Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sujata AggarwalYour feedback matters!
I am unmarried and had sex several times and I have gained a lot of weight, acne and facial hairs. Is it because of this reason only, many doctors say that I have some hormonal changes issues. Please guide me what I should do as I can not spend more as I can not inform my parents.
Hello. I am 30 years old female unmarried I was 54 and now I am 63 I hv gained weight in just 2 yrs. I wanna shed at least 5 kgs please suggest me what to do. thanks.
Hi, after taken GINLAC-V and ciplox-tz. 2 days later I was having a odourless excessive watery discharge from my vagina. And my virgina hurts. Pls help me. What can I take.
I am pcos patient and I have many problems I am taken cycle medicine than I have periods and I have hair fail, weight gain, acne problem please suggest me some treatment I am in trouble.
My wife is 56 has no known history, but feels low and light headed most of the time. Please suggest .
Hi I'm 3 and half months pregnant. Is having sex safe at this time. And if its safe should we use condoms or is it k without using condoms to have sex.
I am 33 yr old female suffering from irregular period and abnormal hair growth on chin, breast and lower stomach area for the last 7 years. I have taken several treatments from allopathic to ayurvedic. No cure.
My wife is 6 weeks pregnant. She is having fever for the past 2 days. Doctor has advised calpol and biotax 200 .is having an antibiotic advisable now?
I have been diagnosed with PCOD with following symptoms: Severe Acne, Heavy body hair, Frequent hairfall and irregular periods. But I am an underweight woman and trying hard to gain weight. I have been suggested Ginette-35 for 6 months. Do I need to take any other medicine simultaneously with Ginette?
I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend 2 days after her periods was over, as she told me that 10 days after period are safe to have unprotected sex. Is that true?
In today's hectic and stressful time, where both men and women have their own priorities physical intimacy has taken a back seat. Most men complain that women are sexually passive because they do not initiate sex more often and that makes them question their own sexual viability. In reality, women want sex as much as men do, but it takes a right man and right situations to get her in the mood for it. The sole reason for it is unlike men; women's sexual desire is unpredictable and depends on their level of intimacy with their men.
The following are some of the tips that can help you to set the tone to get her into the right mood:
1. Get her out of her head: The most prominent factors that hinder women from enjoying sex to the fullest is stress and insecurities. The more capable you are to make her feel attractive and comfortable in her own skin, the more she will feel confident around you to open up both emotionally and sexually. Once her insecurities subside, you can get her in mood with ease.
2. Give her genuine compliments: Women are good at differentiating genuine compliments from tasteless ones. Make sure that you compliment her genuinely on her inner beauty rather than her outer appearance. Most of the time women are skeptical of the things that men tell them. It is a defense mechanism of women to protect themselves against manipulative and emotionally unavailable men. The more you express your true feelings for her the more she will feel connected to you and will respond positively to your sexual approach.
3. Prolong the foreplay: The longer you invest your time in foreplay, the easier it will be for you to get her in mood. Pay proper attention to her face, neck, shoulder and lips. Some erotic massage techniques may prove handy in the foreplay. Make sure you make ample of eye contact during the entire process.
4. Be gentle in your caresses: Most women do not prefer rough actions prior to engaging in sexual activities. Women crave soft and sensual touches on their body. Caress your way to her erotic zones with slow and prolonged touches that make her crave for you more. Gentle touches will arouse her and get her in the mood.
5. Pay attention to her like and dislikes: ask her about her sexual likes and dislikes, such intimate confessions are known to arouse her sexually. Use her likes to your advantage. You will be surprised how quickly she will get aroused with your considerate approach. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I am 7 month and 2 week pregnant. But I have still vomiting and nothing to eat as a pregnant woman. What will do?
Hi I had sex unprotected anal sex and he did not cum inside me then took plan b within 1 hour I got my period on due date but my second period is late 2 days I have oral sex in between this duration. Am I pregnant?
