Lybrate.com has top trusted Bariatricians from across India. You will find Bariatricians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Bariatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sudhir SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years, for me started stomach coming. Please tell me sir, how can I maintain my stomach properly. Please suggest me sir.
Hello Dr. I have 8 years old baby boy and in dec I had an abortion DNC after this from april my tummy is increasing my hips and thighs also. My vital states after abortion is 34 38 40. What should I do pls help and reply. Thanks.
My age is 28years height 5.8 and weight is 84kg I want to reduce weight kindly advice me how should I proceed because I feel very tired every day.
He is becoming fatty day by day while he don't eat too much do proper exercise and all but he can't control his weight tell me what can be the reason may be coz of heridity or anything else.
I'm vegetarian What to eat for fat loss? Which plants health for home? How to fast weight loss upto 1 kg in a day?
I have a desk job. For last few months I am putting lots of weight. I do exercise regularly but I am unable to lose weight. Please help what should I do?
Doctor my Buttocks size is too big, while I'm wearing trouser feel worst look & uncomfortable. My buttocks also seen away from normal looks. Please help me doctor how can I reduce my butt. What r the foods, Vegetables & fruits then exercises quickly reduce my size.
Hi, I am Dr Kritika. I am a dietitian and a specialist in weight management. Today I am going to tell you about weight loss through healthy lifestyle and diet. First of all set a goal for yourself, Set small goals initially.
- Throw away all the junk food and adopt healthy eating habits.
- Eat nuts, fresh fruits and snacks.
- Detox your body early morning by having lemon water and honey or aloevera juice.
- Have a breakfast and do not skip meals. Have 5-6 small meals in a day instead of 3 big ones.
- Eat smaller food portions by eating in a small plate.
Thus will create illusion that you are eating less calories.
- Eat in blue plates as our brain feels less hungry seeing blue color hence you won't end up eating much.
- Also eat slowly and take atleast 20 minutes to eat food as our brain gets a signal of complete meal in this much time and hence we end up eating less.
- Take 2-3 fruits and 3 vegetable servings during the day.
- Take plenty of water upto 4 liters in a day because it helps in detoxification.
- Always have a glass of water when you feel hungry because sometimes you feel hungry but you actually are just thirsty. So half an hour before your meal have a glass of water and fresh salad.
Contact me on lybrate for further queries.