Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sudhir K Rawal
Submit a review for Dr. Sudhir K RawalYour feedback matters!
Hello, my aunt is actually around 32 years old, and she was diagnosed with dermoid cyst in neck, which rather looks like branchial cleft cyst. So, may I know which doctor would be the best for her, regarding this issue.
Breast cancer is a type of a cancerous infection that develops in the skin cells of the breast. This condition is more commonly diagnosed after you have skin cancer and is more common in women than men. There are certain signs to identify this disease, which are as follows.
1. Breast lumps - Lumps are patches of skin that occur due to the thickening and swelling of the skin. Breast lumps is a very common phenomenon for women but that does not always lead to a breast cancer; however, frequent and reoccurring instances of the same increases the risk of breast cancer. A breast lump is easily identifiable through the naked eye as it looks different from the surrounding tissues.
2. Blood discharge - The nipple is one of the most sensitive areas in the human body. In case of women, it is meant to emit milk during pregnancy, in order to feed the infant externally. A probable symptom of breast cancer can also be a frequent discharge of blood from the nipple without any visible damage or injury.
3. Breast changes - If you are experiencing any visible changes in the size, appearance or shape of the breast, then it is an indicative sign that you may have breast cancer. Thus, it is of paramount importance that you observe, touch and physically examine your breast regularly for changes. If there is any major change detected then it is advisable to consult a doctor.
4. Inverted nipple - The tip of the nipple is generally bulging and pointing outwards both in cases of men and women. But sometimes the tip of the nipple is pushed inside due to excessive suction caused by the skin tissues present inside the breast around the nipple area. This suction forces the nipple to grow inwards which is abnormal and might harm the breast and skin in various ways.
However, apart from these main symptoms, some other signs are also there that increase your chances of being diagnosed with breast cancer. They are redness or pitting of the skin over your breast like an orange, peeling or scaling of the pigmented area around the nipple, dimpling of the skin on the breasts, and such others. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
My aunt is suffering from breast cancer so please suggest if there is any hope regarding her health her financial status is not so good.
Inverted papilloma ESA surgery done on 16/12/2017 but after surgery_and biopsy report came. It said carcinoma cell found grade_2. I want to get recommendations further to do radiotherapy or what else. Or the conditions of mine now.
MRS IS CANCER PATIENT, DIGNOSED AT 3RD STAGE IN JUNE 2014, SHE HAVE A TUMER IN OESOPHAGUS AND SMALL NODES HAVE BEEN DEVELOPED INSIDE THE WHOLE BODY. ACUTE PAIN DEVELOPES IN BODY. MORPHENE IS BEING GIVEN THRICE A DAY. DOCTORS DECLARED THAT SHE WILL NOT SURVIVE MORE THAN 4 MONTHS. ANY WAY TO RELIEVE HER FROM PAIN TILL DEATH?
Hello sir, I have cancer (esopegal ). Its spreads total body like stomach, colon, rectum, entire body. Doctors said too late. . I have just 23.
Hello doctor, what r the symptoms in Cancer, and how to come in our body? Then which is the best treatment?
Hello, Age: Male, 50 years Food: Veg. Profession: Working around the Clock. Area: Fully polluted with Dust, Heat, Chemical-Benzyl Problem: As per ABDOMEN Scan: Liver: It shows diffuse fatty infiltration. Other factors o.k. Gall bladder: Shows no abnormalityPancreatic size: Shows no abnormalityKidneys: Pelvicalyceal system is compact Spleen: Shows no abnormalityUrinary bladder: Post void residual urine is increased (83 cc) Prostate: Enlarged in size measuring 4.8x4.4x3. 6 cm (vol.=41.6 cc) Impression: fatty infiltration of Liver Grade-1 Prostatomegaly with increased, post void residual urine Previous Investigation: 18/08/2018 PSA: 5.3 (F/T=4.71%):20/08/2018 USG: P 41, PVR 80 Complaint: UTI Treated recently Now: FREQ, NOCTURIA Uroflowmetry report: Voided volume: 467 mlTime axis---(10 sec./Div.) Max. Flow rate: 14 ml/sec. Voiding time: 66 sec Comp. Max.flow rate: 13 ml/sec. Flow time: 66 sec Avg. Flow rate: 07. 0 ml/sec. Time to Max. 20 sec Comp. Avg. Flow rate: 07. 2 ml/sec. Delay time: 00 Interval time: 02 sec Sir, kindly suggest any medication suitable for the prostate health to be stated, how long medication to be taken if any. You are once again requested what precautions to be taken, type of food to be taken, home remedies etc…suggest best diet for prostate to keep in control i.e. Dry fruits/seeds/fruits/vegetables and cereals etc.
