Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in New and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sudhir Khanna
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Sudhir KhannaYour feedback matters!
N N Verma
Excellent doctor with a very considerate and caring attitude. Treated my complicated situation with utmost care and helped me recover from my situatioN
Very good doctor, knowledgeable & has helping attitude. His clinic is located very centrally at Patel Nagar, near Sir Gangaram Hospital.
I have 2mm of stone in kidney. Why does this come ? What should be eaten and what not any tips for this ?
I have a desk job. While sitting long I feel burning sensation in my testicles area. While walking and standing this feeling slowly disappears. I have gone through urine routine/micro/culture sensitivity test and everything is normal including TLC, DLC.
I'm 61 years my diabetes is under control I have done sonography of whole abdomen and found that prostate gland is enlarged in size, 4.6 x3. 7x3. 6 cms in size Post-void residue size seen=6 cc Prostate volume=33. 0 cc Prostate weight approx =36.3 gms Pls let me know what to do I have taken flodart plus for three month now pls suggest me. During night time l have to pass urine three to four times.
I'm 30 years old and my wife is 24 years she had urinary infection which was diagnosed as bacteria e-coli, Dr. Advised the medicines. It got cured and when we had sex my penis skin also gets infection or rashes, and white viscous liquid oozes out, it had happened many times repeatedly. On taking medicine it gets cured and later on it happens again on having sex. Even Dr. Gave medicines to both of us, but could not get it cured, kindly help.
My wife creatinine level is 1.5 so please suggest that how to reduce the creatinine level. By medicine or by other things. Any treatment in ayurveda.
The purpose of this diet is to maintain a balance of electrolytes, minerals, and fluid in patients who have chronic kidney disease or who are on dialysis. *patients who are on dialysis need this special diet to limit the buildup of waste products in their body*. These waste products can also build up between dialysis treatments.
Most dialysis patients urinate very little or not at all. Limiting fluids between treatments is very important. Without urination, fluid will build up in the body and lead to excess fluid in the heart, lungs, and ankles. & it is too dangerous for our health.
When you have chronic kidney disease, you need to make changes in your diet, including:
- Limiting fluids
- Eating a low-protein diet
- Restricting salt, potassium, phosphorous
- Getting enough calories if you are losing weight
Your recommended diet may change over time if your kidney disease gets worse, or if you need dialysis.
Other Diet Tips:
1. Salt is a major cause. So restrict your daily intake. The lesser, the better! low-salt substitutes are no good either, since they contain high levels of potassium.
2. Potassium levels can be high in severe renal failure or for those on dialysis. Very high levels are dangerous and can cause cardiac arrest.
3. Excess phosphorus can cause total kidney failure as well as bone disease and heart ailments. If phosphorus may still build up in your body. When your kidneys aren't functioning well enough, you may need dialysis to eliminate the extra phosphorus. But dialysis alone can't do the job.
4. Calcium is another concern for kidney patients, causing serious bone disease in later years if not controlled.
5. Fluid intake must also be monitored. If fluid retention is a problem, limit salt intake.
- Cabbage. High in vitamin k, vitamin c and fiber, cabbage is also a good source of vitamin b6 and folic acid. Low in potassium and low in cost, it’s an affordable addition to the kidney diet.
- Cauliflower. Cauliflower is high in vitamin c and a good source of folate and fiber.
- Garlic. Garlic helps prevent plaque from forming on your teeth, lowers cholesterol and reduces inflammation.
- Onions. Onions are low in potassium and a good source of chromium, a mineral that helps with carbohydrate, fat and protein metabolism.
- Apple. High in fiber and anti-inflammatory compounds really helps a lot in.
- Blueberries. Blueberries are a good source of vitamin c; manganese, a compound that keeps your bones healthy; and fiber, and may also help protect the brain from some of the effects of aging.
- Cherries*. Cherries have been shown to reduce inflammation when eaten daily.
- Egg whites. Egg whites are pure protein and provide the highest quality of protein with all the essential amino acids. For the kidney diet, egg whites provide protein with less phosphorus than other protein sources such as egg yolk or meats.
- Fish. Fish provides high-quality protein and contains anti-inflammatory fats called omega-3s. The healthy fats in fish help fight diseases such as heart disease and cancer. Omega-3s also help lower low-density lipoprotein or ldl cholesterol, which is bad cholesterol, and raise high-density lipoprotein or hdl cholesterol, which is good cholesterol.