Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Sudhir GaurYour feedback matters!
I have fracture in my right hand from a small jerk, so what should I do to increase the strength of my bones?
I have lisping (tutlana) problem that is 't' comes out when I want to speak 'k' for example tow comes out when I want to speak cow.
My son is 4 years 10 month old. He is a late talker, he still does not speaks clearly. He can make 3 to 5 word sentence. Few of his words could be understood by others. He did not had any Developmental delay other than speech. He can write well can recite rhymes but words are not very clear. Pls let me know why is there delay in language and how to go about it? (He is physically very active)
Bit in my early days am 38 years old boy. Due to over masterbation I am to suffer certain type of diesase over couple of disease the symptom are -premature ejacuation, watery semen, testicle shrinkage, poor erection, penis shrinkage, excessive hair loss. I would to know the alternative medicine so that I could have remedy of this,
I m 22 years old female. Mujhe bahut headache hota hai n at the same time mujhe craving hoti hai stomach main. N jab kuch khati hi to thode der ke liye ke ok lagta lekin phir thodi der main bhook lagti n agr immediatly kuch ni. Khai to phir headache:-(
Im 21 years old I do not have a masturbate habit When I got sexual feelings in my mind Im getting liquidous sperm drops from pennis I want to stop these coming out Im having nightfall or dream fall problem too Help me to stay energetic life apart from these things.
MYSELF IS 42 YEARS OLD I HAVE GOT BACK PAIN AND MY WEIGHT IN ALSO AROUND 87 KGS AND I HAV E TO SIT ON COMPUTER REGULARLY AND NOT FULLY FIT FEELING NOW THE BODY IS FULL OF PAIN AND BODY IS FULL OF HAVING TIREDNESS.
My son is 19 month old but he is not eating anything also not drink milk, tea etc. He suffer fever vomiting kabaj in a month 4or 5 times. His health is very poor. I show him many doctor but no improvement in her health. He is only repent on mother's milk. please suggest me.
I have a very bad headache. Specially behind my eyes/forehead. Pain starts just after recovering from bad cold. Pain is worse with sudden movements of the head and bending forward. Sometimes pain is so intense that I can't do anything, even blinking my eyes become tough. I took medicine after consulting many doctors but no improvement. Please suggest me what I should do.
I m 20 years old and I have hydrosill from last 5 year. I also have a sore throat from last year. Now a days I m also getting disturb from night fall. It happen frequently 7-8 times in montth.
Haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I have pain in my chest I consult a doctor in patna he chek many but nothing but pain is continuing than help me what have to do.
It's been 7 weeks now since my hope not exposure to HIV or Herpes what symptoms should I be having at 7 weeks for both diseases.
Saturday night I had sex with prostitute during sex my condom is tear there is any risk of aids, I talk regarding this with prostitute she is saying she is not affected the aids. Before 6 month she tested the aids, her health is good. After tear my condom I wash my penis with after with 5 minute. Please suggest what I do these is chance for aids or not. Waiting for your replay.
Hi I am 30 years old female. Since last two years I m suffering from sinus/ persistant tachycardia. After that hypothyroid was diagnosed and now frm jan 15 it is changed to hyper thyroid reports are t3normal, t4 27 and tsh is below 0.01. Besides that I am having insomina, angina etc my medications are going on n medicines are antithyrox10, ciplar40, sove it12.5, clonav0.5, thank you.
Diabetes is a condition where the blood sugar level rises in your body either due to less insulin level in the body or reduced sensitivity of the body to insulin. The foods you eat have a major role in controlling your blood sugar levels. You need to pick your foods wisely to prevent your blood sugar levels from spiking.
The various foods that you should be eating if you have diabetes are:
- Dark chocolate: chocolate contains good amounts of flavonoids that help in improving insulin sensitivity and limits food cravings. It also reduces your chances of heart attack.
- Blueberries: blueberries are rich in fiber that helps you in managing your blood sugar levels. They also contain anthocyanins that assist in regulating your blood sugar levels.
- Fish: fish is rich in omega 3 fatty acids that reduce inflammation in the body, thus reducing your chances of heart problems. Fish is also a good source of protein that helps you in feeling fuller.
- Olive oil: olive oil is rich in antioxidants that help in reducing your chances of heart diseases and diabetes.
- Oranges: make sure you eat plenty of oranges as they are rich in vitamin c and they reduce the risk of diabetes. You may also opt for broccoli or strawberries.
The various foods you should avoid are:
- White rice: white rice is a refined grain which, when consumed, tends to spike your blood sugar levels. You can instead opt for brown rice.
- Bananas: banana may contain vitamins and minerals, but are also rich in carbohydrates. Instead, opt for fruits like berries that are not only rich in fiber and antioxidants, but also have a low glycemic index.
- Sugary foods: the term sugary foods is used to describe foods such as pastries, cakes, and cookies. These foods are carbohydrate rich and do not contribute much in making the body healthy. Instead, replace them with natural foods such as chickpeas and peanuts.
- Dried fruit: various dried fruits contain a high concentration of sugar, which happens due to the dehydration process by which they are formed. So replace them with fresh fruits such as guava and peaches to control your blood sugar levels.
Amongst all other dry fruits, almonds and walnuts can be had in moderation as they contain essential fatty acids and do not affect blood sugars.