Lybrate.com has top trusted Endocrinologists from across India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sujeet Jha
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sujeet JhaYour feedback matters!
Excellent. .such a polite doctor..eager to loud ten to the patients
He is a good doctor and good person.
My dad of age 50. Suffering from thyroid. He is getting swellings on dick. He can not able to bear thr pain. What to do.
I am a dibetic patient since a month my sugar levels are high as 1 month back fasting was 333 and post 375 after 15 days 267 fasting and fast 305 again after 15 days it is 156 fasting and post 275 why it is happening i am taking a sugar medicine glcomet gp 1 for bp iam taking cardace 2.5 and one zincovit please give some advice to control the levels i am having sugar from last 10 years
I am diabetic and taking tab Vobose M two times. Now blood glucose is normal 80/135. Can I leave to take tab.
Pz suggest me some interesting yoga or exercise which I can do regularly. Recently im diagnosis with diabetic and tgl. My weight is also more. But feel bore n lazy to do exercise.
I have diabetes since 4 years now I am 21 If my wife gets pregnant dose she also get diabetes or baby can get diabetes? Please advise
He had diabetes last time in the sugar blood test he got 280 he is using the tablets so present what diet he should fallow.
Diabetes is a problem to me from 2003 in a mild form. My current HBA1C is at 7.2. I had also undergone a Angioplasty in 2007. I am on those BP, Cholesterol and Diabetes medicine. Is there any way I can get rid off the medicine for the Diabetes is what I am to look for. I am.
Exercise has a considerable number of benefits to offer people who have diabetes. As a result of doing exercise on a regular basis, the blood sugar level stays in check. Managing diabetes without indulging in any physical activity is near to no good as exercise is the backbone of diabetes treatment. Here are the ten exercises that prove to be great for people with diabetes.
- Walking: Walking is considered to be one of the best exercises for treating diabetes and the most prescribed physical activity for people with Type 2 diabetes. A daily brisk walking of at least 30 minutes can be the easiest way of increasing one’s physical activity level.
- Running/jogging: By jogging or running daily, people can control their blood pressure and ensure good heart condition. It proves to be extremely beneficial for diabetes people who often develop risks of heart attacks or high blood pressure.
- Weight training: As regular weight training helps in building the muscle mass, opting for this becomes necessary for people with Type 2 diabetes. Because losing muscle mass means difficulty in maintaining the blood sugar levels.
- Tai Chi: Tai Chi helps in relaxing the body and mind as well as ensures trouble-free body movements. Tai Chi plays a crucial role in reducing stress and nerve damage, which is a common complication in diabetes.
- Swimming: Swimming helps in relaxing and stretching the muscles, without exerting any pressure on the joints, which is why it is a great exercise for diabetic people. Often diabetic people lose sensation in their feet, which makes swimming the best option for them.
- Yoga: Helping in lowering the body fat, improving the nerve function, and fighting the insulin resistance, yoga can benefit people suffering from diabetes in a lot of ways. By controlling the stress, it indirectly helps in lowering the blood sugar levels.
- Stationary bicycling: A form of aerobic exercise, stationary bicycling ensures a strong heart and well-functioning lungs. Burning lots of calories, it improves the blood flow to the legs, which is important for diabetic people.
- Water aerobics: Water aerobics, too, has a lot of benefits to offer to the diabetic people in terms of regaining the right body balance and strengthening the muscles.
- Playing: For those who enjoy playing tennis or basketball, treating diabetes with exercise can be an easy job. All one has to do is play rigorously on a daily basis, and the body will stay fit and the blood sugar levels well controlled.
- Dancing: Dancing can be a great way of doing exercise for the diabetic people as it helps in improving the flexibility of the body, reducing stress and lowering the blood sugar levels.
By including exercise as a regular part of their daily life, people with diabetes can not only experience positive effects on their diabetic condition but can also achieve an overall good health with desired fitness. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.