Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sujata AggarwalYour feedback matters!
I had an intercourse for 6 days and in between I even took I-pill aftr 7th day suddenly I got my periods tht to before the date and now it's not stopping. Today is 12th day. please help me out.
Am 3 months pregnant and still have severe nausea almost the whole day. I have few questions too. 1. Can I eat raw mango? 2. What are the foods to be avoided?
I am taking bitter melon, coriander leaves, ginger, curry leaves, garlic and lemon juice in every morning for weight loss. And I am having post nasal drip problem so a Lybrate doctor suggested me to take montelukast nd levocetirizine tablet and dompan tablet. I just wanted to know can I continue my juice with these medicine (specially with the levocetirizine? Nd what dose of levocetirizine should I take? I am 31 years old unmarried woman. The doctor told me take 2 tab in a day nd the google is saying take only 1 tab in a day so I am confused. Please help.
I'm a 30 year old women. I do not have a child till. My period date was February 5 but till today my period has not happened. I tested for pregnancy on my own using pregnancy kit (urine) on 10 of February. But it was negative. I do not have any symptoms of pregnancy or period. I feel slightly uneasy. I observed today a few drops of white discharged. Can any of you guide me what to do now?
Which bra to wear regularly. I mean there are many types of bra? Is it harmful to wear bra during night time?
Today I was with my partner and I was on her and I ejected 1st time in my underpants and she also den after some time we are getting close n we decided to do it to a next level, I put on condom n try to do but couldn't put inside side her as it's our first time, and after some more tries I found I couldn't put it inside n my condom was teared n now I'm tensed that what are the chances of getting her pregnant. As our parts touched with each other and already discharged 1 time inside pants?
Hi, I am married and we are trying for a baby from last 3 months but unable to get success. Please help me.
World Diabetes Day is celebrated on 14 November, each year. It is the primary global awareness campaign for diabetes as it is one of the major problem of today's time. With an upsurge in the number of people suffering from diabetes, the sole aim of celebrating this day is to create awareness about this disease and suggest preventive measures to those who have not acquired it and provide tips to manage it to those who are living with it.
So, here are 15 health tips that will help you manage your diabetes effectively:
- You should quit smoking as it is very bad for diabetic patients. Smoking leads to narrowing of the blood vessels, which reduces proper blood circulation.
- You have to track your exercise patterns. Take actual notes about your exercise habits and make necessary changes based on the record.
- Eliminate fast food from your diet. Avoid eating out at restaurants and avoid taking extra salt, sugar and calories. You should cook your meals at home with light ingredients and less salt and sugar.
- Diabetes severely affects your vision and blindness is and blindness is a serious problem which may occur. Hence, get your vision checked regularly to prevent retinopathy.
- Avoid having quick coffees. Fancy cups of coffee are full of sugar, which lead to glucose and insulin fluctuation in your body.
- You must stay active and fit. This is the most important lifestyle choice for any diabetic patient. By exercising, you will maintain a good shape, your metabolism gets boosted and the insulin production increases as well.
- You should use a pedometer to calculate how much you are moving each day while exercising.
- Try to consume fruits and vegetables. By trying new vegetables and fruits, you will be able to keep your blood sugar under check and see how your body reacts.
- You must increase your amount of fibre intake. Fibre is important for diabetic patients, which keeps the digestive processes to run smoothly. Your cholesterol level decreases and blood sugar levels may reduce if you take enough fibre.
- You should chew gum as it keeps your mouth busy. It makes you crave for less food.
- You should eat on smaller plates. This is a psychological trick which makes you consume less amount of food and your sugar and calorie levels are maintained.
- Before taking any food item or eating out, gather information about them. Learn about diabetes friendly food options at restaurants and check which products you should avoid buying from the market.
- You should get your blood sugar levels checked regularly. You should check it several times a day to learn how your body responds to food.
- Circulation problems may cause issues with your feet, which may lead to a lack of sensation, cuts and scrapes. Check your feet regularly to notice changes.
- Instead of having 2,3 large meals a day, you should take several small meals throughout the day. This will keep your body’s digestive processes active thereby increasing insulin sensitivity.