Enlargement of the prostate is a condition that can happen as you tend to get older. This can be treated with medications. However, did you know that the problem can be indirectly related to your performance in bed? It is true and read ahead to get acquainted with more knowledge.
Studies show that the urinary problems caused by an enlarged prostate can be one of the causes of erectile dysfunction. Getting up many times in a night to urinate can also indirectly affect this. Once the prostate enlarges due to old age or due to an underlying condition it affects the flow of urine. This increases the need to urinate frequently or prolonged time duration when passing out urine. Studies conducted have identified that this impacts your sexual life to a vast degree. Simply put, your urinary symptoms decrease the level of sexual activity.
When your thought process is on constant need to urinate enlarges, you might be physically less tolerant towards your sexual urges. Also, the sensation may be enough to put off any guy during the act. Prostate enlargement also affects your libido levels and can decrease the healthy sperm count. Prostrates important job is to aid the addition of semen to the sperm.
Some of the common symptoms a person undergoes when facing a prostate enlargement include a feeling of urgency, a need to urinate frequently, waking up many times in the middle of the night to urinate, a weak urine stream and straining to urinate. These lead to sexual deficiencies such as little or no erection during a sexual activity and sexual dissatisfaction and sexual problems. It can also be rightly summarized that this predominantly affects the old age men and these are something which a person may have to accept as a result of old age.
Prostate enlargement can be treated and you might have to undertake a dosage of medications for such conditions. A range of treatment options are available to deal with the enlarged glands. It depends vastly on your age and the conditions of your lifestyle you live in. You can choose to opt for a minimally invasive same-day procedure that will surely help you relieve the symptoms. Most people also do take up ayurvedic treatments for prostate enlargement which are very helpful. Do talk with your doctor before you go in for such ayurvedic remedies.
Herbs In Ayurveda That Help In Erectile Dysfunction!
- Asphaltum(Shilajit): The Ayurvedic herb Shilajit has been popular since ages for its wonderful effects on the male libido. The fertility rates and sperm counts increase multi-fold with the usage of Shilajit. Ayurvedic physicians recommend Shilajit herb for improving stamina and energy levels in males thereby helping them feel more powerful and efficient when working out.
- Withania Somnifera (Ashwagandha): It is a great antioxidant and has anti-inflammatory properties. It helps to promote overall well-being of the body and nourishes it with strength and immunity.
- Tribulus Terrestris(Gokhshura): Tribulus is a wonderful herb for strength and stamina. It helps improve the immunity which enhances the self-esteem and self-confidence in men. Tribulus herb for prostate health and power helps improve erectile dysfunction.
5 Yoga Poses for Erectile Dysfunction
The yogic techniques are also known to improve your testosterone levels and increase blood flow to your pelvic region, helping you treat erectile dysfunction and enhance your sex life. Try these yoga poses to promote to manage ED.
- Paschimottanasana: This posture can help relax pelvic muscles that are tense from sitting for long periods of time.
- Uttanasana: This is a staple in many yoga routines. This intense stretch may help you with anxiety. It even helps with infertility while also improving digestion and stimulating the organs in the abdomen.
- Baddha Konasana: You may have heard this as a Butterfly Pose. Along with stretching the inner thighs and groin, it stimulates the prostate gland along with the bladder, the kidneys, and the organs in the abdomen.
- Janu Sirsasana: Head-to-knee pose is the most effective when performed on an empty stomach. It helps with your flexibility, especially in the hamstring muscles, thighs, back and hips. It also helps with blood flow in the lower abdomen and groin.
Dietary changes such as the inclusion of ghee, nuts, urad (black gram) lentil and sweet items reported help in the cure of erectile dysfunction. Hot and spicy foods should be avoided as they can upset the doshas of the body and impede treatment.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!