Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sudhir KumarYour feedback matters!
Aging is not just a matter of your skin care regimen and the products that you use. If you are using path breaking products and ignoring your diet and exercise routine, then you are setting yourself up for premature aging, despite the best and most expensive treatments. A poor diet on a constant basis over a period of many months and years can cause irreparable damage to the delicate skin of your face as well as the other parts of your body. (Know more about acne problem)
So find out about the six kinds of food that may be aging you.
- Sugar: This may not come as such a surprise. The next time you decide to reach out for a fistful of candy or chocolates, think about the effect it may have on your skin and its elasticity. A sugar overdose can start a process that doctors’ term as glycation. This usually happens when you end up ingesting more sugar than the cells of your body can handle, process or even accommodate. In this process, there is a production of advanced glycation end products which can damage the collagen of your skin. Collagen is the element which renders youth and elasticity to your skin. (Learn more about diabetes problem)
- Alcohol: The dehydrating effect of alcohol is well known to everyone. The body takes a long time to break down alcohol, which means that the effect lasts longer. So if you have been persistently ingesting large amounts of alcohol on an almost daily basis, then you will need to think of the effect that all the dehydration is having on your skin which can give rise to premature wrinkles and lines.
- Charred Meat: If you are a fan of smoked steak and meat dishes, then you will need to read this point. The inflamed hydrocarbons breaks down the precious collagen present in the skin even as it makes your face and skin look puffy due to the effect of inflammation. Also, this may contaminate your next meal, so remember to clean up the grill properly.
- Salt: Excessive consumption of salt can lead to many problems for the body and the skin as well. It causes the body to retain excess water which can give you a bloated look. You can use a caffeine based moisturiser for a quick release of excess fluids in such cases.
- Processed Food: Packaged and processed food that has been frozen with preservatives and excess salt for a long time can harm your skin by stripping away the mineral and nutrient reserve that is usually replenished with right eating.
- Spicy Food: The skin reacts to constant ingestion of spicy food as this dilates the blood vessels and leaves the skin looking blotchy.
My Age 27 weight 90 height 5. 11 . hello my brother has n number of cysts on his body. And it even pains. Maybe it is cholesterol or something? please provide appropriate answer.
I have regular color of noise but face is black all body color is white I was use bleach that's why my face is destroyed. What should I do. What I use on my face for normal color.
I have got rashes on my skin which seems to be fungal and rapidly growing onto all my body. Heavy itching causing inflammation to. My skin.
Sir I'm raju sarkar, my major problem is always I have extremely facial blushing without any reason. When I blushing my face become so red & feeling hot sensation. That is horrible experience. That's why I loss my confidence & it also effected on my education. Now my life is getting hell so please sir tell me how to stop my facial blushing permanently please sir .god bless you.
How to get rid of the tan and growth of hair on the upper lip. And is the for heat or due to the consumption of any medicines. Please help me in this issue.
I have black spots on my whole back as well as on my face. I have pimples and acne too. Also I have stretch marks on my body like back, hips, nees. What should I do please tell me.
Hi, I have a problem. I have black heads on my face. How can I remove those black heads. And also my stomach is not good. Give me suggestion.
My face one side was burned by fire in childhood. And cosmetic surgery had done. But so much scar in my face. How can I get a beautiful face. please suggest me. Thanking you.
Sir I am fair but my face has became dull and I am facing from black area under my eyes and on my forehead I showed to local skin specialist he gave me a cream but no effect. So please suggest me some things.
Any facewash for oily skin. It will become more oily in summer. And I have very sensitive skin too. I had a huge pimple problem bt now I am ok.
Hlo doctor. I am 24 years old female. I want a glowing white skin tone. What should I apply on face and body skin to get a white glowing skin permanently.
My wife diagnosed with lichen planus. She is being medicated for various skin specialist but there is not any relief yet. In summer lot of skin itching takes place in leg and under arm. There is now mark for itching. Pl suggest permanent solution.
Shea butter is derived from the nuts of Karite trees (also known as Mangifolia) – which is predominantly found in many parts of Africa. It is sourced out in the form of a nutty oily substance and when the nuts are crushed, boiled and fermented, it leaves behind a light colored fat, commonly referred to as Shea butter.
Shea butter is edible and is used in a wide range of culinary cuisines across the globe. Shea butter may be refined or unrefined. It is a stock house of essential vitamins and minerals and finds many applications. The butter is beneficial for your health, skin and hair. Many health-care products available in the market today contain Shea butter too. It is also considered as a super food for your skin and has enough essential fatty acids and vitamins that boost your skin health. We have listed down some of its benefits for the skin:
- Sun Screen- Shea butter protects against the ultraviolet radiations of the sun and can act as a natural deterrent for the exposure. It is also the best bet for your skin during winter and moisturizes your skin to a great degree.
- Heals Skin Spots- Shea butter has remarkable healing properties and is used as a base in many medicinal ointments. It is effective in the treatment of scars and skin blemishes. It is also beneficial for chapped skin and fights effectively against skin pigmentation.
- Anti-Ageing Properties- Shea butter has amazing skin tightening properties and stimulates the production of collagen. The vitamin A levels in it can keep the skin supple and nourished. The butter also soothes your dry skin and brings out the natural glow.
- Baby Care- Shea butter is a natural moisturizer and basically, has no chemicals in it. Thus it is an excellent baby care product and is safe for the sensitive skin of your babies. It can also be used as an after bath lotion or can be used against diaper rash. It also hydrates your baby’s skin and retains the water content.
- Lip Care- Cold months can be especially harmful for your lips. Shea butter is easily absorbable and can moisturize your skin and lips during the cold winter seasons easily. It acts as a natural lip balm and can protect your lips from dry weather. It also greatly benefits chapped lips symptoms.
- Restores Skin Elasticity- Shea butter restores the elasticity of the skin and can help in maintaining an even skin tone. It acts as a natural toner and improves the flexibility of the skin. As a result, your skin appears supple and hydrated at all times.