Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Sudhir GaurYour feedback matters!
I am 27 years old. I am habituated with frequent masterbation since 16 years of age many a times a day. Is there any bad impact on health? How to stop this habit?
Hi doctor. These days I'm experiencing burning sensation in stomach associated with diarrhoea and fatigue and weight loss. I'm 21 years old now. Please suggest me doctor.
I have diabetes for past 7 years type2. Im drinking brandy in daily usage, but im using lantus inj regularly, how will be my life in future?
He is suffering from what it is call quickly getting leak sperm. So give reply how to get over from it.
I have diarrhoea problem (poty is coming like. Water ) when I take something if ORS. Take then (palti hone lagti ) problem is from 2 days ago Please help me. As soon. As possible.
I am 38years old from last few years I having acute constipation problem infact I am afraid for eat any spicy thing if I will eat any oily food immediate I will be face gastric and indigestion feeling.
I am having frequent abdominal and back pain that extends to shoulder. Passibg black stool, burning sensation in bowel, have undertaken endoscopy six months back. Is it advisable to do endoscopy again. My former endoscopy result shows normal. I have frequently consulted a doctor but I am still in pain. Please help.
My mom suffering from kidney disease and her diabetes increased 350 how to control tht by medicins. My mom daily take 2 tablets of diabetes eurepa and one more.
Iam 22 old male iam suffering late night sleep I will try go to bed sleep in 9 p. M but not sleep and anxiety pains in chest (not inner). And some times inner heart pain this is danger problem or causal problem please tell me know (History gas problem. Please tell me emergency problem or not? And natural tips for sleep and anxiety.
I am having pain on my left side in the throat. How should I cure it? It is pain while every swallowing of anything. It is paining for 3 days. Please give some cure for it.
My son is 12 year old and his main problem is that he is not eating food properly but when we give him junk food he eat with entrust. Please tell me solutions about this.
Gastroesophageal reflux disease, or GERD, as it is commonly known is a digestive disorder that is caused primarily due to intestinal distress. GERD is caused in the muscle that lies between the oesophagus and the stomach, when the acid is produced in the stomach, it starts to flow backwards. For patients suffering from GERD, the acids flow back into the oesophagus instead of the stomach, causing symptoms like severe heartburn, chest pain and nausea, amongst others. So what does one do to deal with GERD? Here's a brief list!
- Obesity: Being overweight and obese are two of the most important factors that contribute to discomfort in GERD patients. Working towards a healthier weight is a sure shot way of dealing with this ailment.
- Alcohol and Smoking: The muscle ring that can be found between the stomach and the oesophagus relaxes with the intake of alcohol or with smoking, which prevents it from closing to stop the stomach's juices from reaching the oesophagus. So, giving up both substances would be a good idea if you are a GERD patient.
- Go Gluten Free: Adopting a gluten free diet can help you cut out ingredients including grains and dairy products that contain more protein than what your digestive tracts can handle.
- Other Dietary Measures: In order to handle GERD effectively, you will need to remove or reduce chocolate, fatty food, spicy food, and even oily and fried food from your diet. You may need the help of food with extra fibre, like fruit so that it can pass through the digestive tract faster.
- Smaller and Well Timed Meals: Eating meals regularly and dividing them into smaller meals that can be digested quickly and more efficiently is one of the best ways of dealing with GERD to prevent the onset of backward flowing of stomach acids.
- Exercise: Ensuring that you do not take a nap or lie down right after a meal and putting in a small amount of exercise everyday will also help in doing away with the uncomfortable and painful symptoms of this disease.
Making lifestyle changes is one of the best ways to deal with GERD. Yet, it would be best to see a doctor regarding severe cases where the symptoms do not abate and medication may be required. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gastroenterologist.