Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Hello doctor, please help, From last 2 Days my vagina feel itchy but not any irritation while doing urine aur sex till now, very little white fluid discharge, just I feel itchy every time. As well as I am taking pregnancy planning and having medicine glycomet, ecosprin and folvite. please help as it is feel always itching. Thank you.
I am 23 years old. I am 9 month pregnant. Mere pet bhut tight h. Mje abhi tak b delivery pain start nhi hue h. Waki sb thk h. Bas ye janna h ki baby kb tak born hoga. Kase hoga delivery pain?
Please help me to know the name of aborting pills used and easily available in market medical store. And how to use it. And is it necessary to consult with the doctor after taking the medicine. Thank you.
I' m 49 years old, my periods lasted for 20 days. I consulted a gynecologist. She prescribed traphic and regestrone tablets. But the bleeding has not stopped. Can you help me?
HelloPls advise will having sex daily create any problem. We are also planning for a baby. Also advise will changing positions create any problem. Further also guide what typebof food me and my hubby should have for better sex stamina and healthy sperm.
I am a virgin. I get very problem on my vagina always. it gets wet. Because I got sex thoughts always. I need a change please help me.
The usual measures to treat sinusitis are sufficient to help cure the tooth pain in such cases.
- cocoa and dark chocolate have a wide variety of powerful antioxidants, way more than most other food
- the bioactive compounds in cocoa can improve blood flow in the arteries and cause a small but statistically significant decrease in blood pressure.
- dark chocolate improves several important risk factors for disease. It lowers the susceptibility of ldl to oxidative damage while increasing hdl and improving insulin sensitivity.
- studies show that the flavanols from cocoa can improve blood flow to the skin and protect it against sun-induced damage.
But of course, this doesn't mean you should go all out and consume lots of chocolate every day. It is still loaded with calories and easy to overeat on. Maybe have a square after dinner and try to really savor them.
Be aware that a lot of the chocolate available in the market is not good. You need to choose quality stuff; organic, dark chocolate with 70% or higher cocoa content.
Today is 16 dpiui and as per my gynec advise I have take progesterone suppository and norethisterone for 3 days everything is over from today onward but I dnt hav any symptoms. I checked my cervix it is in medium firm and slightly open. When will get my periods.
My friend had tried sex with her boyfriend but they cannot make it. Her boyfriend tried (putting cpndom on) 4-5 times to enter but as he try, she started having pain. One more time they tried without putting condom on but again the same problem. He ejaculate outside after 10-15 minutes. My question is there stand a chance of her getting pregnant? After all this, when goes to pee and there was blood coming out. Please suggest something. Should she take i-pill to avoid any chance? She is in doubt.
Hi, I have PCOD and thyroid level is 5.55 (TSH, and my endometrium is thickened 12 mm, I am taking APCOD as suggested by gynecologist, Please suggest me.
What to do when you feel lifelessness, almost no energy in your body during first trimester of your pregnancy?
I get a sivour pain in my vagina while my husband enters. Even when he insert his fingers I can't bear the pain and I cannot have sex with him. What is the solution for this, because we are unable to have sex?
My wife she is 6 months pregnant she got viral fever upto 102 degree F and typhoid also So what are suggestions she is taking dolo 600 every 4 -5 hours to lower fever so also her HB is 7.5 Is it all serious ?
My son is one and a half month old he is not at all breastfeeding as I try to breastfeed him he cries a lot nonstop. So which milk is best for him. As Dr. said I have flat nipple so I tried nipple shield also but than too he is not breastfeeding. Kindly suggest some alternate way to breast feed him or milk of which animal is best for him.
A) persistent cough
B) change in your voice
C) pain in the chest region
D) breathing problem
F) loss of weight and appetite
G) sometimes a person may also cough up blood
H) cough accompanied by a wheezing sound
Lung cancer is very fatal and has less chances of getting cured. However, ayurveda offers effective and natural remedies for treating lung cancer. They are mentioned as follows:
1. Practice breathing exercises regularly: breathing exercises can help you to deal with the problem of lung cancer in an effective manner.
