Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sudhir SuriYour feedback matters!
I'm 20 years old. I'm diagnosed with PCOS since the past two years. For the first one and a half year, I was prescribed medicines. After that, for the next 6 months, my period occurred regularly, without medication. Last month, my period got delayed by 5 days and this month by 15 days. The doctor prescribed me medicines to make my period happen. Usually pain doesn't occur during my period but since the past few months, pain occurs and it's very painful. Will by PCOS get cured? Will I get pregnant in future or will the PCOS will be a problem? Is sexual intercourse harmful for PCOS? What kind of diet should I follow for PCOS? Is there any particular food stuff that I should avoid? Is cycling good for PCOS?
I have headache last 15 days so how to solve this problem and also I have fever last 3 days how to solve this please help me.
I am 51 years old male, i have been suffering from neck pain from last 2 years. visited doctor several times but still same.
Hi I am 21 years old ,weight is 51 kg ,here my problem is in my liver I can't eat food in a large quantity. For a small amount of food it will take so much time, in fact I have to drink water in very bite of food, I am suffering a lot, I feel very weak. Please provide me with the proscription so that I will recover very soon and increase in my intake and growth of my body I don't know what should I do.
I am doing my studies via laptop and internet and spend 8 hours on screen .but when woke up there is a head ache and .back neck pain .plz .advice me something .and help me out.
I am a male of 53 years. I am having a problem of not being able to have sex. It is not impotency as I do get erection and feelings but can not ejaculate during intercourse. Please guide me.
I have been taking Montair-Lc for my allergy problem from more than 6 months, half a tablet every alternate day. Now, I feel dependent on them. I have started Homeo treatment as well. Should I completely stop taking Montair- lc or continue this way, as I dont feel any side effect of it?
I have a problem with my ear, it's swelling and paining from 2 days. I don't know the reason. What I have to do?
I am suffer from severe stomach pain although I drank lot of water. I felt acidity is more. What should I do for controlling it . I am only 20 year male.
Hello sir, my wife has piles last 8 years, many medicine try but no result. Pl z suggest me what can I do?
My bhabhi is 30 year old and since last 2 year she is facing a lot pain in her head. What should I do.
The Woman's Guide to a Red Penis
Most women want to be sure that any penis they encounter is healthy; indeed, penis health is important for both the possessor of the penis and those who come into contact with it. But having no penis themselves, women sometimes can benefit from a guide to whether something is an issue or not. Take a red penis, for example. Is it something to be concerned about, or just part of the whole male package thing? This short guide will help to answer that question.
What is a red penis?
First, it pays to define just what is meant by a red penis. In some cases, a red penis simply refers to a penis that is basically red all over. This is very common with the penises of men who are fair skinned; when erect, the penis often takes on a red hue, due to the blood that fills the organ. When soft, a penis may also be red, due to heat or healthy blood circulation. Men with darker skin tend not to exhibit an actual redness, but the shade of their skin may change when more blood is flowing through it.
When looking at penis health, a red penis most often refers to portions of the penis having a reddish discoloration. Among the common causes of this kind of red penis are:
- Eczema or other skin rashes. Penis skin is very sensitive, perhaps because it is thinner than skin elsewhere on the body (in order to allow for expansion of the penis when erect and to keep easy access to nerve endings.) Unfortunately, this can make it susceptible to skin issues, such as eczema. Very often the culprit is a chemical which irritates the sensitive skin, with the chemical often present in a soap, cleanser, shampoo or detergent. Rashes can appear for other reasons as well. Jock itch, for example, is caused by a fungal infection. None of these are serious health issues, but they can interfere with the pleasures a penis likes to experience.
- Overuse/irritation. Sometimes a red penis results from rawness due to overuse or lack of lubrication. Friction is essential to sexual happiness, but if the friction continues for too long or is too strong, the skin gets rubbed raw. Remoisturization and rest can help, but repeated episodes that leave the penis raw can over time lead to a diminishment of sensation - something men want to avoid.
- Latex allergy. Sad to say, some people have an allergy to latex, which makes the use of many condoms problematic. Men who developed a red penis rash due to this issue will need to seek out non-latex condoms.
- Balanitis. Most often found in intact men, balanitis is an inflammation of the head and/or foreskin of the penis. Redness, swelling, pain/tenderness to touch, and peeling skin are often associated with balanitis. It can sometimes result in the foreskin not being able to retract behind the head as well. A doctor should be consulted to determine what treatment is necessary.
- STI (Sexually transmitted infection). Many STIs can create a red penis situation. If an STI is suspected, the man should be tested promptly, and sexually active men should be tested at least every six months anyway. It's crucial that an STI be identified as early as possible so that treatment can be started while the infection is in early stages.
This guide should help women know a little more about the causes of a red penis. They should also know that men who regularly use a top notch penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) tend to have fewer penis health issues. A crème that contains a combination of moisturizing agents, such as a high-end emollient (like Shea butter) and a natural hydrator (like vitamin E) have healthier skin that may be better able to resist friction-related redness. Those who have experienced some loss of sensation due to lack of lubrication want a crème with L-carnitine, an amino acid with neuroprotective properties.