Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. SumanYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor am a pcos patient also hormonal imbalance. I had protected sex 3 months ago. Then I got periods like twice n month I consult doctor she referred krimson 35 after that spotting for 7 days then one day regular flow now I stopped krimson 35. Then I started bleeding within 14 days. Then ref deviry for 5 days now I completed 5 days. When should I expect my periods ? IS THERE ANY POSSIBLE FOR PREGNANCY? I had sex with condom.
4 Proven ways of getting rid of dark circles
If your eyes have dark circles under them, then it surely points towards an unhealthy and hectic lifestyle. Dark circles not only have a negative effect on your appearance, but are also an indication of various underlying health problems such as poor sleeping patterns, allergies to certain foods or substances, asthma and anaemia to name a few. However, the good news is that you can easily get rid of dark circles and under eye puffiness by following a few simple remedies.
1. Cover your eyelids with cucumber or potato slices for a few minutes daily
Cucumber is known to be a natural skin lightening agent and even acts as a mild astringent (substances that cause body tissues to shrink), helping in removing dark circles. Moreover, applying cucumber on your eyes will give you a soothing and rejuvenated feeling. On the other hand, potatoes have bleaching properties, which make them effective against dark circles and puffiness of the eyes.
Directions: Slice a fresh cucumber and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Cover your eyelids with the thick slices and let them remain there for 10 minutes. Use cool water to rinse the area around your eyes. Do this two times a day for about a week.
Alternatively, you can use potato slices in the same way for your eyes. The only difference is that you don’t need to chill the potatoes.
2. Try soothing your eyes using cool tea bags
Tannin is an active ingredient of tea, which is known for eliminating skin discoloration. Moreover, application of cold tea bags over closed eyes reduces fatigue and cools your eyes. You can use them one or two times every day for a few weeks to eliminate dark circles completely.
Directions: Take 2 tea bags and soak them in water. Keep them in the refrigerator for some time till they get chilled. Put one tea bag on each eye and leave for 10-15 minutes. Rinse your eyes after removing the tea bags.
Tip: For best results use chamomile or green tea bags.
3. Ensure that your facial muscles get some exercise daily
Exercising your facial muscles regularly helps in accelerating the body’s natural blood flow, thereby improving your skin tone and removing dark circles and puffiness of the eyes.
Directions: Gently start massaging the area around your eyes with the tips of your fingers using circular movements. Continue by proceeding towards the top of your eyebrows. Move your fingers under your eyes and at the upper portion of your cheekbones. Then gently stroke the area under your eyes with your index fingers. Repeat the entire process 4 times.
4. Include yoga or meditation in your daily routine
Dark circles are often caused by factors like chronic stress and a hectic lifestyle. Practicing yoga and meditation regularly helps in beating dark circles as it reduces stress by keeping your body, mind and soul calm. Moreover, meditation relaxes you completely and ensures a healthy lifestyle, which further diminishes the prominence of dark circles.
I am taking endosis tablet content only diagonsis 2 mg from June 5th 2016 onwards. I got my spot bleeding on14th June 2016 and it was gradually increased and it got reduced by juky4th 2016. Still 2-3drips of spot bleeding is there. I want to know whether my endometriosis cyst is getting dissolved. And lot of itching is there in my vagina.
Losing weight is not just about knocking off a few pounds, it is about living healthy. If you are overweight then your chances of being affected by heart diseases increase. On an overall basis, apart from negatively impacting your self-esteem, it can make you prone to a host of life-threatening disorders. For weight loss, it is important to understand the causes of weight gain, some of which are:
- Consuming fatty foods: If you are consuming more food than the required amount, it is likely that you will put on weight. Consuming foods that are rich in simple carbohydrates and starch can lead to excess calories in the body.
- Disorders: Various metabolic disorders like problems of the thyroid gland or being diabetic can cause you to put on weight.
- Being physically inactive: If you follow a sedentary lifestyle then it is more likely that you will put on weight. Usually jobs that involve sitting behind a desk for long periods of time make people prone to obesity.
These are some reasons that can cause weight gain. If you are overweight then the initial resort is to undertake lifestyle changes. From eating a well-balanced diet to being more physically active are the primary changes that you may commit to. In case you are not seeing visible changes then you may opt for non surgical treatment for weight loss.
The cosmetic techniques by which you can lose fat are:
- Ultrasonic Lipolysis: Ultrasonic lipolysis is a non-surgical technique to get rid of fat. In this technique, ultrasound waves are used to target fat tissues and get rid of it. A transducer (device used to convert energy from one form to another) is kept on the affected area where it emits energy. The fat cells are metabolized by the body and drained from the body further helping in weight loss.
- Mesotherapy: Mesotherapy is a technique that focuses on getting rid of fat from the body by injecting medications in the affected area. It uses a combination of herbs and minerals to destroy the fat cells in your body.
- Endermology: It is a process that involves using rollers to roll over the top portion of the skin which leads to fat loss from the body. It also helps in revitalizing and reshaping the skin, further enhancing weight loss. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic physician.
My daughter is 23 years old. Problem is she has pcos and does not get her periods regularly. She is around 80 kgs and 5.6ft tall. She is under homeopathy treatment but does not take medicine properly. My question is can she conceive after marriage easily. Thyroid level is normal. Next year I am planning to get her married.
Now my wife is 3 moth sijerion (forceps delivery) women delivered a baby boy on Feb 16th 2017. My Q is can she eat curd or not. Please tell and what she do not take up to how many months. Please reply.
Once the reality of the positive pregnancy test sets in, dreaming about the yet-to-arrive begins. Curiosity about gender, options for names, ways to manage, shopping ideas, etc., begin to get discussed. And then totally out of the blue the news comes that there is a miscarriage. This is one of the most depressing phases. It is very important for the family to be around and support each other. While the entire family is upset and hurt over the news, the mother needs most care as there is just not emotional but a huge physical component also to the episode. On the other hand, remember that miscarriages are extremely common, and is no indication of a fertility issue.
The first step would be to diagnose and confirm the miscarriage. After that, depending on whether it was complete or incomplete, some medical intervention might be required. In most cases, medications like misoprostol are given to expel the uterine contents. These help by clearing out the contents in about a couple of days' time. In some cases, a D and C might be required if your doctor suspects that medication will not suffice. This also helps identify if there is any issue in the uterus that could have caused the miscarriage.
While the above takes care of the physical part, the emotional component also requires cautious management. Needless to say, this is trickier than the earlier one.
- Mourn to your heart's content - When you have nursed a life within you and have lost it, it is very normal to cry for its loss. There would be a mix of emotions - shock, denial, confusion, anger, grief, depression, etc. Take some solace from that fact that this is nature's way of removing unhealthy fetuses.
- Get someone to talk to - Need not be your husband, but anybody whom you can talk to without having to watch words. A sibling, a good friend, a close relative - your choice. Make sure you don't pick ones who will judge and sympathize with you. More than sympathy, you need someone understanding and knowledgeable.
- Socialize more - As you would have kept to yourself post your positive test, use this time to socialize more and meet friends whom you have not regularly been in touch with. Close family members, your children (if you already have), society groups, movie groups, etc., help to a great extent.
- Formal medical counseling: If you are not able to cope with your regular circle of family and friends, try seeking professional advice from counseling.
- Spirituality - Whether you believe in temple or churches, spend some time there. Involve in some religious activity if you would like, this helps very often.
As much as it is painful and traumatic, it is not very uncommon or unnatural. Get back on your feet, the sooner you do, the better.