Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Suman Kapoor
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Suman KapoorYour feedback matters!
The Nipah virus may be little known, but scores extremely high when it comes to risk. The virus was first reported in Malaysia in 1998 and is no stranger to India. Indeed, it has struck India and Bangladesh multiple times since, leaving behind a toll count of nearly 280 infections and 211 deaths. And now, it’s back!
Nipah virus has already claimed over 9 lives in Kerala in past one month. Three people have tested positive for the virus over the past two weeks. And over 25 victims carrying its symptoms have been hospitalized.
Here’s what you should know about the Nipah menace.
- Indications of a possible infection are fever and respiratory trouble and confusion. Flu-like symptoms have also been witnessed in some cases. The severity is too high and can progress to a state of coma.
- Incidentally, this is a virus that can re-activate itself inside the patient’s body months or even years after the first strike. In such cases, the host can develop lasting health conditions such as stubborn convulsions and personality changes.
- The way to stay out of harm’s way is to avoid exposure to infected animals, such as pigs and bats, and not consuming raw date palm sap.
- Transmission of the virus to humans takes place via direct contact with infected bats, infected pigs, from other NiV infected people and by consuming food which is either infected or has come in contact with animals which are infected.
Symptoms of Nipah Virus:
- Muscle pain
- Respiratory problems
- Stomach pain
- Blurred vision
The incubation period for the symptoms to develop for this virus is from 5 to 14 days and once the diagnosis is done the treatment must be given immediately. The Nipah virus can lead to the following in patients
Severe Lung condition
Inflammation of brain tissues
- Stay away from people who are already infected with Nipah virus or NiV
- In case, you have to touch the person then make sure you wash your hands from time to time.
- Utensils, clothes or any other items used by the person infected with the virus should be kept separately.
- If you are transporting the body of a person who has died of this virus, then make sure to cover your face, especially the nose.
Treatment for Nipah Virus:
No vaccination or medicine is available for treating people or animals with Nipah virus. The only treatment available is intensive supportive care. So visit a hospital as soon as you see the symptoms.
Not surprisingly, the Nipah virus ranks in the list of Top 10 priority diseases that the World Health Organization (WHO) has earmarked as possible candidates for the next major outbreak. Though treatment is currently limited care, efforts are on by the government and the medical community to develop preventive measures to combat the spread of the Nipah virus.
Please suggest. Is it safe to continue the Duvadilan Retard tab after 4 week of pregnancy in case of IVF?
Hello doctor. I'm 24 weeks pregnant women. Pls give me tips to have normal delivery. Sometimes my left nipple is paining badly. Still me and husband not yet started having sex. Pls Tel frm when V can start having sex nd position too!
My wife has missed period for about 5 days and she has tested positive with a pregnancy kit. What should she do next. Whether to consult with doctor or not or wait for some times.
Pregnancy test is +ve (βHCg 1600 on 1st August, progesterone 12.44 ), it's thru IVF ,FET on 16th july, LMD 24th June . Haven't done SONOGRAPHY as of now, on medication 1.Progynova thrice -(2-2-3) daily 2.Crinone gel - twice 3.susten every 4th day 4.folvite once daily 5.Aspirin 50 mg at bedtime ? When to stop baby aspirin? As per my gynecologist sooner after Sonography pregnancy confirmation, we can stop baby aspirin. Aspirin was started from 10 days before transfer in order to increase uterine blood flow. Please guide further.
Hi my girlfriend n I had sex but I gave her unwanted 72 after that she had her periods also after 10 days she is having blood from vagina what is it please tell she is having leg pain n lil lower stomach pain please tell.
It is a complete pregnancy care guidance to get divine child.
- Parents spend lot of money, time and energy for the child to develop his physical and mental abilities. Garbhsanskar can show miracles in our baby. Garbhsanskar is the way of special efforts taken to stimulate baby’s senses gently for the maximum maturity.
- Today, science has proved that the unborn baby cannot only listen, feel but respond by its own way. 60% of brain development occurs in intrauterine period. It is these 9 months decisive period when maximum efforts are to be taken for betterment of the fetus.
So why wait till birth? Why not start now, from the fetal stage?
For healthy life of baby, weight at the time of birth is very important. Accordingly to cell phenomenon, in happy and safe environment cells develop healthily so these 9 months of intrauterine period are precious. Fetus (baby) develops in mother’s uterus, so everything mother does i.e. look, listen, feel, read, think, eat affects the fetus. Before birth, baby completely depends upon the signals received from mother. On the basis of these experiences he/she changes himself/herself. Now, you understand the importance of mother’s behavior, diet, mental state and happiness.
