Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sudhir Vasta
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Sudhir VastaYour feedback matters!
My mom uses pain killers for knee pains. I want her to use homeopathy. Can she parallel use pain killers and homeopathy. Because as per my understanding homeopathy takes tym to cure the problem. Need clarification regarding this.
I am 22 year old female and I have backache in back side of shoulder and pain in shoulder back side.
Sir, I am Mohankumar - Age 60, I have nerve pain in my right leg from lower hip to foot. As per consult with general doctor I take MRI scan. In the Scan result they mention as below. 1.Diffuse marginal osteophytes are noted at lumbar vertebra. 2. Disc desiccation with diffuse bulge at L3-L4, L4-L5 & L5-S1 levels causing attenuation of anterior thecal sac. Inferior aspect of bilateral neural forminal narrowing at that levels and indentation of right existing nerve root at L-S1 level is seen. I want your suggestion please doctor.
Scaphoid got fractured on 12th of June, post which, underwent 3 weeks of plaster. After removal of plaster, I did x-ray after a month and a half but upon x-ray the results were a let down. It didn't get fixed. Revisited the doctor and he suggested a surgery to remove the fragmented bone. Another doctor asked to give another 45 days of plaster a shot. I am in a very cumbersome situation right now. What advice will you suggest?
I fell down on back in bathroom, no outside injury but feeling pain in back ,inside abdomen and back of hips.
I have back pain for last 5 yrs. But all of a sudden my pain increased and Dr. suggest to do MRI. After this test it is found L4.
I have light pain in my head and back side of neck from last two weeks please advise me what can I do.
Hi Sir, Joint pain bahut jyada hota h exercise ke baad aur saare din pain hota rehta h. Please advice me how to cure this problem.
The bones are the bits and pieces from which the framework of the body. Each bone is placed at the correct position to give your body the structure it has. It is of utmost importance for you to have healthy bones so that the structure or frame of your body is maintained. A lot of times, due to the stress of your daily life, you tend to neglect the health of your bones. But remember that if you want to have a fit body, you will have to keep your skeletal system fit as well. Here are few tips on how to keep your bones healthy:
1. Family history: Having a knowledge of your family history is extremely important as there maybe cases where you might suffer from a particular disease which is hereditary. If your family has a history of osteoporosis, there is a high chance of you suffering from it.
2. Increase your regular calcium and vitamin D intake: Calcium is extremely essential for your bone health. If you want your bones to be healthy and strong, you need to take a regular calcium dose in order to achieve that. But there is a catch to this. Although you might have food containing calcium every day, or take calcium tablets, it won't be helpful until you also get a supply of Vitamin D. Vitamin D helps the bones to absorb the calcium.
3. Maintain a healthy bone density: To do this you need to eat food which will supply you with vitamin K. Vitamin K boosts the bone density by enabling the body to make the proteins required for healthy bones. Vitamin K also helps the bones absorb calcium just like vitamin D although this function is not predominant for vitamin K.
4. Exercise: The secret to healthy bones is exercise. The more you exercise regularly, the fitter your bones and muscles will be. Regular exercise helps to keep bone problems at bay. Leading a sedentary lifestyle heightens the risk of suffering from osteoporosis. It can also mess with your bone density and weaken your bones. Hence, exercise regularly for healthy bones.
5. Cut down on your caffeine intake: Too much of caffeine can mess up the calcium absorbing power of your bones. If you have more than two cups of coffee every day, your bones will gradually become weak.
So, if you want to remain as fit as a fiddle, then try these tips out, and you will not complain.