Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sujata MathewsYour feedback matters!
I am 24 yr old male. Sometime I ll get blood during toilet. So whats d cause and remedies. What should I do?
I'm a 21 years old man. I have a tight foreskin, my penis. I don't have a problem initiating urine, however. It doesn't even pain when I masturbate. But when I pull the skin down, it does pain, because the opening of the skin is small. I have a very sensitive tip. I haven't had intercourse up till now, ever. Can I have sex? I'm worried if that is a concern. I've been reading about it, and it doesn't seem a problem to me, however, many say that circumcision is necessary. Please help.
intercourse with an aunty Accidentally ,she has sexual contacts, right now she no hiv, in future may I get hiv positive?
As she is getting cough and sneezing. ON/OFF from past 8 months As per doctor advise we took x- Ray for sinus and chest. These are the reports below X-Ray of sinus- bilateral maxillary sinus on both sides X-Ray of chest - hyperinflation bronchi pulmonary markings Please advice is it serious.
I use to feel a sticky substance (like sperm) whenever I pass urine may I know what should I do or what is the cure of it or is it any disease?
My father had an clot in his head because of which his right leg got paralyzed. We admitted him hospital after which a surgery made where the doctor put a pipe to drain blood. It's been one and half month surgery done. He got discharged from hospital. We are currently giving him physiotherapy treatment. He has started walking. But it was quite less. We have noticed all these days that his right foot has swelling. Is there anything to worry about.
I am having a problem of penis. My penis size only 5 inches. So pls I wanna grow it as possible as early. I want to increase my penis size. So pls know me as early.
Hiii I'm 21 year Male I want to Create my Daily Time Table. So Will you please Suggest me a Right time to Get Sleep and how many Hours is Ideal to b Sleepy! Thank you.
Please Suggest me best prevention for dengue because now a days it was spreading very fast so I want best prevention for me and my family for dengue please help?
I was married last year in July. My sex life was good for the first month. After that I started having erection problem. I was not getting any erection at all. If I was getting, then it was not fully erected and I was not able to last for more than a minute. Now when I return from my workplace after a period of about two or three months, I get my proper erection. But the problem is same. I don't get erection after 15-16 days and feel weak too. Then after some days I start getting erection but not desired. please help.
Sir, I am so upset in my personal life, when doing sex with wife sperm fall down either before or just before penetrating, I am try hold or control oneself but unsuccessful. My family relationship life going not well. I am also not able to visit good doctor. This is one roof sitting all god messenger .if give me suggestions or name of medicine. Thanks in advance cooperation.
Dermatitis is a disorder where inflammation on the skin is caused. It is also known as eczema. Itchy, erythematous, vascular or crusting patches appear on the skin. Dermatitis denotes an acute condition, and eczema refers to a more chronic condition of the disease. Any form of dermatitis can be cured effectively using homeopathic medicines. Homeopathy helps in decreasing the severe itching associated with the disease and also the frequency of relapse.
Here are some primary homeopathic medicines, which are used in the treatment of Dermatitis:
- Sulphur: This is said to be the best homeopathic medicine for treating Atopic Dermatitis. Very effective results are obtained when sulphur is used to cure dermatitis. It is used mainly when the skin gets excessively dry and develops scales, accompanied by itching. The itching reaches its peak during the night and is followed by a heated sensation in the affected area. In cases where sulphur is used, the skin looks dirty and unhealthy. The patient also has an increased craving for sweets and tends to avoid bathing.
- Graphites: This medicine is the best natural remedy for Dermatitis which occurs in the folds of the skin. It may occur in the folds of the elbow, knee, behind the ear and neck. There may be rawness with the itching and eruptions occur in the skin folds. Glue-like discharge from the affected area is also indicated. Graphite also treats eczema on the face, nose, chin and the eyelids.
- Rhus Tox: This is an effective homeopathic medicine used in the treatment of dermatitis due to asthmatic disorders. Rhus Tox is used when the skin turns red in color, and the itching is severe. Fluid-filled eruptions appear on the skin. Scaling of the skin is also common among asthmatic patients who develop dermatitis. Rhus Tox is usually used for dermatitis, which happens during the monsoon.
- Mezereum: This is a very useful homeopathic medicine used for treatment of dermatitis where weeping eruptions appear on the scalp. The medicine is also used to cure oozing eruptions, which occur on the scalp. Mezereum is used when a thick scab is formed on the scalp which discharges thick pus. Ulcers and vesicles are likely to appear on the scalp.
- Natrum Mur: It is used in cases of dermatitis where dry eruptions occur along the hairline, or in the margin of the scalp. Crusting takes place along the hairline as well. The patient develops an extra craving for salty food.
Homeopathy is a very effective form of medicine used for the treatment of dermatitis and there are homeopathic remedies for all types of dermatitis conditions. Not just the symptoms but the entire disease is cured from its roots using homeopathy.