2. Quit smoking and avoid drinking alcohol: this is absolutely essential for treating lung cancer. Both smoking and consuming alcohol can cause severe damage to your lungs.
3. Practice meditation. According to ayurveda, meditation is known to have great healing powers for any health problem. This can help you to cope up with cancer as well.
4. Avoid junk foods and carbonated drinks: consuming these foods frequently can worsen your condition.
5. Massage therapy: sometimes massage therapy can work wonders in ayurveda. Massaging certain essential oils can be very helpful.
6. Aromatherapy: aromatherapy can also prove to be effective in treating lung cancer. It is a procedure in which essential oils are not only used for massaging your body but also for inhaling.
7. Ayurvedic herbs: there are many ayurvedic medicines and herbs also which can treat lung cancer efficiently.
Since lung cancer involves very less survival rate, it is of utmost importance that you go the doctor immediately once you start noticing any of the above mentioned symptoms.
I got married before 7 months, me and my husband are trying for children but I am not conceived, we don't have any problems in sex life, kindly advise what I can do like diet, exercise or anything or to whom can we consult please suggest us.
A dysfunction or health problem which affects your physical relation with your partner is an issue that may occur at any period of the intercourse cycle. These issues affect both, men and women.
Sexual dysfunction in men can be a consequence of a physical or mental issues, including stress.
The problems men may encounter include:
- Erectile dysfunction (ED): ED can be a cause of medications, for example, diabetes or hypertension, or by anxiety about engaging in sexual relations. Dejection, weariness, and anxiety can add to it.
- Ejaculation issues: These include untimely (discharge that happens too soon during intercourse) and the powerlessness to discharge by any means. The causes include medicines, like antidepressants, nervousness about sex, a past filled with sexual injury and trauma, (for example, an accomplice being unfaithful), and guilt.
- Low libido: Mental issues like anxiety and tension about engaging in sexual relations can prompt a diminished or no sexual craving. Diminished hormone levels (especially if testosterone is low), physical ailments, and pharmaceutical symptoms can lessen the testosterone.
In many cases, sexual dysfunction in women might include:
- Vaginal dryness: This can lead to issues with excitement and craving, as sex can be painful when the vagina is not lubricated. Vaginal dryness can come about because of hormonal changes that happen during and after menopause or while breastfeeding, for instance. Mental issues, similar to tension about sex, can also cause vaginal dryness.
- Low drive: Absence of sexual yearning can be created by lower levels of the hormone estrogen. Exhaustion, misery, and tension prompts low charisma.
- Trouble achieving orgasm: Failure to have an orgasm can influence both men and women. Once more, some stimulant drugs can likewise bring about a solution for these issues.
- Pain during sex: Known as vulvodynia or vulvar vestibulitis, and even vaginismus, these conditions can bring about spasms that lead to pain during intercourse.
If you are encountering sexual health problems, raise your worries with your specialist. You can regularly redress your issue by:
- Getting the best possible treatment of any hidden therapeutic condition
- Speaking with your partner transparently about your sexual relationship
- Keeping away from liquor, smoking, and medication use
- Overseeing anxiety, uneasiness, and gloom
- If you think you are suffering from any other ailment, discuss with your specialist about therapy that can help you in such a case.
- Restorative treatment: This includes treatment of any physical issue that might add to a man's sexual problems.
- Drugs: Medications, for example, Cialis, Levitra, Staxyn, Stendra, or Viagra may enhance erectile capacity in men by improving the blood stream to the penis.
- Mental treatment: Therapy with a prepared advisor can help address sentiments of uneasiness, apprehension, or blame.
- Education about sex and sexual practices and reactions may also help. If you wish to discuss about any specific sexual problem, you can consult a specilized sexologist and ask a free question.
Near By Doctors
89%MBBS, Training Course in Ultrasound-Obstetrics & Gynaecology, FOGSI Ethi Skills Course, Fellowship in Basic Endoscopy Training, MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, Diploma in Minimal Access Surgeries, Diploma in Gyanecology Endoscopy, Laparoscopic Training, Medical Writing Course, Laparoscopic Suturing Skills in Surgical Disciples, MRCOGGynaecologistSynergy Clinic,₹300 at clinic