Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sultan Singh
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Sultan SinghYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old and am suffering foem sinus and how to reduce the problem am requesting you to say ke how to know to reduce the pain.
The homeopathic ingredients: Botulinum, E-Coli, Pneumococcinum, Proteus, Pseudomonas, salmon-nella, Scarlatinum, Staphylococcinum, Streptococcinum, Tuberculinum, Hydrastis and glandular thyme. Will treat and cure gonorrhea with symptoms of penis tip pain, discharge and sore throat. Please tell me.
I am married 2 years. When we makes relationship with my wife they feeling *Head pain and dizziness * and Then she comfortable feels 10-20 minutes after Delivery Before Delivery it's not happen. What's reason Please give me advise.
I'm suffering from throat infection. It's just from yesterday. Actually I had tonsils n been removed by a doctor since years but I'm getting this throat infection every winter season like little burning sensation n pain but sometimes fever too, I n the place of tonsils removed. But it's not sever every time. It could be mostly 2-3 days to recover if it sever but I want to get out of this problem permanently. So I'm requesting you to suggest what should be done. Thanking you.
I am 22 year old and suffering from throat problem like a heavy and hoarse voice due to which I feel criticize to talk with my teacher ,friends ,and anyone stranger and always being disappointed due to it so suggest me something about it to get rid from this problem please.
I always suffer from a problem that is tonsil. It is very painful and I can not handle it. What I do to get rid of this.
Doctor, Few days ago I have given Lyser-D and Gudcef-200 for throat infection. That was controlled but 3-4 bowel movements per day, semi solid normal but not liquid kind. I am not dehydrated and normal. But going that many times to toilet and urge are getting me discomfort. Itching near anus also recently what to do doctor, kindly help me.
I am suffering from dizziness weakness black out ear pinch pain, feeling feverish from within the body headache eye pain body pain (legs hands lower back shoulder?
Nosebleed is a condition wherein blood vessels burst in the nasal lining. Nosebleeds are fairly common and it is rarely a serious condition.
- Anterior nosebleed: It is caused by the eruption of a blood vessel at the tip of the nose. Anterior nosebleeds are generally easy to control by yourself or by a doctor.
- Posterior nosebleed: It is a rare type of nosebleed. Posterior nosebleed mostly occurs in older people. It occurs when an artery bursts behind the nose, which causes the blood to flow down the throat. Posterior nosebleeds are, thus, dangerous, and they need immediate medical attention.
- There are numerous causes of nosebleeds. The most common cause of nosebleeds is dry air. Dry climates dehydrate the nasal membranes (internal nasal tissues). This dryness leads to crusting which can cause irritation or itching.
- Also, if you pick or scratch your nose too much, it can start to bleed.
- Decongestants for allergies, sinus infection or cold and antihistamines can make the nasal membranes dry and cause nosebleeds as well.
Some other causes of nosebleeds include:
- Some sort of foreign object stuck in the nasal cavity
- Allergic reactions
- Repeated sneezing
- Nose injuries (For example, car accidents, a punch to the face, etc.)
- Chemical irritants
- Cold air
- Respiratory infection
- Consuming high doses of aspirin-high dosage thins the blood down, thus triggering nosebleeds
There are other rarer causes as well, such as:
Treatment: A nosebleed can easily be treated at home. While in a sitting position, close your nostril by squeezing the soft part of your nose. Hold your nose for ten minutes, then lean slightly forward. Inhale and exhale slowly using your mouth.
Never lie down when you are trying to stop a nosebleed, as you will end up swallowing the blood which can upset your stomach. Remove your hand from your nose after 10 minutes and check if the bleeding has stopped. If it has not, repeat the steps all over again.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!