Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Suman ChawlaYour feedback matters!
My name is Robin. I am 18 year old. I have 45kg weight. Before 2 years I have 42. Only 3 kg increase it please some suggestions.
My weight is 45 kg and I am 22 years old and I eat food on time also but my weight is not gaining, so give me some helpful ideas for gaining weigh?
I am 33 years old and I am very lean and thin. Whenever I eat something after 1-2 hrs I HV to go toilet and my bowels like loose motion. I HV this problem from 14 years and consulted many doctors including AIIMS DELHI but got no fruitful results. Please advice what should I do.
When it comes to storing foods, we all think that the cooler the temperature it is stored at, longer will be the shelf life. However, what most of us fail to realize is that not all foods need to be stored in a freezer. It can do more harm than good. Read on to know more about foods that just should not be placed in the freezer.
- Potatoes: Given their high water content, storing in a freezer can make them fluffy, bloated and bland, especially if they are put in a freezer after baking. The texture of the potato in the dishes after freezing can also be change.
- Milk: While it is common to stash it away in the fridge, remember not to put it in the freezer. When you thaw it, the milk can separate into pieces (curdling) and not be useful to add in your cereal or for your tea. It is best kept outside in the regular cooling area.
- Eggs: While eggs can be stored in the fridge, there is no need to put the eggs with the shells in the freezer. The water inside can act up and cause the shell to break, leading to attack from bacteria. The eggs could also crack leaving a mess in the freezer. Remove eggs out of the shell, beat up nicely, and store in an airtight container if at all required (learn more about Having Eggs for Breakfast During SUMMERs).
- Milk products: Similar to milk, yoghurt, sour cream and cheese are also best left out of the freezer. The water content will expand and spoil them, leaving behind unhealthy and non-tasty yoghurt or cheese.
- Fried Foods: Be it French fries or mozzarella sticks, leaving them in the freezer can leave them soft and doughy. These are best left out of the freezer in order to retain their crunchy crispiness.
- Water-rich fruits and vegetables: While the fridge helps in keeping the vegetables and fruits fresh, the freezer does not. With water-rich food substances especially cucumber, lettuce and water melon, the water inside can form ice crystals. When removed from the freezer, during thawing, the water oozes out leaving a non-appealing pile of the fruit/vegetable.
- Re-using food items: Be it fruits or vegetables or meat, once thawed to normal temperature, it is best to avoid putting them back in the freezer. Once thawed, they draw a lot more bacteria and germs and are more harmful than the frozen foods. Remove only what is essential for use, thaw it and leave the rest to remain in the freezer.
- Salad greens: Frozen salad greens like spinach and lettuce can lose their crispiness, becoming limp and soft. To retain their freshness, stash them wrapped in a paper bag in the fridge.
Be careful of what you put in the freezer the next time and enjoy a healthy and hearty meal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.
I'm a 19 year old girl. My height is 4'11 but I'm not skinny nor fat. My body is perfect. I'm still a virgin. But my partner is not. My partner's height is 6'2 and his fully erected penis is 8.6 inches. We have a huge height gap between us. Can a 4'11 short heighten woman fully take in a 8.6 inches penis inside her vagina? Won't sex be difficult due to our huge height gap? What are the best sex positions for a 4'11 short heighten woman with a 6'2 tall man? Please advice.
When I runs I get tired a lot In Comparison to other person. I have lack of stamina. What I do to increase my stamina. And how I became strong and healthy.
My friend wants to gain weight .She is 22 year old ,5 ft and have weight around 38-40. She had tried weight gainer also. Can you please tell a quicker and healthy way to gain weight or some suggestions over what she should eat. And how much weight should she gain according to her age and height. thanks.
Good morning, this is dasaradh. And I am from guntur. I want to know one thing that is "will ankylosing spondylitis spread from one part to the other" and can you please suggest me me the tips to cure from ankylosing spondylitis which I was suffering from last 4 years. Thank you.
