Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sudhir KumarYour feedback matters!
I have a dark circle. I am 24 years. I sleep 8 hours. But dark circle are increasing. What is best remedies? Can you suggest me.
I was having pimples due to oily skin but now they are gone. But still they have left marks nd pores in the skin. Please suggest some cream or something to remove them.
My face's skin is soo sensitive when I go outside it becomes dark and rough. What can I do for my face?
The skin is a delicate organ. And, it has to stand so much damage. From the sun to harsh chemicals in makeup and all of this can damage skin. As you grow old, so does your skin. The most common problem before the twenties is acne; red, painful bumps on skin that show up when you least wanted them. A good face wash and a topical cream would take care of that. But you start running out of luck when puberty ends and your 20s begin.
Changes start occurring as early as 20. Skin will change regardless of your external circumstances. Collagen production lowers by 1 per cent. The collagen provides for skin elasticity. When elasticity reduces gradually over time, your skin starts showing visible signs of aging. Even the skin's natural exfoliation process reduces in your 20s. Your skin has started the process towards aging while you are still young and in college!
You can keep the following tips in mind if you want to help your skin fight aging from your 20s:
- Study has found that there are five landmark ages for aging. The 20s is the first landmark. Natural production of antioxidants declines in your 20s. Hence, using products with ingredients like vitamin C, green tea concentrate, vitamin E and fruit acids can prove to be beneficial.
- Make salicylic, glycolic and lactic acids your best friends. Face washes with a 1% or 2% salicylic acid can help with breakouts. Peels rich in glycolic acid tightens skin and makes it glow. Lactic acid provides much needed moisture.
- Start using an eye cream in your 20s. The skin around your eyes are thinner than the rest of your face. Keeping it nourished and hydrated will prevent wrinkles.
- Don't forget to moisturise your neck. Your neck is an extension of your face. Your neck gets premature folds from looking down at phone screens too much. This is a modern problem; thus your neck needs care too.
- Don't smoke since smoking affects collagen production.
- Sunscreen is a must as you enter your 20s. Skin damage from sun exposure leads to premature aging. So keep applying sunscreen religiously! It will go a long way in keeping your skin youthful.
Hey I am 18 years old and I am male and I am suffering from a problem I am facing now black skin please help me I want to become fair as I was before only because of sun I became dark.
I am 28 years old. I have pigmentation on my both cheeks. Please tell me how can I remove it permanently.
I am getting frequent red swollen type inflammations on my hands and lips due to some allergies I guess that vanishes automatically after a few days. Without any medications. How to get rid of it permanently? Please help me out.
I am 41 years and old lady and I feel very week, I got some black patches at my nose and my body and is out of shape even I after dieting and doing all flexible works.
I am 21 years old young healthy man. I have some SKIN problem. Skin becomes dry and there is a mild white scale like appearance in my hand and face. Please give me NATURAL REMEDY.
I have a lump on left side of neck. It is for more than 6 months. It is little hard when I touch it. It is not on the skin but inside the neck and I can feel it by touching. It is not painful. What natural remedy is there for this?
Sir, I am suffering from stretch lines on my hands and waists their any medicine or any treatment.Please tell.
Hello sir, I am 23 male. I have got pink reddish rashes on my feet knees elbows. Itching 24/7. More in night. I cant sleep. Please help.
Don't squeeze or pinch the pimples. This will cause scars which are difficult to heal.
- Avoid oily, spicy or processed foods and carbonated beverages.
- When you apply any cream, sunscreen and the like, clean your face at the earliest, so that there will be no adverse action of the chemicals on the delicate skin of the face.