Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Suman Lal
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Suman LalYour feedback matters!
I have a friend and she has a problem of loose vagina because of doing sex how can she come to the normal shape?
Am trying to conceive. Can I take folic acid tablet without doctor description? If means Per day how many ?before or after food? Please suggest me.
I have watery discharge from vagina and also feel weakness from yesterday please give me some advice.
I am suffering from a problem wherein white water or a sticky substance flows out from the uterus. What is the reason of this discharge and how can it be stopped?
Hi im 5 months pregnant. All blood reports came normal. What precautions should be taken for zika virus. Which fruit is rich in antioxidants.
I missed my periods 11 days before. I had done a home pregnancy test and its result is positive. Now how long should I not have sexual contact with my husband. My husband insist me to have sex, but I don't allow as i'm afraid it would effect my pregnancy. Please advise.
My wife is in last month of pregnancy But by mistake we had sex from back side. And now she is bleeding from their. Please suggest what we can take to prevent from this?
Hi, This question is for my daughter. She is 17 years old now. She got irregular period. Her period started early age when she is 10. From then to now she faces irregular period. The period is gapping around 7 months. She had last period on january 2016. Please suggest some medicine for it and will it be cure? Any future problem for that?
I am 3&1/2 month pregnant. But weight is 68kg from 1st month of pregnancy till now. So I am worried is there any wrong with me. Generally people are gain during pregnancy but me not. Why? Is it normal?
Are you gaining excessive amount of weight during your pregnancy, well you are not alone. Most of the pregnant women tend to be overweight or obese. You are viewed as overweight, if your pre-pregnancy body mass index (BMI) is approximately between twenty-five and twenty-nine. Your BMI is the relationship between your height and weight. You are considered obese, if your BMI is thirty or more.
However, here are some ways with which you can control the weight gain during pregnancy:
- Eat a solid, yet less-calorie diet: Utilize a convenient pregnancy food journal to ensure you are getting enough supplements and drinking a lot of water every day. The journal is additionally helpful for keeping track of your mood swings and appetite levels, so you can spot patterns you may need to change. Since you realize that you have to take after a particular eating regimen, the following are very solid for you:
- Crisp leafy foods
- Oats and bread made with whole grains
- Low-fat milk and dairy items
- Foods rich in folate such as strawberries, spinach and beans
- Unsaturated "good" fats such as olive oil, canola oil, and shelled nut oil
- Regular exercise: In case you are a relative newcomer to work out, you can start with pregnancy exercise for beginners. You can practice low-impact exercises; for example, walking, swimming and light heart stimulating exercises. Never begin an exercise without first talking with your medicinal services supplier or doctor. Furthermore, make sure to you adhere to the thirteen principles of safe pregnancy work out. A few women do get in shape during pregnancy in case that they roll out solid eating regimen and make way for life improvements, so make sure to check in with your specialist if this happens.
- Comprehend your calorie needs: As specified before, not all pregnant women have to put on equivalent measures of weight. Thus, you have to know precisely what number of calories you require. Talk with your specialist to get the correct number.
- Eat frequent, small meals: This is true when you need to deal with your weight, pregnant or not. Eating successive little dinners is particularly helpful when you are pregnant. Eating a full feast makes you wiped out.
- Taking prenatal pre-natal vitamins: This is something your specialist will recommend in any case. Yet, in case that you require an extra motivation to take your pre-birth vitamins consistent, then this is it. As you most likely are aware, your body needs additional food and nutrients during pregnancy. In case that you need to deal with your weight and take in the supplements without stacking yourself with calories, take your vitamins.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!