I am Slim. And I Want Improvement In My Body. Can you give me the best suggestion sir How I can improve my health.
I have knee pain for a long time. And I don't know the reasons of the pain. Can you suggest the reasons and remedies for my problem .thanks.
I am suffering from cough and Asthma, and also have knees problem and I am having so much of weakness and I am not able to sit. Please consult me what should I do to become healthy and so that cough is removed.
The bones and muscles tend to get worn with age and other conditions. Osteoporosis is a condition described by a reduction in bone thickness. Bones tend to become weak and fragile in this condition. The most common consequence of osteoporosis is fractures. Osteoporosis does not cause signs or side effects until it has reached an advanced state. Certain signs and symptoms of osteoporosis include:
Loss of growth after some time
A stooped stance
Crack of the vertebra, wrist, hip or other bone
Homeopathy has been a very beneficial modus operandi in the campaign against Osteoporosis. Homeopathic remedies will not reverse existing bone loss, but can help control pain, will slow down or stop further bone loss, can promote stability and healing.
Homeopathic remedies will allow the essential minerals and nutrients to be absorbed more efficiently, thus, further preventing bone fractures, or accelerating healing of any existing fractures by strengthening the bones.
Homeopathic constitutional approach takes into account a patient’s characteristic symptoms, their overall physical and mental condition and understands the way a person’s body reacts to Osteoporosis.
The purpose of Homeopathic approach is to vitalize the body’s natural healing and self-repair ability to create the highest state of health and well-being.
The aim and objective of Homoeopathic management can be achieved by:
Dietary intake of intake of calcium required by body.
Correction of intake of calcium apart forms food to regulate the daily requirement of calcium.
Correction of intestinal absorption of calcium.
Correction of assimilation of calcium channels in body by constitutional approach.
Exercise, in the form of light exercises and/or meditation.
Therapeutic correction in case the above criteria fail or partially improve the patient.
Various homeopathic prescriptions are accessible to cure bone loss and keep up bone mass. They tend to get rid of the condition from its roots and prevent it from happening in the future. These include:
Symphytum Officinale: It is the best homeopathic solution for treating fractures in osteoporosis. This homeopathic cure helps in joining the cracked bone proficiently. Fractures, where patients complain of a prickling pain in the fractured area, can be significantly soothed by giving this regular homeopathic treatment. This common homeopathic medicine can likewise help in decreasing irritability of the fracture.
Ruta Graveolens: It is yet another very effective homeopathic cure used for the treatment of fractures in osteoporosis. Whenever a bone gets broken, the ligaments and tendons of bones that surround it additionally get harmed. It is in this circle where homeopathic medicine Ruta Graveolans demonstrates its great impact. This regular solution helps in mending torn ligaments and tendons.
Hypericum Perforatum: It is yet another helpful natural homeopathic solution that can be used with certainty for the excruciating pain in the back because of crushed nerves in the middle of harmed vertebral bones.
Calcarea Phosphorica: Calcarea phosphorica is a very effective medication used in homeopathic treatment of the curvature of the spine and flow of blood in patients of osteoporosis. It is mostly given to those patients who have a weak spine and delicate bones, which cause the curvature and stop the flow of blood.
Phosphorus: Phosphorus can also give the best results in curing the curvature and flow of blood in patients of osteoporosis. If blazing sensation in spine remains along with the curvature, this treatment is the most effective. This regular homeopathic cure is also valuable for pain and weakness in the spine.
Calcarea Fluorica: It is a brilliant solution for osteoporosis patients who complain of pain in the back, which is more painful while resting and better when walking or doing some physical exercise.
Syphilinum and Fluoric Acid: These are homeopathic prescriptions that can be used as a part of homeopathic treatment of osteoporosis where the pain occurs in the long bones and is more painful during the night.
Sulfur: It is used for those patients of osteoporosis who have an arch in the spine and walk and sit in a stooping position.