Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Suman KumariYour feedback matters!
Me & my girlfriend did oral sex almost 20 days ago. And in this time my girlfriend rub my penis in her vagina on 11.062016. And her periods started on 23rd June and ended on 28tg June. But after ending of periods bahot kam blood nikal raha tha aur stain bhi ho raha tha. Now she is planning to do pregnancy test. Tell me the best time to do pregnancy test. Pls tell.
Anterior cruciate ligament (acl) is the major stabilizing ligament of the knee. The acl is located in the center of the knee joint and runs from the femur (thigh bone) to the tibia (shin bone, through the centre of the knee. In this position it functions to prevent a buckling type of instability of the knee which is important for daily functions activity and sports
Taking tablet to stop pregnancy, is there any side effects? First time taking tablet. Suggest me when to take?
Yes we all desire for that perfect physical gratification that we get from being with our partners and we all look forward to a supercharged physical intimacy. However, what can go wrong with it? Most people will experience some sort of sexual difficulty at some point in their lifetime. Luckily, various healthcare professionals, including sex therapists and counselors, are trained to help people with these issues. Although individual cases vary in their specifics, a few sexual concerns are quite common.
Top Sexual Concerns among Women:
The top two sexual concerns for women are low desire or complete lack of sexual desire. Up to 40 percent of women report that they have little or no desire to have sex.
- Low Desire or Lack of Sexual Desire: Low desire or lack of desire is an increasing trend among women (and some men). Lack of desire is often accompanied by discussions about lack of time or energy for sex.
- Body Image Issues: Not liking what you see in the mirror can make the thought of being naked in front of someone else unpleasant.
- Aging and Hormonal Changes: Changes associated with menopause may conspire to reduce a woman's interest in sex. Hot flashes, night sweats and weight gain can be some of the causes.
- Relationship Conflicts: Conflict with one's partner over everyday issues, from money concerns to childbearing, can reduce feelings of desire.
- Unskilled Sexual Partners: People who are experiencing unsatisfactory sex often lose desire. The more bad sex you have, the less you want (conversely, the more good sex you have, the more you want).
- Medical Conditions: Certain medical conditions may affect sexual desire. One of the symptoms of depression, for example, is a lack of interest in sex.
What You Can Do?
First, you should work with your physician to rule out any physical reasons for low desire. Next, it is important to understand how your body responds to touch. Make time for self-pleasuring (masturbation) and explore your capacity to experience pleasure. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
I am not having periods for 65 days now and my pregnancy kit test was also negative. I took 2 tests one was 8 days back. I m not understanding what to do?
Meri wife 40 days se pregnet thi hamne medicine se pregnancy abort kr di he ab ham sex kitne time bad kr skte he.
My cycle is going like this 20nov was the first date till 24 Nov n in Dec it went to 15dec till 19 Dec I'm so confused how will I calculate my ovulation day because my cycle is quiet fluctuating I want to plan a baby what will b d date of my ovulation when can I try? Please guide me.
What is IUF and how it is differ with IVF and what are the pros and cons in both method and is it safe and upto which age we should go?
suffering from multiple fibroid in uterus. Before 2 year I was consulted with a doctor then doctor suggest me if you have any problem then operation is a last treatment then live your life. But after 1.5 years I have more bleeding than previous days and again I am consulting with 2 or 3 doctors and suggest operation and they also said we can do biepci also for checking cancer. I want to know how much chances of cancer have in my case.
Can we get pregnant while making out with clothes on. We did not have any sex or intercourse just my underwear got wet because of my vaginal fluid and he got a little precum.
She is getting pain in her stomach since last 2 months. Every day she is getting pain in her stomach. This has happened after our first sex encounter before 2 months. After than she is getting pain continuously. She has proper periods but unable to find the reason of her pain. After that we both have never been in sexual relations as of this pain. Please suggest something Thanks a lot.
How many days will take to have regular period after delivery of a baby in females? please send me thorough information regarding this.
My wife took I pill and we committed unsafe sex in 24 hrs of taking pill. Will she get pregnant please help.
My wife is 20 years old. She has a lot of white discharge and itching on skin near her vaginal opening especially during sex. I use condoms while having sex. Please help. Me with this.
• avoid overeating during festive season as its just not the quantity but the intake of calories. Too many calories may lead you to gain weight.
• keep your body hydrated enough.
• avoid eating too much sweets, oily and spicy preparations.
• plan your meal in such a way that the festive specialities should be your lunch so that rest day's activities can burn your extra calories.
• and don't forget to have healthy breakfast and dinner as light as possible in festive season so as to manage extra calories.