Detoxification refers to the removal and the elimination of the toxic substances from the body. Various methods are used to achieve that and drinking plenty of water is primary among them.
However that is not the only way. Other ways include:
- Abstain from drinking alcohol and coffee: The disadvantages of alcohol and coffee are aplenty and one among them is their tendency to accumulate toxins in your body. Removing them from your diet goes a long way in removing toxins.
- Lessen the use of shampoos and other health care products: The shampoos and the deodorants, which are available in the market despite their attractive packaging and numerous tall claims, are replete with chemicals. The excessive use of these products has a detrimental effect as they build up toxins in the body. You must therefore either drastically lessen their use or use alternative products to avert from the fatal eventuality.
- Take less stress: When you are under overt stress, your mind as well as your body shows clear signs of that. In instances of overt stress, the body releases the stress hormone that may provide a temporary boost of energy, but manifolds the accumulation of toxin in the body.
- Include fruits in your diet: The advantages of fruits do not require an introduction. They are well known and unanimously acknowledged. The reason why doctors vehemently insist on including at least one fruit in the diet is due to its ability to cleanse the body from the daily assemblage of toxins in the body.
- Eat vegetables which contain fiber: Vegetables like beets, cabbages and radishes, those which are rich fiber serve as excellent detoxifying foods.
- Drink green tea: Drinking green tea is a habit that has recently developed but in little time has gained immense popularity. This habit is credited not only with weight loss but also has tremendous ability to eliminate toxins from the body.
- Indulge in exercise or yoga: Another way to ensure that your body is bereft of the harmful chemicals is by indulging in various exercises or yoga. Both the practices significantly improve the physical health and at the same time detoxify the body.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.
Penis Health Cremes Unmasked - 6 Hints to How They Really Work
The phrase, "Because I said so!" is rarely convincing for adults. In fact, if men were simply told to use specific health products without being provided with any real information about why they work and what they do, it's unlikely they'd change their habits at all. But sometimes, the benefits of penis health crèmes are hard to explain, and that might mean that dozens of men don't use these lotions because they don't really know why they work as well as they do. These six facts might help to clear up the confusion and help all men to see the benefit of including these lotions in their penis care routines.
1. A quality crème contains ingredients a man's body can't create on its own.
The human body is capable of making all sorts of things the penis needs in order to stay healthy. But, the body can't produce some ingredients that are key to skin health. Cells can't manufacture Vitamin C, for example, and they certainly can't make emollients that heal and soothe stressed skin. These ingredients are considered vital in the fight against wrinkled, aging skin.
2. Some ingredients are designed to support cardiovascular health.
The heart goes into overdrive during sex, shifting blood from one area to another and making sure the appropriate body parts stay firm and responsive. Elements in each dose of an intimate product, including L-arginine, help to keep that system in tip-top shape and may promote a man's ability to get hard and stay hard when he needs to.
3. Other ingredients help to soften skin.
Since penile cells need to stretch to accommodate the changes in size, as well as to tolerate the pressure and friction they frequently encounter, they need to stay soft and supple. If they can't do that, the skin of the manhood may develop tiny fissures that can impair the surface integrity of the skin. There are a number of key ingredients in intimate products that can help with that softening process, including:
4. Cells deep inside are nourished by vitamins in each dose.
Crèmes are smoothed onto the outer surface of the skin, of course, but they are made to be absorbent, allowing them to penetrate and deliver their nutritional benefits well below the surface.
5. The risk of taking in too many vitamins is low.
Many of the ingredients discussed in this article are available in oral supplements, meaning that in theory, a man could just swallow a handful of tablets in the morning and get the same kind of benefit he might feel from rubbing a cream on his body. But an oral vitamin must move through the body, and sometimes, vitamins build up to toxic levels when unused amounts can't be eliminated through the digestive system. Vitamin E, for example, is crucial for intimate health, but it's possible to overdo it with the oral forms. Lotions don't come with this same high level of risk.
6. The chance that doses might be wasted is very small.
Since oral supplements have a long journey to make from the mouth, there's a good chance that some of their power is diluted. It gets siphoned off here and redistributed there, and sometimes, their benefits don't have any effect in the targeted area. Lotions have a much shorter path to take, and as a result, they tend to be a little more effective when targeted help is required.
There's no prescription required for a penis vitamin formula (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil), and using these products is relatively easy (and self-explanatory); simply apply after a daily shower, when the skin is at its most absorbent, to experience the full benefits.