Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in New Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sudhir Kalhan
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Sudhir KalhanYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Advancements in research have enabled scientists to make new inroads in the field of wound and tissue healing. The result of these researches is PRP, which is a natural way to rejuvenate your scalp, skin and stimulate your hair growth.
How does PRP Work?
The presence of mesenchymal stem cells and autologous blood products in human blood contain specific growth factors that assist in tissue regeneration and healing. PRP has been used to heal skin and wounds for over two decades now. Apart from this, it finds use in oral surgery, cosmetic surgery and neurosurgery as well. It is also the promising treatment to promote hair growth.
- It is a progressive healing treatment that doesn't require surgery.
- Simple, rapid and highly effective system.
- Autologous (from patient's own blood).
- The system is biocompatible and xeno-free, so there shouldn't be any safety concerns.
- An increase in the concentration of platelets can be observed.
- It helps in the elimination of undesired erythrocytes, which significantly decrease the fibroblast proliferation.
- Contains growth factors that help in the stimulation of growth of the hair follicles.
- Can be performed preoperatively, intraoperatively, or post operatively.
PRP Facial (Vampire Facial)
The vampire facial involves topical application of the PRP combined with aeration of the skin with Micro Needling. The platelet-derived growth factors stimulate a healing response that reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while improving the skin’s tone and texture. PRP naturally improves all aspects of skin health:
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves skin’s texture and tone
- Naturally increases collagen production
- Pore refinement
- Creates a natural glow
- Reduces acne scars
PRP Hair Restoration
PRP Hair Restoration is a non-surgical solution for hair loss in both men and women. Platelet Rich Plasma contains growth factors that naturally stimulate the development of new hair follicles while improving the health of existing hair follicles.
What to expect:
First, a blood sample is obtained and processed to extract the Platelet Rich Plasma. A topical anesthetic is applied to numb the area being treated. The PRP is then administered with a fine needle in a series of injections on the scalp.
Mild swelling and redness can be expected 1-2 days following the treatment. It is recommended to avoid vigorous activity until the swelling has subsided. There is no other downtime following the procedure. New hair growth can be seen as early as 2 months, but is typically evident between 5-8 months and will continue to improve up to a year after treatment.
Who should Not Have PRP treatment?
Those with heavy drug and smoking issue should avoid PRP. Also, those who drink a lot of alcohol should avoid PRP. Those suffering from platelets related ailments, sepsis, chronic liver disease, thrombocytopenia, hyperfibrinogenemia, systemic disorders and cancer should also stay away from PRP.
At length, PRP is a boon for all those who aren't fans of surgery or the ones who prefer a more aggressive but non-surgical approach for treatment to their ailments. The results might vary from patient to patient, but it is certainly one of the most promising technologies to stimulate hair growth and rejuvenate your skin, and the results are quite convincing. So decide wisely!
Pls tell me suggestions for my black marks near bindi place I consulted Dr. they given cream for it but nt went .moreover I am having lots hair fall I want permanent solutions for it.
I hav Oily skin, having continued breakout with pimples for past 1 month, these pimples are leaving scar marks. I am 24 years old female wht should I do?
For the past couple of days, I've been pooping with blood along. Initially, It used to bleed quite a few drops and therefore I did not consider it but now it bleeds quite significantly when I go for poop. I don't know whether this is a symptom of piles or something else. What took me by surprise is I use to live a very healthy lifestyle but then again coming up against all these problems is terribly sad. Please help me doctor at the earliest. One more thing doctor, I've been eating four boiled eggs excluding the yolk in the middle few hours before I go to sleep. I doubt whether this is causing me poop with blood.
Hi doctor, I want know about my hair shampoo actually, I have just made a shampoo from shikakayi, awla n ritha. But when my hair oily that time I don't think so that this natural shampoo can remove all dirt on my scalp. Tell me something about natural shampoo at home that can clean my scalp completely.
With increasing age, our body and skin starts to loose it's original tenacity and texture. Individuals in their mid 40s and upwards have the effects on aging well visible on them. Therefore they tend to look for solutions which will help them to recover their original skin smoothness and texture back. One such aesthetic treatment is Laser skin tightening treatment. It is a very popular method, with thousands of individuals, both men and women undergoing the procedure to tighten their skin which makes them to look better and less aged.
What is laser skin tightening treatment?
Laser skin tightening treatment involves the proper and medicated use of infrared lasers to tighten the human skin, which is possible by heating up the collagen underneath our skin’s surface resulting in the skin to go tight. This helps to get rid of laggy skin, wrinkles and other aging related skin effects. It is a non-surgical process and the effects are seen almost immediately within minutes or hours.
Benefits of the treatment
- You might be wondering what are the benefits that you will get if you undergo such a procedure and even feel nervous because of the method it follows.
- Those who undergo the treatment, tend to see the results within a matter of minutes after the process is conducted.
- The skin retains back it's original texture and tactile nature.
- The skin gets even more tight after a few weeks and months making the individual look younger than his or her age.
- The entire process does not involve any kind of injections or cut, which makes it absolutely painless.
- The use of laser is swift and efficient, making the patient feel much confident and less fearful during it.
- The laser treatment, being a nonsurgical treatment, does not involve any side effects or recovery. It is minimally evasive when compared to other treatments.
- More than that, it is much cheaper than extensive surgical treatments.
- So as you can see that there are a lot of benefits which you get when you opt for a laser tightening treatment, to give yourself a new makeover.
However, even though the process does not involve any risk, you should always consult a specialist doctor about whether it is safe for you to conduct the treatment or not. You should never incline towards the risk of doing it without consultation. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!