Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I am suffering from my shoulder pain from 4 days, because i'm not sleep at night straight, and i'm sleep through my left side shoulder for 8 hours. When I wake up in morning. In my shoulder has a very big pain. So please tell me what I do now.
If i masturbate twice in a week what are the chances of harm. And give some suggestion to get ride from this problem
I am having chest pain. many doctors said that because of gastric problem. so please suggest a good medicine.
I have been suffering from psoriasis flares for a long time. Without any respite. Age 30 yrs, female. In family Father has history of eczema.
Several small pimple like projections over penis inside foreskin , no puss, no itching , penile papilla are present ,little hypersensitivity present.
Sir, mera dimaag sex ki taraf bahut jyada bhàgta hai jabki mai aisa kuch bhi Nahi chahta hun balki main control karne ki puri kosis karta hun par Nai hota hai tabhi mai control Nahi kar paata hun aur galat kaam kar baitha hun mujhe ye sab chodna hai plz help me sir.
I am 53 year old female and weight 70kgs. I want to go for weight loss with a good vegetarian diet plan. Thanks.
How to make our digestive system strong so that I can eat anything properly. I have some problem in my digestive system.
I get itching sensation suddenly all over my body and small bubbles start coming up on my body. May be its a type of allergy as per my father said. I lasts up to 15mins.
I am 19 years old my penis is too small my penis size is now 5 cm in normal please tell. Me how can I get big penis.
Psoriasis is a chronic skin disease where the skin cells form a mass of scales. These patches of skin are dry, red and itchy. It is an autoimmune disease which usually occurs on the skin of the back, scalp, palms, knees, elbows and around the fingernails and toenails, but some people have the diseased patches of skin all over the body. The patches may also crack, flake and bleed.
Symptoms of psoriasis:
The symptoms of psoriasis may vary from patient to patient. However, if more than two of the following signs are seen, it is likely that psoriasis is the causative condition:
- Diseased patches of skin can crack, peel and bleed
- A sharp and localized pain in the joints accompanied by stiffness
- Soreness in the throat
- A whitish and silvery mass of scales surrounded by red patches of stinging, itchy skin
- The appearance of blisters or rashes on the dry scaly skin and also along the nails
- Bumps on the folded skin like back of the knees, armpits etc.
- Tiny depressions in the nails or large brown patches under the nails
- Swelling and tenderness of the limbs
- Dental plaque
- Muscle pain due to the swollen bands of connective tissue
The following factors are proven to have contributed to cases of psoriasis:
- HIV - Human immuno-deficiency virus adversely affects the immune system and increases susceptibility of all kinds of infections and diseases. HIV-positive individuals have been found to have an increased risk of psoriasis than HIV-negative people.
- Genetics - More than 32% of the cases of psoriasis have been linked to genes. In case of identical twins, if one twin has the disease, the other has a 70% chance of getting it too. There are several genes associated with the disease and most of these genes are related to the immune system. T cells (lymphocytes which affect cell specific immunity) can also cause psoriasis.
- Medication: Anti-malarial, anti-inflammatory and blood pressure medicines can cause psoriasis as a side effect. The disease is also an effect of withdrawal from topical steroid creams and other steroid-based medication. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.