Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sudhir MalohtraYour feedback matters!
Iam an heart patient. My angiography has been done 3 months before. Including medicines what diet I has to take to be fit?
Respiratory allergies are aggravated during a change of season and it is rampant during Feb and march in and around Delhi/ NCR. Allergies are aggravated by gas, bloating and are accompanied by dry skin, dry throat, cough, sneezing and wheezing. When allergy strikes, phlegm (balgam) blocks the nose and sinuses. Allergy may or may not be accompanied by fever but body ache is for sure. Normally for this type of low-grade fever antibiotics are not required but these allergies are not self-limiting like the flu with which it can be confused. Stress is another factor that aggravates the allergic effects. Ginger helps, so does honey and black pepper and cinnamon but on top of the list is steam to inhale, steam is antiseptic too, remember your doctor sterilizing instruments by autoclave which is based on the formula of a pressure cooker-lots of a stem is generated and everything (except plastic) including clothes and drapes get sterilized. Take a handy covered vessel like the one used in beauty parlors, switch on while it is kept on your table and cover your face with a towel, deep breathe steam, you will feel the passages opening up and phlegm melting which you can spit out without an effort of a violent cough. Avoid heavy, processed, refined and processed foods. 2) triphla helps fight allergy too, its powder or tablets help to reduce inflammation anywhere in the body. 3) wear cotton or linen 4) meditation helps reduce stress 5) benefits of honey are known to everyone. Do not take honey with steaming hot beverages, take it with warm water only. 6) ginger- some people chew it raw, some mothers give a drop of its juice+ some honey to their toddlers, some people make a concoction by boiling it in water at low heat and consuming it like tea/ coffee with a little milk 7) fresh indoor plants minus dust on the leaves gives fresh oxygen and inhaling deeply fresh air does open up blocked respiratory passages. 8) eat less salt as it leads to water retention making a condition worse 9) Guduchi also helps 10) maintain hygiene, do not skip daily bath with warm water. 11) if entire family including small kids want to inhale the steam for some time, make use of the smallest room in the house with doors closed, keep an electrical kettle, boiling for some time, entire room becomes steam room and breathe normally, passages of normal persons will also become free of any allergy. 12) everyone is lazy if asked to go to the kitchen to heat water but simple home remedies can help family and save money on extra medicines tests which are not required in simple seasonal allergies.
Hi I am 38 years some white water color fkuidbis cuming wen m seduced what is that and its cause pregnancy for girl and how to stop that fluid.
I addicted of masturbation its make me tired and sleepy I tried many methods but not get any solution please hepl me fast.
She was burnt while cooking. She used many antiseptics nd mederma also. But still she is not getting rid off those burning scars. So can you suggest something for her?
Hello sir/madam, I am getting very bad breath, how can I reduce it because of that I am not able to communicate with any one directly,
I am passing a hard stool and there is pain in passing stool and also I feel discomfort in that area. And last week I took 9 tablets of metrogyl for my gas problem. Do I have piles? I have to go through surgery?
What medicine is best for high fever? Paracetamol or any other medicine ,and does it any side effect.
One of my friend drank dettol. So after some time she do vomiting and then she drank desi ghee to get loose motions and now her throat is becoming sore like in tonsils nd also had some kind of stomach ache. Pls help me what to do now what will be the disastrous effect on her.
My friend is 25 years old female suffering from congenital hemiplegia by born. Her right side is affected due to this, her hand and her foot is majorly affected. She is doing some phsiotherapic exersices for proper working of hand and foot but it seems to un affective. Suddenly after so many years now few changer are coming into her body and her foot finger bone is coming out just like her hand fist. We r in tension due to this why these changes are coming after so many years.
Hepatitis is a medical condition in which the liver gets inflamed due to the action of a virus mostly. The type of treatment for this condition is decided according to the type and the root cause behind the condition. There are 5 types of viral hepatitis as described below:
- Hepatitis A- This type of viral hepatitis develops due to an infection from Hepatitis A virus. Consumption of contaminated food and water can result in this condition. Hepatitis A cannot be treated but vaccination helps in preventing its development.