Hi Dr. My period date is 4. today 5 may I test I am nt pregnant. My period come on time bt nw late. Last month my thyroid is 3. I feel like period from 10 days bt nt yet. I wait or there is chance that pregnancy test may b wrong. I hav mix feeling. In morning gastric. In other side I always feel feet burn in period days this is also happen n bloating also. Plzhelp me I do again pregnancy test.
My wife is sensitive to almost antibiotics and pain killer drugs now she is pregnant from last two months pls tell me our child may also be sensitive to these drugs If yes then pls suggested some ways to prevent our child from this drugs sensitivity.
Hi i am suffering from poct and have irregular periods . I have no control on my weight its tend to increase. I consult 20 to 30 doctors allopathy homeopathy ayurvedic but my periods cant be regularise. Now i am.Married and 28 years old my question is if my periods can be regularise or not and what should i do to control my weighg? i have good eating habits no fast food nothing i dont knw why my weight is increasing ?
The amazingly complex herb, ashwagandha, happens to derive its name from the two sanskrit words, "ashwa" and "gandha".It is an exquisite herb, which can significantly cater to your body in more than one way due to its numerous health benefits.
Here are some of the most common advantages and risks of consuming this herb.
- Enhances your brain: Ashwagandha is an antioxidant and helps keeping free radicals at sea, and prevents them from damaging your brain cells.
- Fights emotional imbalances: Sudden emotional imbalances and even more sudden mood swings are probably the biggest and the most imminent problems of the youth today. Ashwagandha cuts out the stress stimuli and has a soothing effect on you, thereby making sure your emotional imbalances do not come in the way of your well being. Ashwagadandha can naturally lower cortisol levels.
- Cures wounds: Ashwagandha is also believed to cure your physical wounds, and a controlled amount of this herb, is believed to save you from one-sided paralysis of your body.
- Is anti- cancerous: Ashwagandha, according to a few studies, acts as an anticancer agent because it helps in slowing down the growth of cancer cells and cancerous tumors.
- Treats insomnia: Ashwagandha has its rejuvenating properties as well, which help in calming your nerves down, relieves you of your stress. It is considered to be an effective tool in treating patients with insomnia.
- Helps in weight loss: Cortisol not only acts as a stress hormone in the body, it can also make you fat. Ashwagandha is known to naturally lower cortisol - the stress hormone.
- Lowers Blood sugar levels: Ashwagandha also potentially decreases fasting blood sugar levels, which means that it may also help to improve glucose metabolism.
But, like every other herb, ashwagandha also has some risk factors associated with it.
- Pregnancy issues: According to a few studies, this herb can have an adverse effect on you if you are a pregnant woman, putting you at the risks of stillbirth. Though there hasn't been much research to back up this fact, it still remains one of the largest concerns during pregnancy.
- Hyperthyroidism: Certain studies claim, that ashwagandha can majorly contribute to hyperthyroidism, although even this, hasn't been proven. So, if you happen to be patient of hyperthyroidism, you should consult a physician before consuming the herb.
1)Don’t have those food which cause acidity , in front of children
( preferably don’t have them).
2) For older children talk to them
Try tl make them understand that the discomfort due to acidity is due to those particular food, that often helps cut down tantrums.
3) If they still insist , control the amount which they can have of favorite foods which you know cause reflux..., lesser the better.
4) Make them avoid these food at bedtime ,as lying down will make acid reflux worse.Bedtime atleast 2 to 3 hours after meals.
5) Dinner time should be early to avoid lying down with a full stomach
6)Make a habit of drinking plenty of water.When they see you drinking water , they will drink water too
7) Avoid spicy food as they generally make acidity worse.
8) Eat healthier as a family and not just for the child
9) If the baby drinks milk at bedtime try to gradually replace the calories from milk with semisolid or solid food earlier in the evening
.A satisfied child who has a full stomach , is more likely to listen to reason than a hungry crabby child.
Your children’s health is in your hand .Be aware and take care.
Acid reflux is not to be ignored