabetes from 2010 It almost 250 not even below What should I do ?
Sir. I am suffering from headache for last 3 days. But it's not continuously. Wherever I take medicine it should out and after sometime it will start again. Would you please help me what should I done.
While playing badminton. In my foot. Bcz of high pressure near thumb finger. There was a corn. Every time I will give pressure there. My foot is paining heavily. Please suggest me some ways to clear all corns. And my foot is like a stone. Its very hard.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me.
I have some problem that any1 touch my head that will start head ache can you please help me what is that problem?
I am 26 years old male and would like to ask regarding the sex duration. Whenever I have intercourse my ejaculation is within few minutes. So wanna consult with you. I hope you will keep my privacy.
Which is the best snack other than the biscuit? Is fruit good? It also has sugar but good Fibre. What should be had with tea in the morning?
I am suffering from gall bladder multiple polyps and GERD, maximum size of polyp is 5 mm since almost 2 years. I experience some pain under my right rib cage or upper right abdomen side oftenly and not always. Please let me knew is there any treatment for removal of polyp and why do the pain occurs at upper right abdomen.
3 Handy tips to eliminate stress from your sex life
Stress plays a significant role in creating rifts in relationships as it mostly forbids partners from meeting each other’s physical and emotional needs. This reduces intimacy in a relationship and results in an unhappy sex life. In the modern world of continuous work pressure and fast paced lifestyle, stress generally takes away all the energy required to enjoy a fulfilling sex life. Here are some tips, which will prove to be very effective in keeping stress away from your sex life.
1. Don’t make it seem necessary to have sex even if your partner is tired
If you find that stress due to problems at workplace or financial issues is affecting your partner considerably, then respect his/her decision of saying no to sex. Don’t pressurise your partner to get intimate just because you want it. Your patience and understanding nature will increase your partner’s admiration towards you, in turn leading to a more passionate and happier sex life.
2. Try to stay away from performance anxiety
Don’t let performance anxiety take a toll on your sex life. Studies show that being conscious about their performance in bed leads men to lose their erection, which takes all the pleasure away from intimate moments. Instead of being stressed about your sexual performance, focus on your partner’s needs and attend to them for a more pleasurable sex life.
3. Focus on getting rid of other stressful issues from your life
Common tensions of your daily life and everyday issues like the normal household chores, and your duties and responsibilities towards your family often leave you too exhausted to spend time with your partner. Moreover, getting preoccupied with social commitments also minimises the time available for just the two of you.
To prevent these stressful situations from affecting your sex life, try to focus on removing them. For this, you can ask for help from other family members to carry out household chores or diminish your time at social gatherings to be available for each other exclusively. Spending more time in each other’s company will not only brighten your day, but will also give you an enhanced and more intimate relationship.
I am 22 years male. I have head ache for last 4 months. I am consulting many doctors but not recurring. What will do?
Hi I am 40 years old. Now my blood sugar is 163 in fasting. And 273 in random. I am using Ayurveda medicine. What should be beneficial.
Iam 32 years old male suffering from snoring from 10 years. What should I do. It was very severe. Lots of sound making others feel irritated.
I have a thin penis. I am satisfied with the length. But girth is what I an not satisfied with. Is it possible to increase girth of my penis.
I am 33 year. I have suffered from ed from a long time that's 4 or more year. I did masturbation my year. I have often used viagra when did sex. Slowly slowly I have lost my erection. But now but even viaga & other drug is not working. There is no any erection in my penis at anytime. There is too much softness in my penis. Its never erect now. Pls give me suggestions.
My wife had done normal episiotomy delivery before 1 mnth. Nd the suture is absorb properly. Is there can we have sex?
I am 39 years old male, I have red patches on back side part of my body, how to cure it. I visited a local doctor, he gave me some ointments and said the reasons as this might be a dust allergy. What should be avoided and prevent for further.
If sunburn is taking the mickey out of your fun time in the sun or your summer vacation, then you may want to read this article or pin it up where you can see it every day. Sunburn is something that does not show up immediately. It can happen when you have been in the sun for too long a time, and without the protection of proper clothing, hats, glares and sunscreen lotions.
So what can you do when you feel that first sting of sunburn? Here's our list!
- Swift Action: You will need to act fast towards cooling down the onset of a sunburn. Taking a quick dip in a pool or a lake if you are near one can help in soothing the area so that the sunburn is not too bad. Also, you can then cover yourself up and step indoors immediately, where you will be properly shaded from the sun. You can continue with the cool treatment by using a cold or ice compress to press around the area that is burning or has been most affected. Remember to stay away from the exact spot as it may lead to inflammation.
- Avoid Drying: Do not let the area become too dry. Take frequent showers but stay away from harsh soaps as they may make the area dry which leads to chapping and pain.
- Breathe: Allow the skin to breathe. Do not obstruct the area with too many items of clothing and wear cotton fabric or other light weight clothing that will protect the area and let the skin breathe. Stay away from tight clothes as this may lead to chafing of the skin and the sunburns.
- Moisturise: One good way of getting rid of sunburns quickly is to moisturise as soon as you have had a bath or a shower. This will help in locking in moisture which is not really possible when you moisturise the surface later. Use a gentle lotion or cream based moisturiser and stay away from products that contain petroleum gel as this may irritate the skin further and clog the area instead of getting absorbed into the skin.
- Inflammation: Tackle inflammation by taking corticosteroids or other anti inflammatory drugs. These should be prescribed by a doctor. Aloe Vera can also be used to soothe the inflammation.
- Hydrate: Drink plenty of fluids for fast regeneration of the skin cells and so that the burns do not draw the fluid from the surface if the skin.
Take all the necessary precautions before you step out for some fun in the sun with proper sunscreen and protective clothing as well!