- Hepatitis B- Infection due to Hepatitis B virus results in this condition. Contact with infected body fluids like saliva, blood or semen, sharing razors with infected people, having sexual contact with an infected person etc. increases the chances of suffering from this condition in a person.
- Hepatitis C- It is a type of viral hepatitis which develops due to an infection from Hepatitis C virus. Direct contact with infected body fluids, sexual contact, and drug use through injection may result in the development of this condition.
- Hepatitis D- Infection from the Hepatitis D virus may result in this severe liver disease known as Hepatitis D or Delta hepatitis. Direct contact with infected blood or a puncture would result in the development of such a condition.
- Hepatitis E- Spread of Hepatitis E virus, due to poor sanitation (leading to ingestion of fecal matter) may result in this waterborne disease known as Hepatitis E.
Here are some things you can do in order to prevent viral hepatitis
1. Avoid consuming contaminated food and water - Maintaining proper hygiene is very important in order to prevent viral hepatitis. Especially if you are living in or travelling to a developing country, you must avoid drinking local water, eating raw fruits and vegetables without washing them, having seafood or having ice.
2. Avert contamination of blood - In order to prevent viral hepatitis due to blood contamination, sharing of razors, sharing of drug needles must be avoided. Using somebody else's toothbrush must also be avoided. Spilled blood should not be touched by anyone. It can become a cause of viral hepatitis in him/her due to blood contamination.
3. Vaccinate yourself - For Hepatitis A and B, vaccines have been developed. You can safeguard yourself from these forms of hepatitis by vaccinating yourself. However for Hepatitis C, D, and E, vaccines are yet to be developed.
Hi, am doing body building exercise on regular basis but recently my trainer has advice me to take dbolic tablets, which is a oral steroid, but I have heard that dbolic reducing testosterone level in the body, I want a advice should I take dbolic tablets for better health or should I take testosterone supplement while taking dbolic & does dbolic effects on my sexual urge?
If we skip breakfast what type of diabetes will occur Now a days I am taking 6 badam and 3 pieces dates as a breakfast this is enough or not.
I am 66 year old my fasting sugar levels are 175 and P P B S are around 210 taking medicine glycomet GP I Fort after lunch/ dinner and Tab. Trigenta 5 before breakfast as well as 8 point Insulin at 10 pm pl advice me to control sugar levels walking 40 minutes every day.
My dad suffering from shortness of breathing while talking and normal work. We have done many check up angiography ECG etc. All reports are fine. Now doctor told that he has allergy and treating Allegra and ecosprin. But I don't see much improvement. Should I wait or should go to other check ups?
Due to night emissions my body is getting so weak my bones makes a cracking sound I feel lazy I get react easily with cold and productive cough immunity system is getting so much I take a proper diet but this problem remains same I didn't take any medicine please suggest me some medicine to make body immune system strong.
Hlo sir or mam please tell me how to use vigiria nd after using viagra how much long time can I do sex nd is there any side effects.
Doctor I have a itching problem which occur every year in winter I am very much upset from this please help me out.
1. Don't expect seasonal flu vaccination to prevent swine flu.
2. Don't count on a face mask to prevent swine flu infection.
3. Try avoiding crowded places during a peak seasonal rise of swine flu.
4. Keep sick children at home avoid sending to school.
5. Make an attempt to encourage your childs school to spread awareness amongst all parents about the swine flu thourgh strict instructions.
6. Working staff should be recommended to take a sick leave in case of flu symptoms.
7. Don't get complacent.
Cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze. Use a tissue or your arm -- not your hands.
Wash your hands often with soap and water, especially after you cough or sneeze. Or use an alcohol-based hand cleaner.
Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth.
Try to avoid close contact with sick people.
Stay home if you are sick until at least 24 hours after you have been free of fever of 100 degrees fahrenheit or more, or signs of fever, without using fever-reducing medicines.