Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Sudhir GaurYour feedback matters!
Hi. I am living with lots of stress and depression. I do masturbation almost 4 to 5 times a week. I want to stop this and I am sure my testosterone and sperm level would have gone down. Is there any other way to increase the same and lead a better life.
I am 62 years old (male). I am working in an academic institute. I spend a good amount of time in working with computer. Clinically I am fit as per all clinical tests. Since many years I feel very drowsy in daytime, even if I have normal sleep at night. It is embarrassing that I start sleeping when a meeting is going on. Please advise. A.K. Roy Choudhury.
I'm 18 now. I have some problem by itching. It disturbs me whole day specially at night. So, what can I do now?
Hi, I hav bell's palsy on my right side of face from last 20 days. Im taking medicine but deres no effect. please sugest wht to do? Any test or medicine!
My father age is 54 years and yesterday he felt a pain in his neck and heart. Is this a symptoms of heart attack? If this kind of mishappening occur again then what is the immediate precautions?
Chandraprabha Vati is a tablet, used in Ayurvedic treatment of diabetes, diseases of urinary track, and many other disease conditions. It is widely used in Ayurvedic practice, across India.
Chandraprabha Vati uses:
It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of urinary tract infection, difficulty in urination, urinary calculi.
It helps to relieve constipation, bloating, abdominal colic pain, low back pain.
It is useful in treating cold, cough, rhinitis, bronchitis, asthma and such other respiratory diseases.
It is used to treat eczema, dermatitis, pruritis and allergic skin conditions.
It is useful to treat piles, liver, spleen diseases, anaemia and fistula.
It helps to relieve teeth problems like caries, eye infections.
It is used to treat semen defects and gynaecological problems.
It helps to relieve indigestion, improves strength, it is a natural aphrodisiac and anti aging Ayurvedic medicine.
Effect on Tridosha – balances Vata, Pitta and Kapha.
Chandraprabha Vati dosage: (500 mg tablet) – 1 – 2 tablets 1 – 2 times a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
Chandraprabha Vati side effects:
People with high BP should take this medicine only under medical care, since this medicine contains salt as ingredient.
Over-dosage may cause slight burning sensation in abdomen.
Hi helo Dr. I'm married and when I sex with my wife sperm come out 5 mins some time 3 mins always like this why like this Dr. have problem or its normal I do not want like this habe any solution for this problem.
I am 35 years old Male, I have Uric Acid Problem for last 4 Years, I take FEBULAS 40 & SOBISIS FORTE TABLET. These medicines is right for URIC ACID treatment and how much long time this medicines I take.
I am serving from cough from many days my doctor conducted a test on me that is PEFR test 3 times I have rating of 250 every time. Whats that means. I am having chance of asthma?
I am suffering from frequent nasal blow. Its occurs around 10 to 15 days. Its continuing from 1998. Earlier it was more severe. Whenever I go in dust or drive without helmet there is possibility of being affected by it. Smell also create such problem whether it is of kitchen or Deo. Please help me out.
I am suffering from borderline hepatomegaly, kidney stone and I feel very much pain in my left upper abdomen.
For diabetic patient which food is good to eat in veg in non veg dry fruit pulses fruit juice please tell in detail for each option.
I am suffering from gas trouble for so many day could you give a suggestion how to stop a gas formation in my stomach.
While you may be worried about being affected with coronary diseases just because your forefathers suffered from it, there are various factors that are absolutely in your sole control. With a little change in lifestyle and following a well-regulated routine, you can easily keep your hereditary cardiac diseases at bay.
- Take a Healthy Diet Regularly: Increase the amount of green leafy vegetables and colourful fruits in your regular diet as they are rich in phytonutrients and other anti-oxidants, vitamins, fibres, minerals as well as anti-inflammatory molecules that would increase your immunity.
- Regulate Your Blood-Sugar Level: Studies show that blood sugar is a great contributor to cardiac diseases. So try to replace your high-carb diet with loads of fibre, protein and healthy fats to keep your blood-sugar level in control.
- Increase the Intake of Fibre: Try to increase the amount of fibre in your food chart by having lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, nuts and soya so that it amounts up to at least 50 grams a day. You may even include fibre supplements in your diet.
- Stay Away From Processed and Junk Food: We know you are crazy about fast food, but you must also include sodas, processed jams, fruit juices and soft drinks as well, which are the greatest contributors to diabetes and in turn lead to heart diseases.
- Increase the Intake of Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Try to include cold-water fish like sardine, salmon and herring along with flax seeds and sea weeds. This 'good' fat would keep your cholesterol level in check and lower down the amount of malicious LDL levels and transform them into harmless LDL particles.
- Get Rid of all Hydrogenated Food: This implies that you should abstain from having cookies, margarine, baked stuff and crackers. Don't be fooled by the label saying, "no trans-fat" and instead look for healthy coconut, olive or sesame oil.
- Abstain from Consuming Alcohol: Alcohol can do no good to any organ of your body. Instead, it triggers the amount of triglycerides, causes fatty liver and creates sugar imbalance in your body. By reducing alcohol consumption you can reduce inflammation, which causes various chronic diseases.
- Have good quality supplements: Along with having a healthy diet and workout, you must try to take in multivitamin and mineral supplements regularly to keep fit and active all around the year.
- Exercise Regularly: Researches report that a minimum of half an hour's exercise is required by our body regularly. After all, the heart is a muscle, and you must work out regularly to keep it healthy for a longer span.
- Manage your Stress Levels: Stress alone can lead to a fatal heart attack without prior signal. Take the time out to indulge in yoga, meditation, tai chi or anything that would keep your stress levels under control and help you to lead a happier, healthier life.
These 10 easy ways will help you to prevent cardiac diseases; but you must consult a responsive cardiologist at the earliest.