Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sukhbir SinghYour feedback matters!
What would we not give to have that picture perfect, scar-free glowing skin. While some of you are blessed with the natural charisma, many of us have to undergo the daily struggle of beauty creams, toners, scrubs and pastes in order to overcome our skin woes. While a large array of cosmetics promise deliverance from the same, they are not without their fair share of side effects. In fact more often than not, the chemicals which these creams comprise leave your skins scathed even more. Consequently, many of you have turned to natural therapies for countering skin ailments. Most of our skin eruptions, rashes and abscesses are related to our metabolism and hormonal changes.
These natural therapies rejuvenate the skin but also provide cures to the germ of these issues:
- Baking Soda Treatment: Applying a paste of baking soda with water can work wonders for acne ridden skin. The paste must be allowed to sit on your skin for about half an hour and then rinsed off with lukewarm water. Regular usage can bring about a significant improvement in the skin texture.
- Oatmeal Therapy: Oatmeal is known for its beneficial effects on our metabolism. It purifies your skin and helps you get rid of the acne scars. Again applying a thick paste made of water and oatmeal is a trusted remedy.
- Tomato pulp for skin correction: Tomato pulps are replete with constituents that are extremely effective in smoothening out skin. It endows the skin with a renewed glow and clears the clogged up pores, thus preventing eruptions. It acts as a helpful skin toner as well. For yielding the best results, tomato pulp should be mixed with cucumber juice and applied all over the skin. It should be washed off with water after leaving it on for a span of 15 minutes.
- Sandalwood to beat the scars: Since time immemorial, sandalwood has been known to be full of skin enriching properties. It is one of the most reliable products when it comes to clearing out the unwanted blotches on your skin. Making a paste of sandalwood with rose water or rose milk can go a long way in reducing the scars and rashes on the skin.
- Honey and aloe vera combo: Honey and Aloe Vera are two such ingredients that can improve your skin conditions significantly. Endowed with cleansing properties, they help to re-nourish the skin and redefine its beauty. Blending honey with aloe vera into a fine mixture may prove to be a helpful toner.
- Oil Application: Regular or frequent application ofmedicated oil to the body and head will enhance the immunity and integrity of the skin and helps improve the skin texture as well.
Well, suffering from Skin disease, called NAGIN disease, (Snake symbol occur on leg) red skin, burning, facing from last 15 days, took the antibiotic, unable to cure, please help and suggest the medicine.
Sir I am loosing my hair. I tried many oil. But didn't get benefit. Please tell me solution. Thank you.
Hi I am 22 year male my neck is very dark compare to my body color I have tried many home remedies but those doesn't worked for me please prescribe some creams to get rid of dark neck.
My skin doctor suggest me adapalene n clindamycin for discoloration n acne please tell me this How can I use long This is dangerous like steroid.
He is having skin rash all the time and he gets rid of it temporarily by taking avil tablets. It could be some allergy. But exactly from what could be the cause?
How can I get rid of hair falling. Which food I have to take Please inform me which hair dye is not harmful/ non energetic. Kindly give the name of the hair dye, name of the company.
I am very much habituated of doing shampoo every day because my scalp is very oily and, the day I do not shampoo my hair I feel very much dirt within me and it seems to I tend to have a lot hairfall. Staying in a cold place like Darjeeling I know its not good to shampoo everyday especially these winters where it takes a hell lot time to get ma hair dried naturally. Doctors what should I do? Is there any remedy to this? If not then please can you recommend me a shampoo which is very mild which will not damage my hair even if I use it on a daily basis.
I am prescribed 20 mg of isotretinoin everyday. I am experiencing initial breakouts of acne all over. I wanted to asked that how long does this initial breakout last?
I got white heads on my cheeks from the past 4months. How can I get rid of it. Please provide any solutions.
There are hardly any women in the world who can claim that they have not suffered from any hair problems in their life. Due to the increase in everyday stress and pollution, which are the two major enemies of healthy hair, hair problems have also increased. While men can still carry on with their life with baldness, self esteem of women are shattered if extreme hair fall leads to baldness.
It is thus important that you take care of your hair such that the problems that mostly affect women all over the world stay away from you. Given below are the hair problems that are most common in women all over the world along with the ways of treating them:
1. Frizzy hair – the problem of frizzy hair is suffered by most women who go out to work. The air pollution, dust and dirt make your hair frizzy even if you have washed your hair the very same day. Frizzy hair is the result of lack of enough moisture in your hair.
How to treat fizzy hairs –
The only treatment or solution for this problem is deep conditioning hair spa once in a while.
2. Dandruff – dandruff ails men and women alike, all over the world. While pollution is one big factor contributing to dandruff but there are other various reasons too. The reasons can vary from fungal infection to poor lifestyle to unclean hair.
How to treat dandruff -
The treatment or solution for dandruff is not through any cosmetic product. But your first step should be to consult a good doctor to know the cause of the dandruff for permanent cure.
3. Split ends of hair – this problem is mostly suffered by women who have thick and course hair strands. Split ends are also caused by lack of moisture in the hair. Using chemicals like hair colors or blow drying your hair or using straighteners and curlers frequently would make your hair drier
How to treat split ends of hair -
I. The treatment or solution for split ends of hair is conditioning your hair regularly
Ii. Staying away from the above mentioned causes for split ends of hair.
4. Hair fall – hair fall is possibly the major problem faced by women all over the world. Hair fall can be a symptom to some major problem or can be the problem it-self.
How to treat hair fall –
To get treated your hair fall, it is important that you consult a doctor immediately to get it treated before baldness sets in.
There are other various hair problems too but the above mentioned ones are the major and the most common ones.
I am 25 years old (male). I have been facing problems of pimples and acne ever since teenage. What can I do to prevent them? I am ugly and these things are making me even uglier.
What should I do to get white glowing skin? Is it better to take facial treatments or eating proper foods. Which is effective. I don't know whether there is such type of foods which makes skin white and glow. But I think eating proper foods makes a permanent white glowing skin. Is there any other methods? Any way any how I need a way to get my skin permanent white & glow. If anybody knows the treatment suggest me please. Take it as a request.
I have food allergy and pimples all over my face and also my back. After I took my bath, my body starting itching then it becomes hives. It occurs every day. I also have hair loss problem.
My legs and neck have very much tanning. I want to remove unevenness from my face also. It has become very dull due to dark circles and unevenness which results in hyperpigmentation. Pls help me. My skin is not much dry and not much oily. It is normal. How to remove tanning soon as I have to attend a marriage next month?
For pimples I have use all kind of medicine to this but result was not their then what kind of medicine I have too use.
Lybrate | Dr. Rajshree R Chaudhari speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY