Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sujata SharmaYour feedback matters!
From the past 1 week, I am having irritation, itching problem in my vagina. I consult dr, she gave me clocip medi for internal use and clocip tube to apply on outer area. But after 4-5 days again it started. I am very worried and irritated. Please help.
I am 9 month pregnant k (due date 9 august) and my amniotic fluid level is bit less around 10.7 last month (June) I am taking Gyargin powder for increasing fuild level. (From last 7 days) and my baby weight is around 2.5 from last week to this week (my baby 's weight not increased in last week ). Is there any complication in delivery or these are normal and I can deliver my baby normally. I don't want to have c section. What are chances of my normal delivery. Other information Hemoglobin is 12.3 Pwd (IR) 19.7.
Washing your skin with water is something that you probably do daily, but you may not know at what temperature the water should be. Using water at the correct temperature is advantageous for the skin. Water at extreme temperatures is harmful for the skin as your skin is not designed that way.
The temperature of the water should also depend on the purpose for which it is being used. Here are some tips on how to set the temperature of the water depending on the purpose:
- Showering: While showering, if you are using hot water, then it may strip your skin of its essential oils and make it vulnerable to dryness. This may cause various skin complications, such as cracked and rough skin. Hence, use lukewarm water while you shower.
- Washing your hair: Using hot water to wash your hair may lead to hair damage as it rids your hair of all the essential oils and makes it limp and dull. Lukewarm to normal water is recommended while washing your hair as it will allow the hair to retain its natural oils.
- Brushing: The right temperature of water while brushing your teeth should optimally be lukewarm. Too cold or hot water can lead to teeth sensitivity and cause oral problems.
- Washing your face: Before you apply a cleansing agent on your face, use warm water to wet the face as it helps to open up your pores. After the cleansing agent is applied, then use cold water to wash your face. Cold water helps in closing the pores after the impurities are removed from the skin.
- Shaving: If you are going to shave, then opt for warm water as it opens the pores up and thus makes it easier for the blade to glide through the skin. This also reduces the risk of razor burns on your skin.
- Washing your feet: Wash your feet with lukewarm water as it facilitates dead cell removal and also helps in getting rid of warts.
I want to know a complete diet plan for my 4 months baby what to feed and when the correct time he doesn't take breastfeeding.
My wife is 40-45 days pregnant but I want to abort her pregnancy. Please suggest me some easy way to abort her pregnancy as we are not ready for child.
Indigestion is a term used to describe a feeling of fullness or discomfort during or after a meal. It can be accompanied by burning or pain in the upper stomach.
Home remedies for indigestion
1. Mix equal part of ginger juice (adrak ka rass) with lemon juice (nimbu ka rass) and add some rock salt (sendha namak, khanij namak) and take it before meals.
2. Take 2-3 gm of dried ginger powder with lukewarm water.
3. Take carrot juice.
4. Take 1 tsp. Of peppermint oil three times a day between meals.
5. Chew and swallow a spoonful of fennel or caraway seeds stop indigestion.
6. Roast, grind and sieve fennel seeds. Take half a teaspoon of this powder along with water twice daily.
7. Take 10 gm of old jaggery (gudha) with a pinch of long pepper (piplamul, lindi pepper, piplamool) powder
8. Mix 3 gm of ajowan (ajwain) powder with 3 gm of dried ginger powder and take it one hour before meals.
Runner's knee is a painful condition that is usually encountered by athletes who indulge in varied exercises like running, jumping, walking, biking and more, on a regular or professional basis. The kneecap is a region that gets affected with aches and pain when a person is suffering from Runner's knee. This condition can occur due to a fall or constant bending of the knee, which can lead to misalignment of the knee joints and knee cap. Also, weak muscles and lack of balance during physical activities can add to the risk of contracting this condition.
Here's how you can deal with it.
- Give it Rest: Literally! Suffering from Runner's knee could also mean that your body is trying to ask you to slow down. Wear and tear from excessive levels of physical activity can lead to Runner's knee, and in such cases, the best way to come back to peak physical form is to take some rest so that the knee is free of activity and consequent pain until it is ready to take on exercise again.
- The Only Way is 'Up': When you are suffering from pain in the region behind and around the knee cap due to Runner's knee, the best way to alleviate the pain is to place your knee in an elevated position. Get yourself some comfortable cushions and pile a few of them up before placing your knee on top. This position will give support even as blood circulation increases and inflammation, if any, decreases.
- Anti-inflammation Medication: See your doctor for chronic Runner's knee and find out if you are suffering from inflammation which may require the help of medication. This medication can bring down and gradually eliminate the inflammation or swelling, to give you relief from the pain. Remember to check for side effects before you take these medicines, though.
