Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in New Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sufia Athar
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sufia AtharYour feedback matters!
I'm suffering from piles within 1 week but no bleeding present abnormal muscle present in toilet time .please suggest me.
Hello ma'am /hello sir, Please advise I am 23rd week pregnant lady .I have done ultrasound in 21 week nd my baby weight is 415gram. Before two week I did test my sugar level that was coming fasting 115 nd random is 130. I am worried .is it gestational diabetes??
I am pregnant .my last period date is 23rd February. This is my second baby .pls suggest me about my diet charts.
3 Ways to Get a Rock Hard Penis Without Drugs
A lot of men get weak or soft erections that make it impossible for them to satisfy their women sexually. ED can be a constant source of embarrassment for most of such men. It is needless to say that men find erectile dysfunction humiliating and depressing.
Yet, most of such men do not seek treatment. This is largely because they do not want to visit a doctor with such an intimate problem. What it unfortunate is that they continue to suffer in silence. This is a condition that does not treat itself. It can give you nightmares and put you under a lot of stress.
A lot of men seem to live in self-denial. They do not agree that they have erectile dysfunction.
Treatment for erectile dysfunction begins by accepting that you have a problem. ED is not a death sentence. It can be corrected with the help of modern and natural medicine.
A lot of drugs exist that can help you get harder and stiffer erections but they come with nasty side effects.
Here are some safe and effective ways to make your penis rock hard each and every time you get sexually excited:
1. Diet Changes: Your diet is a crucial element that can help you get harder and stiffer erections. Certain foods are excellent for increasing blood circulation in your body. Not just this, some foods are great for increasing testosterone production too. Such foods must form a part of your diet.
Here are some foods that you must have if you want to get harder and instant erections on arousal:
1. Onions - Onions are effective since they can help make your blood thinner. When you blood gets thinner, its volume increases and more blood can flow into the erectile chamber of your penis. This makes your penis hard and stiff. Onion juice is an excellent home remedy to get a rock hard erection.
2. Salmon - Salmon and other cold water fish are excellent for increasing sexual potency in men. They are rich in omega 3 fatty acids that makes blood less sticky, Secondly, such fats keep your arteries well lubricated to ensure better blood flow. Thirdly, such fats are important for the production of testosterone in your body.
3. Porridge - Oats are great for three reasons. First of all, they help remove bad fats from the body. Secondly, they are a great source of omega 3 fatty acids. Finally, they help boost testosterone and energy levels. After all, good sex is all about energy.
4. Saffron - Saffron is famous for its healing properties. Yet another important feature of saffron is that it can make your body more sensitive to touch. This makes it an excellent libido booster for both men and women.
2. Lifestyle Changes
Here are a few lifestyle changes that can help you get harder erections:
1. Workout Regularly - Regular exercise helps increase blood flow throughout your body. It burns fat and helps unclog arteries. It boost your stamina and energy too.
2. Get Enough Sleep - Lack of sleep builds stress and lowers testosterone. Make sure that you get enough sleep through the night. If you are not able to get enough sleep through the night, take a power nap during the day.
3. Give up Alcohol, Cigarettes and other Drugs - Alcohol, tobacco and recreational drugs are extremely bad for your erections. Try to quit them as soon as possible if you want to enjoy better sex.
4. Reduce Stress - Try to manage stress with simple techniques like yoga and meditation.
3. Natural Penis Pills - Natural penis pills are a great way to cure erectile dysfunction. Such pills are a powerful blend of natural ingredients that increase blood flow to the penis and boost nitric oxide and testosterone secretion in the body.
The festival of colours is here. Along with fond memories of Gulal, rain dancing, pichkaris and bhang, if you have repeated nightmares of skin and eye allergies or other serious problems due to the colours, this article’s for you.
Why you need to avoid synthetic colours
Recent studies have found safety issues with all three forms in which the Holi colors are produced: pastes, dry colours and water colours. The various ingredients found in synthetic colours like lead oxide (black), mercury sulphide (red), aluminium bromide (silver), copper sulphate (green), Prussian blue have been known to cause various health problems ranging from dermatitis (skin becoming red and blotchy), eye allergies, skin problems and even temporary blindness.
What kind of colours should you use?
Natural is best! Make the colours at home, like they used to in the good old days. Mix the following natural colour producing ingredients by making a paste and mixing with besan or gramflour:
- henna, palak (green)
- turmeric, marigold flowers (yellow)
- red hibiscus flowers, tomatoes, beetroot, kumkum (red)
- tea leaves (brown)
- You can also buy organic/herbal colours to play safe this Holi.
Tips to protect your hair and skin from synthetic colours:
Hair: After playing Holi, you might have noticed that your hair becomes very dry, frizzy and brittle. To avoid this, Massage your hair well from scalp to hair tips with coconut, olive or castor oil. This oil gives your hair a protective covering and shields it from harmful chemicals, dust and dirt. This will help the colours come off easily later, Try and cover your hair with a bandana or cap to decrease contact with colours.
Skin: Wear clothes that cover a lot of your skin, Cover the skin on your face, arms, legs etc with copious amounts of olive oil, coconut oil, almond oil or mustard oil, Use a waterproof sunscreen (SPF 30 and above), Cover your lips with a thick coat of Vaseline or lip balm.
Other potential dangers of Holi:
- If you are a known asthmatic or suffer from severe dust allergy, it is advisable not to venture out to play Holi with colours, especially the dry variety.
- If you wear contact lenses, do remove them before going out to play holi. If someone is spraying coloured water on your face, close your eyes.
- Bhang, the official drink for Holi, when consumed in large quantities can lead to effects like increased blood pressure and heart rate, psychosis. Never consume it on an empty stomach and do not mix it with alcohol.
How safe is it to have artificial sweeteners during pregnancy?
Ingredients that you generally come across in candies, soft drinks, desserts and so on are known as artificial sweeteners. Many women during their pregnancy include these ingredients (in the form of foods and drinks that have been artificially sweetened) in their diet so as to cut down the amount of sugar in their diet.
But before you go about including them in your diet during pregnancy, there are certain things that you need to be aware of. Artificial sweeteners are generally of two types - nutritive sweeteners and nonnutritive sweeteners, the former contains calories while the latter doesn't.
Which sweeteners are safe to have?
Nutritive sweeteners, when consumed in moderation, can be looked upon as safe to have when you're pregnant, as long as they don't add to your body weight. But if you suffer from carbohydrate intolerance like diabetes, insulin resistance or even gestational diabetes, you need to limit the consumption of nutritive sweeteners. This type of sweeteners includes the different forms of sugar sucrose, honey, corn sugar, maltose, fructose and dextrose.
On the other hand, non-nutritive sweeteners are found in small quantities in foods since their role there is to only add a certain sweetening effect to the food product. Experts are still carrying out research on the effects of this type of sweeteners on pregnant women and their babies during pregnancy. The category includes options like sucralose, aspartame, rebaudioside a or stevia and acesulfame potassium.
Which sweeteners are not safe to have during pregnancy?
Apart from certain sweeteners that you can have during this period, there are some that are a total no-go - these are saccharin and cyclamate. While insufficient data is available for the effect of cyclamate on pregnant women, several studies conducted in the past show the adverse effect of saccharin. Certain studies have revealed its effect on the bladder (it can lead to bladder cancer) as well as on fetal tissue and placenta. Contact with this form of sweeteners can cause the unborn or infants to develop muscle dysfunction and irritability
Related Tip: 6 Pregnancy Complications You Need to Know About