Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Sultan SinghYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years male, I am suffering from throat infections from past 8 months, I did undergo a lot of tests. What should I do?
Sir mujhe problam ye hai ki aisa lgta h ki mere throat me kuch atka hua h. Ye lunch ke bad mahsus hota h. Mujhe gas ki problam v rahti h. Aur mere throat ke back side muh ke andar side me 3-4 dane v h. Ye 10-15 din se aisa ho rha hai. Hamesha lagta h kuch gale me fasa hua h. please ye btaye ki kya ye gas ki wajh se hai ya kuch aur h. Mujhe 5- 6 month pahle throat infection v hua tha. please help. Thanx.
I have deviated septum towards left 4 month before I got sinusitis with maxillary and I have deviated sputum I have blocked nose always can not breath from left nose or sometime from right nose and I have ringing on ear every time I feel ear congested so please help me please suggest me something doc thanks in regards.
I feel pain in my throat while I swallow something or drink anything. It is from 5-6 days when I got fever. My fever is gone but this throat problem is still there. Help me please.
I have tinnitus is it cure I checked sugar, bp, lever, cbc, ct scan of head so pls madam tell me wht to do to overcome from tinnitus.
Sir/mam, I have sinus problem i, m also taking best medicine but every morning after bath my sneezing starts.
Hello Doctor, I am facing problem of loud snoring. Also a little coughing or cough feeling since last few months. I am always feeling dull and lack of energy. How do I stop snoring and please guide me on sleep apnea.
Sir I have thyroid and taking medicines. It is under control too. Actually I have a problem i.e. I feel itching inside the throat at right side. Is it because of some allergy ?please suggest me something. I am worried. Please help.
Sir I m suffering from cough pls which tab have take and now I m taking sinarest ccp and mahaflox 400 My throat is itching and mucus is coming out.
I am 23 years old. I am suffering from chronic and recurrent throat infection and cold. Doctors diagnosed GERD and I am taking Cap. Pantin L Lorfast AM but not experienced good recovery. What should I do.
Sai is having severe throat pain since 5 days. He tried medicine but still he can't get rid of it. What maybe the reason like change in climate or any other reasons. Can you please prescribe any better medicine?
I totally lost my voice my throat is paining and swelled I can not raise my voice so please suggest me medicine.
I have stabbing kind of pain behind my ears sometimes which lasts for few seconds to minutes. It may follow headache.
Acute sinusitis is a type of infection of the sinus. It involves an infection or inflammation of your sinus membranes. The most common symptom of sinusitis is that you have trouble draining mucus from your nose. The sinus is the cavity around the nasal passage and it may swell up when this condition occurs. Usually, the symptoms are temporary. However, sometimes, especially if you suffer from chronic sinusitis,medical intervention is required.
- Saline Nasal Spray: This is a spray you put into your nose several times a day to clean your nasal passages.
- Nasal Corticosteroids: There are many types of nasal corticosteroids. They include fluticasone, budesonide, mometasone, beclomethsone. These nasal sprays not only help to treat inflammation, they help prevent to prevent inflammation as well.
- Aspirin: This is a type of OTC pain relievers and they help relieve the pain of acute sinusitis. Acetaminophen and ibuprofen are two other OTC pain relievers which can be used instead of aspirin.
- Antibiotics: Antibiotics are usually not required and should never be taken without the doctor's prescription. However, sometimes the doctor may recommend it if he thinks there is a bacterial infection or if the symptoms progress rapidly.
- Immunotherapy: Immunotherapy is given when allergies are the reason you are having acute sinusitis. It is rarely needed, however.
- Surgery: For sinusitis symptoms which are chronic or occur frequently, nasal surgery may be the best option for permanent relief. A number of different surgical procedures can be used to treat acute sinusitis such as balloon sinuplasty, endoscopic sinus surgery etc.