Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in New and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Sudhir KhannaYour feedback matters!
N N Verma
Excellent doctor with a very considerate and caring attitude. Treated my complicated situation with utmost care and helped me recover from my situatioN
Very good doctor, knowledgeable & has helping attitude. His clinic is located very centrally at Patel Nagar, near Sir Gangaram Hospital.
Hello doctors. Sir muze anus me bht burning or pain hota h. bleeding nhi hoti h. Ye problem 1 year se h doctor ko dikhya unhone scope dal kr cheque kia lekin na muze piles h or na hi fissure h.doctor ko bhi samz nhi aa rha h kya reson se yh ho rha h.and I am a student. And meri long sitting hoti h study ko lekr. Kya long sitting k karan ya kbhi kbhi constipation hota h iski vjh se ho rha h .doctor ka bhi ye khna h ki stree k karan bhi yhi ho skta h .meri diet bhi achi h pani bhi achi amount me piti hu. Aisa me kya kru jisse meri problem solve ho jaye. Kya muze yoga ya meditation start kr dena chaiye .usse benefit hoga? please help me.
Mai ye janana chahta hu ki mai roj pani pita hu to turanat toilet ajata hai. Aur mera urine yellow color ka bhi hota hai kabhi kabhi. To mujhe janana hai ye normal hai ya nhi?
My uncle 32 years old suffering with kidney stone pain what are the precautions to get relief with the pain.
I am feeling some burning sensation throughout the day in my anus basically after releasing the stools. I think I am suffering from fissure. What is the basic remedies to get over it?
Suffering from kidney problem, certain value up and down. Initially when diagnose the problem value is 3 approx one year, last month 6.99 now again fall reach 6.19.
Can drinking water with lemon prevent kidney stones? Also, I have been told not to drink city water. What is the best water to drink?
Check out how you can keep your pair of kidneys functional right until you need them:
1) Increase Fluid Intake: No.1 reason for kidney stones/problems is not drinking enough water. When your fluid intake is low, it puts extra work load on the kidneys to pass toxins. Similarly excessive alcohol intake leads to dehydration and puts pressure on your kidneys making them age earlier.
2) Cut Back On Salt: Salt is anti-kidneys. If you have any chronic problem, try to aim for less than 2,300 milligrams of sodium each day.
3) Empty Your Bladder: Do not keep urine stored in bladder for too long. It majorly affects the functioning of kidneys.
4) Check On Chronic Problems: Manage your diabetes, high blood pressure, and heart disease well. These have direct impact on Kidneys, esp. Your cholesterol levels, sugar levels and blood pressure. Having high cholesterol, especially if you have diabetes, puts you more at risk for kidney disease, heart disease and stroke.
5) Balance your Physical Health: Keep your body active to keep organs such as kidneys in good functioning. Do at least 15 min of cardio exercises daily. Also, get sufficient rest for your body.
Click on consult privately to ask me any follow-up questions on this.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.
My father is suffering from kidney disease. In creating test he have 3.5 in last month. Then how much my father kidneys were damaged and how to cure? His age was 50.
I am 36yrs old I have a problem in my left kidney with a 6mm stone. How should I recover from this problem.
I have blood in urine, also my urine is foamy every time (bubbles in toilet), but my urine routine report shows NO Protein only RBC. If there is NO Protein in report then why urine is foamy or frothy every time? Thanks.
Interstitial cystitis (IC), also known as painful bladder syndrome, is a difficult condition. It is difficult to diagnose and though there are treatments that can make life easier, there is no long-term cure. Interstitial cystitis is a lifelong bladder problem, that causes pressure and pain below the belly button. Symptoms can be constant, or they may fluctuate. It causes painful and urgent trips to the bathroom. In severe cases, you may need to urinate about 40 to 60 times in a day.
What causes interstitial cystitis (IC)?
The bladder is a hollow, muscular organ that holds the urine your body needs to dispose. The reason why IC occurs isn’t that clear, but there a few ideas:
1. An issue with bladder tissue allows chemicals in your urine to irritate the bladder.
2. Chemicals that are released when there is an inflammation in your body can cause the symptoms.
3. The bladder can be attacked by your immune system
4. Substances in your urine can damage your bladder
5. Nerve problems can wreak havoc on your bladder
Signs and Symptoms
People suffering from IC don’t display the same symptoms. The symptoms keep changing, be it every day, every week or every month. Sometimes, the symptoms may entirely disappear without treatment. Some common IC symptoms include:
1. Bladder pressure and pain that worsens after the bladder gets filled with urine
2. Pain in your urethra (the tube that drains the urine from your bladder), pelvis, lower back and lower tummy
3. Women experience vaginal pain (or the area behind it) or in the vulva
4. In men, a sensation of pain in the penis, testicles, scrotum or the region behind the scrotum
5. The urge to urinate, even if you had urinated a few moments ago
6. Women experience pain during intercourse
7. Men experience pain after sex or during orgasm
One common symptom shared by all people suffering from IC is a swollen bladder. There are certain things that can worsen your condition. These include:
1. Certain drinks or foods
2. Physical or mental stress
3. Menstrual cycles
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!