Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sujla
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SujlaYour feedback matters!
Me and my wife had a unprotected sex on the 7 th day of her last period and she took unwanted 72 after 40 hours approx and on same night 9th day of her last period we had again in unprotected sex after 5-6 hours after taking unwanted 72 now she requires more dose or it's sufficient both time there was no injection but I am always worried from pre cum spurns. So please advise.
Hello doctor I don't get my periods last 3 months. I have done my pregnancy check up and the result was also negative. So if I continue intercourse then will I get pregnant?
Hi. .I had an surgical abortion on 25th of July. My bleeding hvnt been stopped. On 1st of Sept. .I had a checkup with d doctor n she said. She doesn't find any reason 4 bleeding. It may b because of breastfeeding my child which is of 1 and half yr. and she recommended DEVIRY 10 mg tablet to continue 4 20 30 days. But there is no control over d periods by dis tablet .I'm really worried. .wt shall I do.
Madam, now Sr prolactin 0.50 All investigations done all report normal FH 2.63 LH 3.46 AMH 4.45 ultra sound pelvic Pl correlate for pcod what treatment and plan for pregnancy.
I had a missed abortion in Dec. .now again we want to plan. Kindly tell us when can we start planning and precautions to avoid missed abortion.
5 Ways To Maintain Work-Life Balance As A Couple By Relationship Counsellor Shivani Misri Sadhoo
In today’s fast-moving lifestyle with a demanding professional life, daily traffic congestions, mounting EMIs and other day-to-day challenges, couples end up with little time to spend at home, with each other. Hence, many couples today are struggling to sustain the romance and bonding in their relationship and this is gradually becoming a major reason for separation in today’s society.
That is why maintaining a balance between your personal and professional life becomes of utmost importance for couples. Here are some vital tips to juggle day-to-day work responsibilities while not sacrificing quality time with your partner.
Most people these days spend hours working on computers, owing to the sedentary nature of their jobs. Desk-bound office jobs require you to sit in one place for long hours. This often leads to nerve and muscle tension related to posture. A good posture refers to how you carry your body- keeping your back straight in an erect position, placing your arms and legs in the correct position so that the joints are not bent or twisted.
Unfortunately, most people do not pay attention to correct posture and end up complaining about backaches and joint pain. If you don’t keep your spine aligned, or if your feet do not touch the ground while sitting on a chair, then you may experience pain and discomfort afterwards. The pain is severe in people who work for about 8-10 hours daily while sitting in the same posture throughout.
Signs to watch out for-
Poor posture can result in mild to severe pain. The usual symptoms are-
- Lower back pain
- Stiffness and pain in the neck
- Muscular tension and shoulder pain
- Pain in the forearms and wrist
- Lumbar disc bulging
- Pain in the joints (knee and hips)
How does office ergonomics help manage your posture?
Most people don’t even realize the importance of maintaining a good posture. A healthy posture not only makes you feel comfortable at work but also prevents muscle-related problems. Here are a few tips to improve your posture at your workplace-
- Choosing the right chair is more important than you can even imagine. A chair with proper support system will prevent your back form bending too much, and thereby reduce the risk of back pain. Make sure your back is in an erect position so that your spine does not bend.
- Don’t keep your shoulders rounded and don’t bend your neck forward to lean on the computer screen. Otherwise you will have a stiff neck leading to spondylitis. Keeping your shoulders and head straight will prevent shoulder ache and neck stiffness.
- It’s important to rest your foot on the ground. If you find it difficult to reach the floor, arrange for a footrest. If the chair is too high for you, adjust it as per your convenience to prevent ill posture. Resting your feet evenly on the floor will prevent leg pain.
How does physiotherapy improve your posture?
Physiotherapy plays a great role in improving poor posture. Physiotherapy evaluates your body mechanism, mobility and strength to determine what exactly needs to be done. The commonly used techniques are-
- Joint Mobilization- This is a hands-on treatment technique for musculoskeletal conditions. Usually this method is targeted towards the synovial joints to achieve therapeutic effect.
- Dry needling- A needle is inserted gently into your skin to target the muscle that’s triggering the pain. A jump response upon inserting the needle is a good sign. It indicates that the therapy is working fine. It increases blood circulation in the targeted area and helps relax your muscles.
- Exercise- Moderate exercises, especially yoga and pilates, are very effective in treating posture-related pain. Yoga poses like bhujang asana, dhanurasana, padmasana stretch your muscles, spine and reduce body pain.
Other than these, frequent walking (at an interval of every 1-2 hours) can help reduce pain and help flex your muscles. Physiotherapy is a safe mode of treatment with much lesser side effects than other conventional methods. A proper diagnosis, treatment and frequent follow ups can improve poor posture and keep you active. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!