Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Suman AroraYour feedback matters!
Hello. My frnd age is 25 female. She is in a periods today is first day of her periods. She took the regestrone tablets today to postpone her periods .as she already in a periods and took that tablet to postpone her periods. Is there any problem to her? Already she took one tablet but periods is going on nd she says that will take more two tablets is that okay or it cause any problem to her. Suggest me.
I am 42 year old female weighing 82 kgs and my height is 5 feet 2 inches. Which means I a obviously obese. I have two major problems 1st I m probably reaching menopause, I got me periods after 5 months this month. I have put on weight majorly on my stomach and hips in the last 4 months, I get acnes on my face. I am worried about my weight gain please advice. Also I have plantar facistitis and heel spur on both my feet and thus walking is extremely painful. My cholesterol is high and sugar level is on the higher side. Thyroid is normal.
HI am 32 years old, and I am 36 weeks pregnant, my baby movement daily basis but on yesterday my baby movement not done so it worried. Please help.
Daily walnut consumption could have beneficial effects when it comes to delaying age-related health issues. Findings from walnuts and healthy aging study indicate that eating the nuts could positively impact blood cholesterol levels without adverse effects on body weight among older adults.
The trial, conducted by researchers from the hospitals clinic of Barcelona, Spain, and Loma Linda university, us, saw 707 healthy older adults divided into two groups. One group added daily doses of walnuts totaling around 15% of their caloric intake to their diets while the other group stayed off the nuts. The walnut-eating group experienced significant LDL cholesterol reductions.
Actually i'm 20 years old girl and my vagina lips are dark very dark but i'm fair. My whole body is fair but vagina lips and near vagina it's dark it's very embarrassing.
Does oral sex without any kind of protection consist any disease? Does licking private parts during foreplay also consist any side effects?
It is a delicious snack which usually we eat while watching movies or as an evening snacks. The benefits of pop corn is -
1. Regulates blood sugar. Patients suffering from diabetes can have it if made in proper way.
2. Weight reduction as it is sugar free, fat free and low in calories.
3. Enrich in proteins than chips, waffers.
4. Lower cholesterol levels.
5. Prevents premature ageing.
6. Prevents from various other diseases like cancer, tumor, diabetes.
7. Improves digestive system and prevent constipation.
Normally people eat peanuts in winters as it is tasty, nutritious and a good time pass. The benefits of pea nuts are -
1. Improves memory as it contains vitamin b3 or niacin which boosts memory.
2. Lower risk of weight gain.
3. Prevents hair fall/loss.
4. Lower the risk of allergic diseases.
5. Prevent from many other diseases like - cancer, diabetes, heart, depression etc.
6. Aids in blood sugar regulation
7. Peanuts lower the risk of getting gallblader stone.
Jaggery peanut brittle:
Its is healthy, tasty, crispy snacks that is easly available in any season especially winters. It has several benefits:
1. It contains good amount of proteins, minerals, vitamins, and act as an antioxidant.
2. Does not affect sugar level. A diabetic patient can have jaggery peanut brittle.
3. It helps lower ldl and increase hdl level in the blood.
4. Purifies the blood by releasing all toxins from the body.
5. Good for skin. Prevents from any skin problems/allergies.
6. Rich source of calcim, magnesium, copper etc.
7. Prevent from life threatening diseases like stroke, cancers, degenerative diseases, coronary diseases, infectious diseases etc.
So guys celebrate and enjoy lohri festival and be healthy. Happy lohri:)