- Strengthening Exercises: A sure shot way of dealing with chronic pain is to do some muscle strengthening exercises as prescribed by your orthopaedic specialist or a physiotherapist. Doing these exercises will give your muscles the strength to support your knees in a better way while you indulge in athletic activities. Remember to substantiate these exercises with a calcium and protein rich diet as well.
- Cold Compress: In case you have had a fall or suffered an injury which has led to Runner's knee, you can make use of a cold compress or an ice pack to relieve the pain for some time. Ice is a well-known treatment for acute and sudden pain.
Runner's knee is a condition that needs care, rest, and medication if it is persistent. If these methods do not help, you should see a doctor for scans and tests.
Related Tip: Physiotherapeutic Approaches for Sports Injuries?
My wife is pregnant 14 week end today What is the positions for doing sex in this moment If you have position images please share me.
Absent my menstruation for six months. i got treatment, i take medicine but still absence. What should I do? I am not pregnant.
How much time to get pregnant after stopping oral contraceptive pills Its already had one month to stop and m not pregnant yet I hope there is no any kind of problem in pregnancy in future.
White sticky vaginal discharge and burning sensation. What can I do? Too shy to go and get it checked by a doctor! Should I try the home remedies? Would garlic and yogurt (curd) work?
Single live foetus in breech presentation Placenta: posterior low lying, with grade 1 maturity. Lower margin of the placenta is near the internal OS Is there any problem with this report.
I'm married n we r planning for a child. We are trying from past 6months but no any positive results. Are any tests to be done to know y I'm not conceiving?
Hi doctor I have Pcos follicle egg not growing so I took last month 3 day to 7th day Clomid 100 mg so 11th day 6 mm egg size and 16th day 12. 5 mm egg size and 20th day 17. 7 mm egg size so 21st rogon hp injection gaven 5000 iu now 1 week over we did intercourse that time so now stomach cramping so much my periods length 28 to 30 days now today 28th day it is symptoms of period or early pregnant sign back pain is there My age 24 Height 154 cm Weight 61 kg I have 1 baby she is 3 years now c-section Doing 25 minutes yoga and 30 mins zumba and diet Please reply me I'm waiting.
After 2 years of marriage my wife cant conceive a child reports are normal. Why we are getting late?
Exercising on a regular basis offers a number of benefits, it not just keeps you fit, but also helps you in leading a stress free life. Exercise not only helps you tone up and slim down, it can also make your sex life so much wild. Try any of the moves during your next workout for a more intense orgasm. If toning, losing body fat, keeping fit and maintaining good self-esteem are not good reasons enough, then add your sex life to the list of motivators for doing regular exercise.
- Flexibility Leads to More Options: Since the main areas of the body used for sex are the shoulders, hips and entire back, it makes complete sense to have a flexible body. If these areas are tight, sex will not be comfortable and one will be a little limited in the positions.
- Regular Physical Activity Can Lead to Enhanced Arousal: During exercise,endorphins are released, and the same release happens during sex. The more frequently one can trigger the endorphin release through sex or exercise, easier it is to be sexually aroused.
- Better Intercourse for Women in Forties: Latest statistics have shown that there is significant connection between observed between strenuous exercise and orgasm experiences for women in their forties. The strenuous exercise includes sprints and challenging weight training sessions.
- Reduce risk of Erectile Dysfunction: Men who were moderately active by having a brisk walk of half an hour a day for four days a week are about two-thirds less likely to have sexual dysfunction than their sedentary counterparts. So get up from the couch or desk and get active.
- Strengthens the Cardiovascular System: Aerobic exercise increases circulation, can reduce stress, reinvigorates the body, and can fill us with renewed energy for the bedroom. It improves blood circulation which leaves one more primed for sexual activity.
Specific type of exercises can improve one's strength, flexibility and stamina in bed. Kegel or Pelvic floor exercises are done to strengthen the muscle, which contracts during orgasm. Women who strengthen the pelvic area by doing pelvic floor exercises report more consistent orgasms and for men it can lead to stronger and more long-lasting erections. A couple of good exercises like abdominal crunches and alternate arm leg raises strengthen abdomen, pelvis, middle and lower back. Alternate raising of arm and leg raise after bending on all fours facing down with knees bent are good for your abdomen and shoulders. Any sexual position where you have to support yourself using your arms requires strength in your upper body. Key exercises to help strengthen are push ups, which work the chest and triceps, or using free weights to do various upper body sets, such as biceps curls, triceps push backs, and shoulder press.
Keeping fit and healthy improves one's confidence, sexiness, desire, and the performance in the bedroom is great. Wanting to have sex and being able to satisfy one's partner then leads to other benefits, such as positive emotional connection,higher self-esteem and therefore relationship well-being.