Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sudhir SuriYour feedback matters!
I had a fatty liver since then I scared to eat any kind of fatty things like potatoes, milk ,curd ,meat, banana. Should I stop these thing totally or can I take it regularly but in minimum quantity. Please suggest me what vegetables and fruits I Should eat. Thanks.
I am 22 years old male and have headache last 1 month onwards .i used some tablets but no use what I do now.
I took a fat burner in 2015. Muscletech thermogenic hydrocut. After that I started experiencing strong heartbeat. Heartbeat was very strong I can my body moving with it. I had multiple heart tests after that. But nothing came. After that I went for blood test for blood thickness. I had high triglycerides 198. And like bit over cholesterol level. I am taking atorvin 20 now. My problem is same I have very strong heartbeat and black stool.
My weight is 95 kg height 5" 10' My sugar level remain between 70 Fasting and 90-100 PP. Is it indication of low blood sugar level.
Hello my dear doctors, I have masturbating habit last 15 years on words, now I am not getting natural sexual feeling and my penis and testicle sizes is very very low, how to improve my testicle and penis size and how to get natural sex feeling.
Last two years I have gastric erosion, and taking sompraz40, but no improvement, I have burning sensation and occasionally mild pain in upper abdomen.
I am feeling uncomfortable sometime and feeling sometime slightly stomach pain around my stomach and feeling tied what should I do? What should I eat?
I am 17 year opd guy I am going through depression these days having pain in my head eyes. For about 4 months. Please tell me something about these.
I am 52 years old and suffering from diabetes and thyroid. The sugar level is almost normal (Fasting 100 to 140) (PP 150 to 165). Thyroid is also normal after proper medication. From last few months I am suffering from premature ejaculation. Kindly advise. Regards.
Physiotherapy and sleep paralysis have a deep connection when you have to treat sleep paralyses the intelligent way. To discover the benefits of physiotherapy in healing sleep paralysis, let's get a clear understanding of sleep paralyses first and then the role of physiotherapy.
What is sleep paralysis and its common causes?
Sleep paralysis is a sleeping disorder, its symptoms are such that you suddenly feel in the middle of the night or in mid sleep that you can't move, react, talk, etc. and feel that your body has frozen. This immobility is accompanied with frightful or eerie visions or sounds, which are not the reality and you still hallucinate.
This is often caused because of the following reasons, which are considered common causes of sleep paralysis:
- A medical condition called narcolepsy
- No fixed time of sleeping and waking, thus creating imbalance in sleep patterns
- Inadequate sleep through the 24 hours
- Excessive stress and workload
- Alcohol consumption or drug abuse
- A bad diet like heavy meals at night before bedtime
- Extreme caffeine consumption
If any of these things are common, you may get a sleep paralysis.
Physiotherapy in healing sleep paralysis:
If it is a one night episode, you will eventually forget this. However, in case you are a victim every night or frequently, you may need some good remedies. Medications may not suit all, but physiotherapy is a safe mode of treatment, which suits all and people of all ages. That is why try physiotherapy for sleep paralysis at home or by going to a nearest physiotherapy center or expert.
How physiotherapy helps
Physiotherapy has some unique benefits like:
- It brings a balance in blood circulation through the body, which helps in lowering the blood pressure, normalize mood, reduce stress, and makes the blood flow to the body organs and brain better, thus inducing a good night's sleep.
- The exercise induced on to the body through physiotherapy has a dual effect. It makes the muscles workout, and induces the massage effect too. This makes the muscles more mobile, and brings warmth on the tissues. That is why exercising before bedtime can help you get a very peaceful sleep without fearful dreams and interferences of sleep paralysis attacks.
- You get a better mood due to increased blood circulation and the feeling of well-being due to the agile and worked out muscles. This good mood and satisfaction after a nice physiotherapy session sometime before you sleep lets the serotonin or happiness and satisfaction hormone build up in the body and brain. This makes you sleep without stress and in a nice mood thus resisting sleep paralysis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.