Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Suman AroraYour feedback matters!
Was on novelon 21 day pill pack from june. Missed second last pill of june which I doubled up with the last. Pill pack ended on 1st july. Pill free interval of 6 days, withdrawal bleed from 5-8 july. Started pill pack of july from 8.had intercourse on 9th. Though condom was there all the time but it has been used thrice on the same intercourse but it did not break or had holes. Was regular with the pack. And had protected intercourse on 14th of july it was my last intercourse. And condom did not break or had holes. I missed only 1 pill on july 21st which I doubled on 22nd at a gap of more than 24 hrs. I had a very light bleed on 22nd morning which stopped as I continue with the pills. My pill pack ended on 28th july ans I had normal withdrawal bleed on 1st aug which continued upto 6th of aug morning. Had home pregnancy test on 3rd, 4th,5th, 6th,7th week all were negative. Do I need to do blood test or further hpt? Are there any risk of pregnancy? I stopped the pill at aug since I did not plan to have any intercourse at the moment and moreover body was not permitting. Will I get my proper menses this month? If not will I need to do any further hpt even if no intercourse happened?
I am 34 years old. My wife 29 years old. Yesterday when I start sex, she feel pain in stomach. Immediately I stopped sex. What happened to her. Just I touch her neck for some time. Nothing do than that.
My boy has not been given Hep-B1 vaccine after his birth or during discharge from hospital. He is 21 days old now. It is suggested for him in 6th week. He had small issue with breathing after birth. Please I want to have a second opinion on this. Regards.
I have pcod in stage 1 and pelvic endometriosis in stage 3.please help me to know can I conceive? M married n 7 months over. I hav too much pain during periods. Is there any problem for pregnancy and also tell me process wat to do?
Iam 6months pregnant. And iam getting pain in vagina and labia swelled and having back pain also. What is the reason and what is the treatment for it?
Penile implants are devices placed inside the penis to help men with erectile dysfunction get an erection. The two main types of penile implants are semi-rigid and inflatable.
They have their own ways of working and own pros and cons.
1. Semi-rigid implants: These devices are always firm, resulting in the penis being bent away from the body for sexual activity and towards the body for concealment. The pros of 'semi-rigid implants' are:
- Is easy to surgically implant
- Has a low chance of malfunctioning
2. Inflatable implants: These are the most common types of implants used, which can be inflated for erection, and deflated at other times. Inflatable implants are usually of two types- 'three-piece inflatable implants' and 'two-piece inflatable implants'.
The pros of 'three-piece inflatable implants' are:
- Gives the most natural, firm erections
- Provides flaccidity when deflated
The pros of 'two-piece inflatable implants' are:
- Provides flaccidity when deflated
- Requires less complicated surgery than the 'three-piece'.
What are the risks involved?
- Implant problems: In rare cases, implants may not work properly. In some semi-rigid devices, the internal parts might break over time; in inflatable devices, the pump might fail and fluid might leak.
- Internal erosion: In a few cases, the implant might stick to the skin of your penis, or can wear away the skin from inside the penis.
- Infection: You might be at the risks of severe infection if you have spinal cord injury or diabetes. Men who need revision surgery of their implants are at a higher risk than their first surgery. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I have got married in 2010. I have 1 baby of 1.5 yrs. In beginning my wife interested in sex. But now after birth of child she is not interested even after foreplay. Due to this I am very frustrated. Is there any homeopathic medicine to cure it.
I have a simple question that does pre cum causes pregnancy? I had an unprotected sex on this sunday! He did not discharge his cum in me infact he did not cum! And im 4 days late on my periods.
I had sex with my boy friend without any protection. Now I am afraid that ill get pregnancy, its been three months exactly we did sex together and I did not miss any periods these three months. Is there any chance that I will be pregnant?
Hello, I am 5 days late from due date of my period. But negative pregnancy test. My last 5 cycles were regular. Also having mild right side pain in lower abdomen. Is it a sign of pregnancy or my periods are yet to come. No other symptoms noticed.
I am 19 years old female. I am very slim and periods are lighter? What should I do? In the beginning having heavy period but now I am getting slim also due to tb.
pregnancy rpt is postv I went to gynea she tells nothing only give h folimus tab fr everyday night. please doctor suggest is she good.
Suggest me some home methods to check pregnancy please can I check or take pregnancy test after two days from intercourse.
Is it possible that when one virgin girl had sex for first time and still no blood is coming from her vagina. Is it possible or she is lie about her past. Because as per my knowledge I know every virgin girl is bleeding form her vagina after first time sex.
Hi, I am male 29 years old My wife's water broke on 01/08/2016. We did scanning on 03/08/2016. The doctor told that labor will start soon. The water was blowing every day. We waited till 10/08/2016. A slight pain started in her back on 11/08/2016. We rushed to hospital. After 3 hours we had a still born baby. He was our first baby, a boy. We are very upset. The weight of the child was 3.5 kg. We want to know the reason of death of my baby. How can I expect a healthy baby next time. And what are chances to repeat it again?
I had a protected sex with my partner few days back. Her periods are due on 15-16th of this month. As of now she is suffering from high fever. Is this any symptom of pregnancy?
My 19 years old daughter has POD issue. She is now under the treatment of a Homeopathy doctor for last one and half years but in vain. Will she be completely alright by the treatment of Allopathic ? what will be the duration ?
Most of us live with excruciating amount of stress. Rising competition, the rat race, our loans, insurances, health, family, social life and work, everything these days is simply adds on to our levels of stress.
It’s the stress that reminds us of deadlines, prompts us to work better. But the most common type of stress, or distress can have negative effects on our body. Apart from general physical health, it can hurt our bones as well.
1. Excess Stress and Our Bones: Excess stress releases chemicals into bloodstream, particularly the hormone cortisol. Now, this is the hormone that gives our brain and body a temporary boost. But having this hormone for a long term can result in real damage to our bone density. Meanwhile, it can even elevate our blood pressure, result in glucose problems and digestive issues with cardiovascular symptoms.
2. Reduced Bone Density: Reduced bone density, due to stress has several negative effects. For instance, it can increase sugar cravings and lead to obesity. It can also lead to osteoporosis and a number of recurrent fractures.
3. Cortisol Catch: Remember how researchers and doctors informed people that phosphoric acid in cola acts as a corrosive agent? Well that’s what cortisol does in long term. This can even result in other problems, such as exhaustion.
So, how should you deal with it?
Chronic stress can be dealt by understanding what the cause of stress is. Once you have the cause, follow simple relaxation tips, such as,
- Meditate for a few minutes, breathe deeply, exercise and tune into your body. Even ten-fifteen minutes of this is enough.
- Crank up the tunes, listen to a few songs, laugh or loud watching shows or simply go out with your friends.
- Eat well balanced meal, avoid alcohol and recreational drugs, be positive and seek out social support if needed.
- And if the stress still haunts you, consult a counsellor or a doctor for support.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.