Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. Sukhvir SinghYour feedback matters!
I have been suffering from migraine problem for the last 2 years, please suggest me a better treatment.
I have pain on the left side of my head vertically. Went through brain scan der it is mentioned as HYPODENSE SOFT TISSUE SEEN IN THE LEFT HALF OF SPHENOID SINUS -LIKELY sinusitis. Does I have migraine.
I am 37 year old female. I am having microadenoma near pituitary gland. And I am suffering from insomnia also. I want treatment of insomnia. As medicine I take is too reactive.
Recently my ten toes are becoming more numb specially the small toes. Is there any cure for this condition. Knowing I am in great health with little exercise if any at all and I am 74 years old not diabetic with a small but managed high blood pressure. I await to hear from you soon.
Hello sir. I am suffering from migraine. Can you please suggest me some tips. Which make me reduce pain.
I had an operation in left leg hip transfer in July 2012. unfortunately nerve was injured resulting in leg drop. Still not fully recovered. Always numbness or pain doctors send speptic nerve parasis. I am 60. Where plastic surgery helpful or how to prolong? Please advise.
Respected doctors, I suffered on knee joint pain during waking use stair even wrest paid also and after that I am suffering on cerebral on last february 15 medicine continuing but I feel my both legs are very weight full and waking very slow than before. Let me know how to over come this type of disease.
From a week I feel light headed. Feel sleepy all time, after morning wake I do not feel fresh. Little iche feeling in brain area, is it some kind of neurological problem, although I go bed on time and sleep properly and food eating normally.
My 22 year hai mere pure sharir mai vibration hota hai or puri mas pasiyan mai dard hota hai lagatar ilaz hone par bhi koi fayda nahi mujhe ab kya karna chahiye. Please batane ka kast karain ki mai kis trh thik ho paunga thanks.
What precautions should be taken if you are suffering from abdominal migraine, eyes paining and ear pain?
Love coffee? Here's a compelling reason to keep drinking it.
The Journal of Alzheimer's Disease published a study that demonstrated some significant results related to coffee and cognitive function.
Researchers in Florida measured the amount of caffeine in participants by taking blood samples and testing the caffeine plasma levels. They also tested participants' cognitive functioning at the start of the study and categorized people as fitting into one of three categories:
Normal cognitive functioning- Overall, memory, judgment and decision-making were intact.
Mild Cognitive Impairment- Participants displayed some difficulty in cognitive functioning. Mild cognitive impairment often develops into Alzheimer's disease.
Dementia- The individual displayed clear impairments in cognition such as memory deficits, communication, judgment, etc.
After a period of two to four years, researchers found that a higher level of caffeine plasma (greater than 1200 ng/ml) was correlated with the following results:
Stable cognitive functioning (no cognitive decline) was maintained in those who began the study with normal cognition.
A lack of progression to dementia occurred in the participants who began the study in the mild cognitive impairment (MCI) category. This is especially notable because there is usually a high rate of progression from MCI to dementia.
Additionally, a higher rate of progression from mild cognitive impairment to dementia was seen in participants whose caffeine intake was lower.
Im 19 nd im suffering from migraine. I have tried coupled of medicined visited lots of doctor but no positive result has been shown. What should I do to get rid of this.
Hi My aunt aged 41 years also a Diabetic patient experiencing a pricking sensation in her nerves specially in legs ,Is this due to Diabetics or Internal heat in her body ,whenever she feels it she starts taking curd, lot of water n lemon then this problem gets cool down .Suggest us a solution for this.
I am 25 years old. I have acute migraine. I often use homeopathy and allopathy but it remains the same. Please let me know the best medication.
Sleep apnea is a potentially dangerous sleep disorder in which you stop and start breathing frequently while you are sleeping. Symptoms of sleep apnea often include loud snoring and fatigue even if you sleep uninterrupted through the night. Obesity and age are the common risk factors of sleep apnea.
The most common type of sleep apnea is obstructive sleep apnea, in which the throat muscles contract and relax while you are asleep. The other type of sleep apnea, called central sleep apnea, usually occurs in people who have been diagnosed with brain tumors, infections or heart failure, or have had a stroke.
Treatment of sleep apnea includes:
- CPAP: The Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) device is generally recommended in the treatment of sleep apnea. CPAP is a breathing machine that stops your airways from getting blocked when you are sleeping. The CPAP device is normally the size of a tissue box. It comes with a mask that you put over your mouth and nose. The machine attached to the mask pumps a continuous flow of air that keeps your airways clear as you sleep.
- BPAP: The Bilevel Positive Airway Pressure (BPAP) device is used as an alternative to the CPAP device, if you find it hard to adjust to the CPAP. If you have a weak pattern of breathing, the BPAP can be helpful.
- ASV: The Adaptive Servo-ventilation (ASV) device is used to treat both central and obstructive sleep apnea.
- Treatment for other medical conditions: Sometimes sleep apnea can be caused by underlying health conditions. Problems such as rhinitis (nasal passage inflammation) and hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid gland) can cause sleep apnea. In such cases, your doctor needs to diagnose these conditions first before treating your sleep apnea.
- Lifestyle changes: Excessive weight sometimes can cause sleep apnea; so losing excessive weight should be a priority. Also, alcohol and tobacco can contribute to your symptoms, so try avoiding those.
- Medication: Usually, doctors do not prescribe any medicine, since sedatives and sleeping pills actually worsen sleep apnea. But, in case of sleep apnea in children, doctors typically suggest intra nasal corticosteroid medicine to treat the symptoms.
- Surgery: Surgeries to increase the size of your airway or to remove your adenoids, tonsils or extra tissues in the rear of your throat or your nose can prove helpful. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.